Tournament RUPL WEEK 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
my opponent said he'd be on #ru yesterday and i was there p much the whole day and didnt see him

also according to tibot, he hasnt been there in like 40 days so yeah activity.

i cant play tomorrow.

my opponent said he'd be on #ru yesterday and i was there p much the whole day and didnt see him

also according to tibot, he hasnt been there in like 40 days so yeah activity. However, yesterday I was on IRC staff PS channel too.

i cant play tomorrow.
That's not exactly how things are.

I wrote you about that => http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/the-quasar.151700/ . I wrote this on friday and you could answer me that you can't play sunday. I always stay on IRC tier channel only for planning match, I'd like join IRC most often. But how you can see, I'm on Smogon/PS too. And I was on IRC staff PS channel too.

Tell me if you have a little "launch window" to play today, I could play as far as my 12.00 pm. I prefer to play, as always.

P.S. Otherwise, we could ask to a little extention to play monday....

Last edited:
I ask to Tsunami, Hot N Cold, Jellicent and other RUPL organizers to have a little extention to playing vs kokoloko tomorrow.

I ask to Tsunami, Hot N Cold, Jellicent and other RUPL organizers to have a little extention to playing vs kokoloko tomorrow.
As much as I would love to give an extension, I really don't want to have a precedent of giving extensions, especially in this tier known for johning. So, as I said before, we're just following SPL in the sense that extensions pretty much never happen. Your match will be coinflipped if both sides are equal in terms of activity, and if one or both managers does not want to sub.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost soul had to leave, but he contacted Case on Friday Thursday and got no response (was even on for like 2 hours on IRC today and most of yesterday) I am requesting activity on that match, other two that aren't finished just split them or w/e idc

Last edited:
johning noobs

[22:51:59] <@Tsunami> !lavoscalc eonx vs trop
[22:52:00] <ium2> trop lost because the opponent had a very strong team, even achieving a scenario in which it had a 20% chance to beat him/her!
[22:52:01] <ium2> chance that trop could have won: 31.3994637012%.

EonX wins.

Lost Soul contacted Cased...it was on Thursday but he still contacted him. Cased never really replied back, and Lost Soul was active on IRC, but had to leave today so could not get the battle done. Therefore, I will award the activity win to Lost Soul.

[22:55:23] <ium2> completelegitimacy lost because he/she had to win two coinflip predictions in a row, but lost the first one.
[22:55:23] <ium2> chance that completelegitimacy could have won: 98.6332198619%.
[22:55:23] <ium2> we can theorycraft all day, but it wont change the result.

Cherub Agent wins. Druddigons nearly tied it with 2 lucky as ass coinflips but sadly not ;o

[22:58:20] <ium2> thequasar lost to an approx. 33% chance that he/she could have gotten the roll wanted, but it didn't happen.
[22:58:20] <ium2> chance that thequasar could have won: 4.9160722255%.
[22:58:20] <ium2> fuck this shitty game, "gg".

kokoloko wins.

col49 never replied to FLCL. activity win for FLCL.

23:00:23] <@Tsunami> !lavoscalc bkc vs raseri
[23:00:25] <ium2> raseri lost due to an approx. 66.67% chance of getting a good damage roll, despite playing a perfect early game.
[23:00:25] <ium2> chance that raseri could have won: 27.8068618774%.
[23:00:25] <ium2> fairly certain that he/she was in an advantageous position before the crit, not a winning position because there was definitely room for outplay.

BKC wins. Week 5 will be up in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)