Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi guys! Feel free to chat about anything in this forum! There's just a few ground rules that I would like you to keep in mind before posting...

1. Are you new and want to introduce yourself? Don't. Just start posting - people will learn about you over time. Or, better yet, join the #smogon chatroom. After you've been around and people might be interested, you can make a post in the "Smogon - Why you came here and why you stayed" thread.

2. No "I am quitting Pokemon" threads. If you need to tell people, tell them in private. If you feel the need to leave the community with a bang, fine. Just don't do it here.

3. In addition to them, threads that don't promote a lot of discussion just shouldn't be posted. THIS INCLUDES ATTN: THREADS.

4. There is no 4. Steelicks ate it.

5. Nothing related to Pokemon strategy, please. We have 4 other forums for that. If you have a 'general' pokemon thread, post it in the most current metagame's forum.

6. "In before lock" posts are so very very annoying and pointless. Cut that shit out. If a mod is going to lock a thread, they don't need you to label it for them. It is essentially junior modding in a very annoying way.

7. This is not a troubleshooting forum, not for any program ever in the history of the world, even if we all use it and talk about it. If you have any questions about programs or really anything on the internet anywhere, find the appropriate website/forum and ask there.

Ok, that's about it. Don't let the rules discourage you, as this is a pretty easy going place to post. So have fun!

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
The 2nd post of this thread is reserved for people who are banned if they ever come back. You want to leave Pokemon? Thanks for fucking making a thread about it, you goddamn annoyances.

* Blaze8
* ArrowzOfLight

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I just want to make it clear that this is NOT FIREBOT.

Do NOT make random 'I'm the best' or 'I love you <poster>' posts in topics that are actually carrying out conversation. I mean it.

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
added a rule i should have added long ago. a lot of users need to pay attention and read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)