Russian Roulette I - Finals [won by Melle2402]

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Despite wanting a short round, I'll allow round 1 to go fully two weeks as I really don't want to give out something like 40% activity wins. It's an ORAS Bo1! I trust you all to get it done n_n This also works with my absence as I'm back in America for just this week without a ton of computer time, so once I am home I will be able to do good challenges distributed appropriately.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Round 1:

Melle2402 vs Srn
dodmen vs Aurora
HQuaze vs Haund
Aramonia vs teal6
rozes vs AAamen
Omfuga vs Drangonn.
Exiline vs idiotfrommars
YABO
vs Lord Ninjax
Sabella vs King UU
Hogg vs Prague Kick
Analytic vs jacob
Littlelucario vs Arifeen
Syncrasy
vs dusk raimon
The Idiot Ninja vs Get this Money
Aubisio vs Kiyo
Always! vs sand1234
Ice Tea
vs TTFTW
Gigo vs Shadestep
p2 vs entreflores
Confide vs MONNA LUSA
TonyFlygon
vs Jhonx~
Crestfall vs ItsBaku
Mr.378 vs Luigi
Marcop9923 vs Rare Poison

TTFTW - Honestly this punishment has the word "dongers" right in it which I think emphasizes the questionable nature of it outright. Better get used to pink!!

Haund - You're not that good at OU [1], so now you have to cite everything you say until the end of 2016 [2]
1 - Losing R1 of Russian Roulette
2 - Punishment 47

ItsBaku - Idk if fruitdealer sucks but he can't be much worse than you considering you lost R1 in a friendly subforum tour. Either way bro get ready to use his teams nonstop for the next 100 ladder games and post em all here as you play them out

Hogg - Oh dear Hogg you know what I can't even be mean to you about this one because your son will just be disappointed if he ever finds this Youtube Video. Either way team up with one of the various Content Creators round the site to work on a Youtube tribute to the One and Only First Smogon Classic Winner ShakeItUp aka Tsunami!!!!

Sabella - You johning fuck you couldn't work up the courage to face KING UU in ORAS OU?????? W/e have fun spending like 35 hours getting to top 5 in RandBats don't play anything else until you're done I'm a TD now so I'll know

Confide - You know what dude this one will actually be good for you. Learn the ways of eastern philosophy and get studying

teal6 - Haha looking good man! Really swell of you to choke a 100% win and lose round 1 in your own tournament lol!!! Also well guess what, the pain doesn't stop there haha bro because yup you guessed it, you get to work up to driver in the Roleplaying room over the next 6 months! Really can't wait to interact with guys like Marcus (Golem) and Jonathan (Rattata) as they talk about sitting on chairs in exquisite detail nonstop for half a year!!

Exiline - Bro IFM hasn't played seriously in a gen past 4 in like 7 years now and you couldn't come to smogtours to face him? Kinda disappointed man ngl, you can learn from a TRUE champion Pokemon player as you venture over to the Serebii.net forums and find out ALL about the one the only The Dragon Knight.

Aubisio - As if losing r1 of a for fun ORAS tour isn't embarassing enough you better get your thinking CAP on, because you guessed it, you're contributing to the Create a Pokemon / Anime Style Battling forums for the foreseeable future you weirdo

@Johnx~ - Honestly I wanted to just cheat and give you a name change one because "Jonks with a Tilde" is annoying to even think but instead you get to write an essay or whatever. Enjoy doing TonyFlygons homework

Aurora - I almost wanna disqualify dodmen on principle because his activity was piss poor but luckily it looks like Aurora quit so whatever.

AAamen - Honestly this was close to an activity for rozes but because it was so lame between both of you I flipped a coin. I know its not like u guys were busy getting mad girls or anything so who the hell knows what made it IMPOSSIBLE to play an ORAS bo1. Whatever. Warm up those vocal chords dude cuz I wanna hear your best rendition of Miley Cyrus's classic Wrecking Ball

Lord Ninjax - Nice dodge looks like you're about to find a lot of shit funny xD Haha xD

dusk raimon - Honestly dude I just flipped a coin because you guys put literally no effort into getting the game done and speaking of no effort I also assume that's what you put into your appearance ugly punk!!! Well anyways change your status to whatever Syncrasy wants it to be from now until the end of the year

