Rumors' Breeding and Ball Requisition Services (Back in business!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it took so long. I have your spitback of Aerodactyl ready.
All right, I should be able to trade tonight. There's a decent chance Real Life™ may interfere though, so I can't say for certain, but I should be able to. If I don't get back to you later tonight in some manner, assume Real Life™ happened.

Oh wow, you already have my next request. Well, kind of. Safari Salamence can't go Moxie, so I'd need a special salamence:

Timid

Rock Head (becomes Intimidate)
31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump (New move)
(Safari Ball Bagon will be male only except for exceptional trades. This is because it quite literally took me 110 days to acquire it.)
It'll take a little work, but I can do that. It'll be some time though since there's two or three people ahead of you (waiting on a confirmation from one of them) and I'm a little busy, but it's definitely doable. I'll take a look at your thread, but would you be okay with a lopsided trade if I end up requesting easier to get stuff? Obviously not lopsided if I end up asking for a RNGed shiny legendary or something, I just mean things that are pretty easy to obtain and breed without any special steps or extra effort.

richi3f Tagging you to see if you were okay with your Excadrill for the Shuppet.

It'll take a little work, but I can do that. It'll be some time though since there's two or three people ahead of you (waiting on a confirmation from one of them) and I'm a little busy, but it's definitely doable. I'll take a look at your thread, but would you be okay with a lopsided trade if I end up requesting easier to get stuff? Obviously not lopsided if I end up asking for a RNGed shiny legendary or something, I just mean things that are pretty easy to obtain and breed without any special steps or extra effort.
Yeah, that's fine, just confirm what you want from me before you breed it to avoid any problems. Should be fine though; Generally anything Trophy Case, or a Kalos reset Legend or like you said a Shiny RNG legend would be a one for one, but I'm fine trading two breed-ables for it. Let me know what you want just before you start breeding it. Thanks.

richi3f Tagging you to see if you were okay with your Excadrill for the Shuppet.
Yes! I thought I had already replied, but I'm absent-minded, haha :P

I'll breed one Drillbur for you. What gender/nickname would you like it to have?

I'm also interested in the Safari Ball Bagon Pokéguy requested, please CMT as I have new stuff. Edit: scratch that. I got one from Reddit. :)

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in Dream Ball HA Female Dwebble, Goldeen, Remoraid, Yanma and Zigzagoon, (Nature and IVs not important)
I offer you Dream Ball HA Female Zubat, Snubbull, Poochyena, Skitty and Nidoran
Please, send me a PM if you accept, thanks

Hi, just posting to let you know, I got a Safari Ball Female Bagon from Luxpluff91. Vini was just giving them away for any random HA ability female monster on SQSR so I traded for one and it just happened to be 31/X/31/31/31/31 w/Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush. Sorry to waste your time.

Last edited:
richi3f : Gender doesn't matter to me on this one except for what nickname I'll give it. So I'll wait until we know if it's a boy or a girl before coming up with a nickname.

Pokéguy : Okay, thanks for letting me know. And no worries about time wasting.

@ Everyone: I've gotten a bit behind on breeding, so I'm not accepting new requests until I catch back up. If you put in a request before this post, then don't worry, I'm not dropping it or anything. I just really did not expect as many requests as I'm getting when I put this shop up.

Also, I've added a "Pending/Completed Trades" section to one of my formerly reserved posts back on the first page. The former can be handy for you all to see where you're at in regards to the line of orders or about how long it might be when you want to request something new in the future.

Rumors What would you like for a Seismic Toss/Heal Bell Chansey? The IVs don't matter, I can do that myself, but I don't have all the Safari's I need to chain breed

Rumors What would you like for a Seismic Toss/Heal Bell Chansey? The IVs don't matter, I can do that myself, but I don't have all the Safari's I need to chain breed
I'm backed up at the moment and I'm not taking breeding requests until I clear out my backlog, unfortunately. (And probably finish a project or two of my own that fell by the wayside trying to fill the requests too.) If you're still looking when I open up again, feel free to ask then.

hello is your shop open? or service?
Yeah, I'm not taking any breeding or requisition requests right now. I'm getting closeish to getting caught up (though I really need to do some sorting and clean-up after). However, if you need something I already have in stock, I can trade one of those. Otherwise, just wait a bit until I'm open again. I'll be updating with new arrivals, so hopefully it'll be pretty obvious when I do re-open.

Okay, finally back! I'm a week later than I planned, but that's because either the Destiny Knot breeding calculator is a lying bastard or the RNG god is a dick. Or both.

Anyway, I'm open for business again and I have quite a bit of new stock! All of the new arrivals are listed both below and in my first post, so take a look and see if anything new or updated catches your fancy! Also, I still have about six boxes of rejects to Wonder Trade still, so keep an eye out because there's a good chance I'll net at least a few useful things from it.

