Rumors' Breeding and Ball Requisition Services (Back in business!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there Rumors, I was looking at your list of things you're "cleaning out" to put in Wonder trade soon, and a couple of things took my interest and I was wondering if you would be happy passing them on to me? I can't offer anything back in particular, but I'd really like them if possible?
Bulbasaur, Male, Modest, Chlorophyll*, Petal Dance / Giga Drain, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pokeball
Electrike, Female, Timid, Static, Thunder Fang / Discharge, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Safari Ball*
Mareep, Male, Quiet, Static, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Level Ball*

All of the above interest me (in preference order), so if you would be willing to part with any of them I would be very grateful!

Let me know, thanks either way! :-)

curly--wurly I'm actually having second thoughts of WTing them off, since they do have some value, so I'm probably not going to toss them. At the very least, if I do, it won't be for a while. Also, I'd really rather not just give them away (hence the second thoughts on WTing them.)

MagnusArcanum I... forgot to update that list, sorry! I actually have already traded that one off to a user named embep on the Nuzlocke forums. However, if you're still interested in one, I can breed one for you. I'll do it for pretty much anything of similar value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)