Rumors' Breeding and Ball Requisition Services (Back in business!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeopardTalon: I'll do the Bagon for the Aerodactyl and can do the Riolu for the Eevee in a month when I've acquired it, provided we don't mutually forget. I'm about to go breed the Bagon as well, so I should have it shortly.

hobbybutterfly: I'd be interested in the Manaphy, Darkrai, and, from your thread, the Furfrou and Thick Fat Jolly Swinub. What spreads did you want on the Feebas and Goomy?
Btw all but the swinub are aviable atm so do u wanna trade

hobbybutterfly I'm fine with the two legends having bad IVs since they're hard to obtain event legends and I'm just grabbing them for collection's sake. If they had competitive IVs and nature, then I'd definitely have to offer more for 'em.

And yes, I'd like the trade, but I don't have any Feebas in stock and I only have a 4 IV spitback Goomy and Mienfoo for those right now, so I'll need some time to breed your order.

Edit: By the way, what's the OT and ID on the Manaphy and Darkrai?

Last edited:
hobbybutterfly I'm fine with the two legends having bad IVs since they're hard to obtain event legends and I'm just grabbing them for collection's sake. If they had competitive IVs and nature, then I'd definitely have to offer more for 'em.

And yes, I'd like the trade, but I don't have any Feebas in stock and I only have a 4 IV spitback Goomy and Mienfoo for those right now, so I'll need some time to breed your order.

Edit: By the way, what's the OT and ID on the Manaphy and Darkrai?
The darkrai im gonna trade has ot 2012 may and id 05092 and the manaphy has id no 07157 but the ot is kanji so i cant type that just saying these where ones i got off the gts last gen

Hi, can I get a Safari Ball Chansey with Seismic Toss, Heal Bell and Counter? Bold + Calm 31/X/31/31/31/31 would be awesome. CMT though nearly everything is cloned, but I can breed you something, if you like. Let me know by posting on my thread. Thanks.

EDIT: Got my Chansey. Thanks anyways. (Sorry someone came through with a Shiny one)

Last edited:
LeopardTalon : Your Bagon is ready. (Actually, it's been ready for about a day now, I just forgot to say so. >.>)

hobbybutterfly: All right, just checking. The Manaphy's ID matches that of a 2007 PokeFesta event distribution in Gen IV if you're curious. I'm going to start on your Pokemon tonight and I'll contact you when they're ready.

Lady Valkyrie: Sure, could use some more PP-Ups/Maxes. Only need 72/24 of them per full team, after all! And still need the berry as well. I have three spitbacks listed in my first post right now if those interest you, but I have a few TR Mudkips sitting around from my current personal project (Brave, Yawn as an egg move) and I'll very likely produce a number of Mienfoo, Goomy, and Feebas spitbacks from Hobby's order.

Lady Valkyrie: Sure, could use some more PP-Ups/Maxes. Only need 72/24 of them per full team, after all! And still need the berry as well. I have three spitbacks listed in my first post right now if those interest you, but I have a few TR Mudkips sitting around from my current personal project (Brave, Yawn as an egg move) and I'll very likely produce a number of Mienfoo, Goomy, and Feebas spitbacks from Hobby's order.
1 Spitback per 3 items sound okay? Do ow many PP Ups/Maxes + the Engima Berry would you like?

Lady Valkyrie: Just one Enigma, I can grow the rest. However, I'll take as many PP Ups/Maxes as you want to spare. Right now, I have Goomy, Mudkip, Mienfoo, and Feebas spitbacks, along with a spitback Manectric parent. Those sound good to you?

Lady Valkyrie: Just one Enigma, I can grow the rest. However, I'll take as many PP Ups/Maxes as you want to spare. Right now, I have Goomy, Mudkip, Mienfoo, and Feebas spitbacks, along with a spitback Manectric parent. Those sound good to you?
I think I have all those, sorry. I was actually interested in getting more like these?

Friend Ball Hoothoot
Safari Ball Spearow
Love Ball Dunsparce
Lure Ball Qwilfish
Sport Ball Nincada

Would that be okay? I'll do 2-3 items for each one if you'd like (all PP Maxes). If you want/need more than that, just ask.
I don't mind what natures or abilites they have as long as they're at least spitbacks.

Ah, okay. I thought you just meant spitbacks I had laying around. I can get some decent spitbacks in those balls fairly easily. I'll get on it after I finish the order I'm working on now.

I am very interested in your Safari ball female bagon. I can offer female chansey in love ball 5 IV with 4 egg moves and skarmory 5 IV female in heavy ball with 4 egg moves.

LeopardTalon : Your Bagon is ready. (Actually, it's been ready for about a day now, I just forgot to say so. >.>)

hobbybutterfly: All right, just checking. The Manaphy's ID matches that of a 2007 PokeFesta event distribution in Gen IV if you're curious. I'm going to start on your Pokemon tonight and I'll contact you when they're ready.

Sorry about that. I'll get to work on your Areodactyl right away.

Lady Valkyrie Just finished the order ahead of yours, so yours will be next. Probably will start it tomorrow night since I've had all the breeding I can handle today since the RNG has hated my guts. I've never seen so many 31/31/31/31/x/31 Feebas before. Anyway, for clarification, is there a minimum number of IVs you're looking for on your spitbacks?