Also, worth mentioning, I'm changing how I tackle orders. It'll still mostly be first come first serve, but I may very well do easier orders before a more difficult one in order to prevent building up a backlog again. So if you order a 5 IV something from scratch, please don't get annoyed if I finish someone else's apricorn ball female first.

Oh, and finally, if anything listed below is based on something you traded me and you did not meant to give me breeding rights, let me know and I'll cease offering it. However, just keep in mind that, in doing so, you forfeit breeding rights to whatever I gave you for that/those Pokemon unless we've explicitly agreed otherwise.

Bunnelby

Adamant or Jolly
Huge Power
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Spikes
New!

Chansey

Bold
Natural Cure
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Heal Bell / Seismic Toss / Aromatherapy / Gravity
New! (Note that Chansey is a female only species, so I cannot easily pass the moves to a new ball. Also, I'm not breeding a correct IV + nature Happiny.)

Furfrou

Impish
Fur Coat
New!
Growlithe

Adamant or Jolly
Intimidate or Flash Fire or Justified
Covet / Close Combat / Flare Blitz / Morning Sun
New!
Lapras

Calm
Water Absorb
Future Sight / Dragon Pulse / Freeze-Dry / Ancient Power
New!
Marill

Adamant
Huge Power
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 OR 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Aqua Jet
New!
Mienfoo

Jolly
Regenerator
Knock Off
Now has a new ball!

Mudkip

Brave
Torrent
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 0 or 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0
Yawn
New!

Skarmory

Impish
Sturdy
Brave Bird / Whirlwind / Stealth Rock / Curse
Now has a new ball and two new moves!

Swinub

Jolly
Thick Fat
Stealth Rock / Icicle Crash
New!

Vulpix

Timid or Bold
Flashfire or Drought
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hypnosis / Heat Wave / Captivate / Feint Attack
Now has three new moves!

Aerodactyl

Chansey

Kabuto

Lapras

Nidoran

Nosepass

Poochyena

Riolu

Do note that this one will cost you if you want a female. 70 day wait + abysmal encounter rate even with repel abuse + run at first turn + low capture rate + 12.5% gender ratio. Needless to say, probably the hardest catch I've ever made. And breeding female Riolu are a pain in the ass.

Skarmory

Skitty

Smeargle

Snubull

Zubat

Bunnelby
Spikes

Chansey
Aromatherapy, Gravity

Corsola
Head Smash, Camouflage, Aqua Ring

Duskull
Pain Split, Foresight

Ferroseed
Stealth Rock

Growlithe
Flare Blitz

Marill
Aqua Jet

Lapras
Future Sight, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power

Mudkip
Yawn

Sigilyph
Psycho Shift

Skarmory
Stealth Rock, Curse

Swinub
Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash

Vulpix
Captivate, Feint Attack, Heat Wave

Kabuto (Weak Armor)

Skitty (Normalize)

Snubull (Rattled)

Zubat (Infiltrator)

Would you be willing to get me a Female Level Ball Makuhita (preferably with Guts, but I can live without it)?
I can breed you the Pumpkaboo-Super youre looking for (itll be in a Heal Ball).

Hi there! Can you breed me the following?

Female | Jolly | Egg Move: Flame Wheel

I'm flexible on the IVs. I don't mind trading flawless 5IVs, imperfect 5IVs, or even low/no IVs and ability doesn't matter.

CMT and let me know if you'd be interested in anything I have to offer. In addition to my "ready made pokemon," I'm happy to breed anything in my "coming eventually" post and will add whatever egg moves + the nature you desire since I'm asking the same in return. If nothing in my thread is to your liking, let me know because I've acquired quite a few pokemon since putting my thread on the neverending hiatus.

Risa: I can do that and shouldn't be too much trouble. Would you do it for a female Moon Ball Meowth listed in your "coming eventually" section with a Jolly nature and Foul Play and Punishment as egg moves? Both of those come from Zorua and Zoroark's level-up pool. I'd be okay with whatever IVs you end up getting.

Rumors That'll be fine. I can probably breed it in a day or two since you don't care about the IVs. I'll let you know when it's ready. Thanks for taking up my request!

Risa All right, and you're welcome. I have your Ratatta and it also had the nifty bonus of picking up Reversal as another egg move in the process of getting Flame Wheel.

LeopardTalon No worries, I've been pretty busy myself otherwise I would have managed to re-open quite a bit ago, or avoid having to close at all to begin with.

Are you still looking for legendaries? If so, would you be interested in taking the legendaries I have in my box (theyre just random ones I got off the GTS so probably no max IVs) in exchange for any spitback female Fastball Mareep?
Ive got Regigigas, Latias, Cresselia, Articuno, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Regirock, Regice, Black Kyurem and Heatran.

Also, Im pretty sure Skitty's HA is Wonder Skin, not Normalize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)