Rumors' Breeding and Ball Requisition Services (Back in business!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeraVolt I'm specifically looking for Genesect and Diancie. Every other legendary I have at least one of. (Somehow I have five Giratinas despite only playing through Sinnoh once. I'm not sure how that happened.)

Also, yeah, someone else pointed that out to me and I forgot to correct it. Thanks for reminding me!

TeraVolt I'm specifically looking for Genesect and Diancie. Every other legendary I have at least one of. (Somehow I have five Giratinas despite only playing through Sinnoh once. I'm not sure how that happened.)

Also, yeah, someone else pointed that out to me and I forgot to correct it. Thanks for reminding me!
Ok then, how about a Safari Ball Yanma, Skorupi (with Agility, Whirlwind and Confuse Ray) or Roselia (with Leaf Storm, Spikes and Sleep Powder) or a Dream Ball HA Elgyem (with Nasty Plot, Skill Swap, Ally Switch and Disable) for a female Fast Ball Mareep? I can breed them to 5IV as well. I can also offer a HA HP Fire Roselia (Female in a Nest ball, same egg moves).

cmt for females of lure lapras, dream nidoran, safari nosepass, safari riolu, friend smeargle, and level smeargle.

Last edited:
Jkickit Would you be willing to do females of Nest Chikorita, Dive Totodile, Dream Riolu, Dream Carnidos, Dream Dratini, Dream Omanyte, Dream Tentacool, and Dream Swablu in exchange? IVs, egg moves, and nature won't matter here if they don't matter for your request.

Jkickit Would you be willing to do females of Nest Chikorita, Dive Totodile, Dream Riolu, Dream Carnidos, Dream Dratini, Dream Omanyte, Dream Tentacool, and Dream Swablu in exchange? IVs, egg moves, and nature won't matter here if they don't matter for your request.
you're asking for low gender ratios when the only low one i asked for was safari riolu. thats difficult to say yes to.

Jkickit Sorry, missed your reply somehow. Also sorry for that, I was just looking at mons I wanted rather than their respective gender ratios. Would dropping Chiko and Toto make the trade okay? If not, I'll go through your thread again and keep ratios in mind.

Jkickit: Yes, that's fine. It'll be a few days though before I'm able to trade, even if I finish breeding quickly, since I have an off-site tournament I'm taking part of and I'm also about to move into a new apartment in the next few days.

TeraVolt: I'm not sure I can do that. At present, my only Regenerator Alomomola is a male, which would mean Ditto breeding to get the HA onto a female. :/ Unless there's something I'm missing.

Jkickit: Yes, that's fine. It'll be a few days though before I'm able to trade, even if I finish breeding quickly, since I have an off-site tournament I'm taking part of and I'm also about to move into a new apartment in the next few days.

TeraVolt: I'm not sure I can do that. At present, my only Regenerator Alomomola is a male, which would mean Ditto breeding to get the HA onto a female. :/ Unless there's something I'm missing.
Oh, Ok then. Do you think you could catch me a female Sport ball Scyther instead? I can wait for you to catch it.

LeopardTalon richi3f insanelegend TeraVolt Jkickit

Just letting everyone who has pending trades with me know that I should be able to start doing those trades this next Friday. Not tomorrow/today as of this post, but the 26th when I get internet up in my new apartment. I can still bred and take new orders though, thanks to Nintendo Zones (which I just discovered is a thing) and free wifi networks around me letting me get into the Bank (and post on the forums and stuff too), but they're not exactly convenient for arranging trades at arbitrary times.

I'm interested in a female HA dream ball Aerodactyl, and female HA dream ball Lileep.

I can offer:
female safari ball scyther with the egg move Quick Guard (I caught the original female in FireRed)
female HA Wailmer or female HA Tangela (I have a female of each available in White)

MosesLH
I'm not sure I can do that trade. That's two 12.5% female ratio Pokemon in balls no longer obtainable except by breeding females already caught in them for a couple of 50/50s.

Bumping because I have a large, new update, which I'm dubbing as "The Wonder Haul" since the bulk of it comes from the Wonder Trade, including a number of new, Ready to Breeds! See the first post for details!

Also, a PSA from me: never, ever wait until you have 8 boxes of stuff to WT before doing it and sorting through it. That took freaking forever to sort through it all. And then trying to format everything for the update... yeah, not doing that much at once again. I also feel like I missed some things I got, which is entirely possible. I guess I'll catch the stuff I missed whenever I get off my ass and go trim the excess mons from my bank.

Bumping because, well, technically re-opening! Even though I never closed to begin with, my shop has been inactive since right before ORAS hit. So, that sort of counts as re-opening!

Of course, there's a new update! You can check the first post for it, or you can do the lazy easy thing and just check the below spoiler!

Bulbasaur

Modest
Overgrow or Clorophyll
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 or 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Power Whip
New!

Cleffa

Bold
Magic Guard
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Belly Drum, Stored Power, Wish
New!

Growlithe

Adamant or Jolly
Intimidate or Flash Fire or Justified
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Covet / Close Combat / Flare Blitz / Morning Sun
Now has more than just a Pokeball! Note that the Apricorn Balls are incompatible with Justified.

Houndour

Modest
Flash Fire or Early Bird or Unnerve
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
New! Also, the Apricorn and Safari Balls are incompatible with Unnerve.

Lapras

Calm
Water Absorb
Ancient Power / Dragon Pulse / Freeze-Dry / Future Sight
Now has a Safari Ball!

Mienfoo

Jolly
Regenerator or Inner Focus
Knock Off
Now can have Inner Focus!

Growlithe

Houndour

Lapras

Pachirisu

Kecleon
Nasty Plot

Minun
Sweet Kiss

Seedot
Beat Up

Shroomish
Charm

Slakoth
Crush Claw

Surskit
Fell Stinger, Power Split

Tentacool
Tickle

Volbeat
Seismic Toss

Wingul
Wide Guard

Zigzagoon
Simple Beam

Zubat
Venom Drench

Snivy: Contrary

Oshawott: Shell Armor (Well... in a few days anyway.)
Tepig: Reckless

Hello. ^ ^;
Could you check my thread for:

Species: Bagon
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
Ball: Ultra Ball

Thank you!

Last edited:
Haquise: Would you be willing to do a female Spiritomb from your topic in exchange for a female? If not, there were a couple of other things that caught my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)