LeopardTalon No worries. Just let me know when you have it so we can arrange a time.

13mjvr For clarification, which four egg moves are you offering on each? And are you offering just one of them or both?

I would like to create my own pokemon. Can you breed me a Jolly Ha Shroomish female in Repeat Ball. I will give you a Timid Gastly in a Dusk Ball

I am Offering a 6iv bold chansey in love ball with heal bell, aromatherapy, seismic toss and gravity AND a 5iv impish skarmory in heavy ball with curse, Stealth rock, brave Bird and whirlwind, BOTH for your Safari zone female bagon.

I'd prefer 4IV spitbacks but I'm open to take less as long as everything else is fairly correct (e.g HA on what can have it/you stock).

Hi, would you be able to do this?

Species: Bonsly (Sudowoodo) | Ability: Sturdy | Rock Head | Nature: Impish
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Self-Destruct, Curse.

Lady Valkyrie: All right, I can do that. Would have it done now, but storms have been giving me a spotty internet today and I couldn't stay connected to Poke Bank to retrieve the parents. Should be able to start tomorrow though and 4 IVs shouldn't take long.

13mjvr: I can definitely do that. (And I wasn't even aware Chansey could learn Gravity.) I assume you want the 5 IV Bagon I offer, correct?

UltragamerShiko: What spread would the Ghastly have and does it have any egg moves?

Pokéguy: A quick glance at Bulbapedia tells me that Sudowoodo is only available once per save and I caught the one in my current save well before I even knew what Smogon was. Unless there's something I'm missing, that would require restarting to get one in a Friend Ball, which I can't really do since I'm in the middle of trying to get Safari Ball Gible and Riolu. A shame too since I kind of want to get one now since it looks pretty rare. I can get them in balls found in Pt and B2 though (sans Dream).

Lady Valkyrie: All right, I can do that. Would have it done now, but storms have been giving me a spotty internet today and I couldn't stay connected to Poke Bank to retrieve the parents. Should be able to start tomorrow though and 4 IVs shouldn't take long.
No hurry. I'll be around, so whenever you are ready. So 1 Enigma Berry and 9+ PP Maxes (anywhere, from 9-18 PP Maxes is how many I'll do).

13mjvr: I can definitely do that. (And I wasn't even aware Chansey could learn Gravity.) I assume you want the 5 IV Bagon I offer, correct?
Perfect then! I want a female 5 IV bagon :) I'll add your FC, hope we can make our trade today :D

FC: 4210-4395-7067

Last edited:
Hello! Would you able to get me a female Safari Ball Shuppet with Frisk? 4 IVs in anything but SpA would be ideal. Please CMT for the Pokémon I have to offer.

A quick glance at Bulbapedia tells me that Sudowoodo is only available once per save and I caught the one in my current save well before I even knew what Smogon was. Unless there's something I'm missing, that would require restarting to get one in a Friend Ball, which I can't really do since I'm in the middle of trying to get Safari Ball Gible and Riolu. A shame too since I kind of want to get one now since it looks pretty rare. I can get them in balls found in Pt and B2 though (sans Dream).
Actually, you can get more than one Sudowoodo per save. You just need to beat the E4 and it will re-spawn in the same place it was the first time. I got my Friend Ball Sudowoodo this way ;)

Hello! Would you able to get me a female Safari Ball Shuppet with Frisk? 4 IVs in anything but SpA would be ideal. Please CMT for the Pokémon I have to offer.

Actually, you can get more than one Sudowoodo per save. You just need to beat the E4 and it will re-spawn in the same place it was the first time. I got my Friend Ball Sudowoodo this way ;)
I'm a little busy right now, so if you don't mind waiting a bit, I can do that. I'd be interested in the Drillbur from your thread if I can nickname it.

Also, the Sudowoodo isn't appearing for me and I know I've cleared the E4 rematches multiple times. My own searching tells me that it reappears if defeated, but you can only capture it once.

Ready to breed!

These are things I've already bred before that would be quick and easy (comparatively) to breed for your usage!

If you don't like a given nature, I should be able to change it fairly easily. Though, as always, this will take a little more time.

For egg moves, please specify which ones you want. In some instances, including but not limited to mons with more than five listed, I have the moves on two or more parents thanks to WT spitbacks and the like. And if you don't care which egg moves you get, please specify that as well. And of course, where multiple options exist, please specify which ability and spread you want too.

If gender and/or type of Pokeball matters to you, make sure you ask for it!

Bagon

Adamant
Rock Head (becomes Intimidate)
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
(Safari Ball Bagon will be male only except for exceptional trades. This is because it quite literally took me 110 days to acquire it.)
Oh wow, you already have my next request. Well, kind of. Safari Salamence can't go Moxie, so I'd need a special salamence:

Timid

Rock Head (becomes Intimidate)
31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump (New move)
(Safari Ball Bagon will be male only except for exceptional trades. This is because it quite literally took me 110 days to acquire it.)

I have Bolded the changes I'd like to make. I need a female so I can re-breed it into a shiny. If you can't do the IVs, that's fine, but I'd really like it if you could put Hydro pump on it for me. I can trade you anything in my thread for this, because it took 110 days. Thanks for your time and let me know if you need anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)