Luigi - 26. loser writes reviews of every single beyonce single ever released with x/10 ratings and small descriptions
Littlelucario - 15. If I lose, I must change my custom title to "5 out of 6 Doctors agree that russian roulette is completely safe!"
The Idiot Ninja - 5. "If I lose I'll change my smogon name to whatever you wish."
P2 - 18. "If I lose I will profess my love for Finchinator by VMing him everyday for the next 50 days. The VM will be of a minimum of 3 sentences and cannot be repeated "
Marcop - 34. if i lose i will do the daily hard challenge from the health & fitness room until the end of 2016 and post the result in the Bona Fida thread. (before/after)
Drangonn - 36. the loser of this battle must create and maintain a ChristianMingle account posing as Ash Ketchum and get 1 woman to respond
Always! - 48. every post the loser makes will be in haiku form (5 - 7 - 5) until the end of the year
Srn - 32. "I will like all of the posts of the person who beats me until 2017"
Gigo - 13. "If i lose i will post "I love you" in the profile of a random user in the rest of the year."
Analytic - 27. if I lose I'm using an exaggerated amount of japanese words such as desu~ or kawaii~ and whatever google translator can throw at me in every forum post until spl sign ups
TTFTW - 22. if i lose i'll write my next 50 posts with a nice and friendly font and pink color, using friendly dongers and friendly emoticons (◕‿◕✿)like this! :) ^_^ (◕‿◕✿)
Haund - 46. Whenever the loser makes a post, from now until the end of the year, they must include Wikipedia-style citations
ItsBaku - 45. And if I lose I will play my next 100 ladder matches with teams made by the one and only Fruitdealer. And actually play em out and not click X 100 times as I should.
Hogg - 38. "If I lose I'll write up, narrate and edit together a special YouTube feature (to be uploaded on Smogon's official YouTube channel) on Smogon's 1st Classic winner and best ever overall tournament player: -Tsunami-. It shall be named Smogon's Greatest: -Tsunami- and will include analyses of his best games, team- and individual tournament records, famous quotes, a compiled list of waifus and much more. Stay tuned!"
Sabella - 42. If I lose, I'll ladder until i reach top 5 in random battle.
Confide - 44. If I lose I will submit a small reflection from a verse in Tao Te Ching and my CT / Avi can be changed to anything the winner wants until SPL signups begin. Every day for a week I will post reflections of works from some figure in addition to regular posts.
teal6 - 31. "If I lose I will work my way up to driver in the roleplaying room within 6 months"
exiline - 35. The loser of this match must post 25 times in Serebii.net's tournament subforum, contributing to the conversation, but at the end, asking if anyone knows "TDK or TheDragonKnight"
aubisio - 16. "If i lose i'll make 40 high effort, high quality posts in the ASB and/or CAP forums (you can do 20/20, 40/0, 15/25 etc as long as it's 40 across both of them)"
johnx~ - 17. "if I lose I will actually do an essay of your choice within the time limit provided, for school or otherwise."
AAamen - 11. "if i lose ill post an audio of me singing wrecking ball"
Lord Ninjax - 4. "if I lose I'll end every post on smogon and every smogon related channels servers etc with 'XD'
dusk raimon - 50. "ill let the winner change my status to whatever they want"

teal6

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Round 1:

Melle2402 vs Srn
dodmen vs Aurora
HQuaze vs Haund
Aramonia vs teal6
rozes vs AAamen
Omfuga vs Drangonn.
Exiline vs idiotfrommars
YABO
vs Lord Ninjax
Sabella vs King UU
Hogg vs Prague Kick
Analytic vs jacob
Littlelucario vs Arifeen
Syncrasy
vs dusk raimon
The Idiot Ninja vs Get this Money
Aubisio vs Kiyo
Always! vs sand1234
Ice Tea
vs TTFTW
Gigo vs Shadestep
p2 vs entreflores
Confide vs MONNA LUSA
TonyFlygon
vs Jhonx~
Crestfall vs ItsBaku
Mr.378 vs Luigi
Marcop9923 vs Rare Poison

TTFTW - Honestly this punishment has the word "dongers" right in it which I think emphasizes the questionable nature of it outright. Better get used to pink!!

Haund - You're not that good at OU [1], so now you have to cite everything you say until the end of 2016 [2]
1 - Losing R1 of Russian Roulette
2 - Punishment 47

ItsBaku - Idk if fruitdealer sucks but he can't be much worse than you considering you lost R1 in a friendly subforum tour. Either way bro get ready to use his teams nonstop for the next 100 ladder games and post em all here as you play them out

Hogg - Oh dear Hogg you know what I can't even be mean to you about this one because your son will just be disappointed if he ever finds this Youtube Video. Either way team up with one of the various Content Creators round the site to work on a Youtube tribute to the One and Only First Smogon Classic Winner ShakeItUp aka Tsunami!!!!

Sabella - You johning fuck you couldn't work up the courage to face KING UU in ORAS OU?????? W/e have fun spending like 35 hours getting to top 5 in RandBats don't play anything else until you're done I'm a TD now so I'll know

Confide - You know what dude this one will actually be good for you. Learn the ways of eastern philosophy and get studying

teal6 - Haha looking good man! Really swell of you to choke a 100% win and lose round 1 in your own tournament lol!!! Also well guess what, the pain doesn't stop there haha bro because yup you guessed it, you get to work up to driver in the Roleplaying room over the next 6 months! Really can't wait to interact with guys like Marcus (Golem) and Jonathan (Rattata) as they talk about sitting on chairs in exquisite detail nonstop for half a year!!

Exiline - Bro IFM hasn't played seriously in a gen past 4 in like 7 years now and you couldn't come to smogtours to face him? Kinda disappointed man ngl, you can learn from a TRUE champion Pokemon player as you venture over to the Serebii.net forums and find out ALL about the one the only The Dragon Knight.

Aubisio - As if losing r1 of a for fun ORAS tour isn't embarassing enough you better get your thinking CAP on, because you guessed it, you're contributing to the Create a Pokemon / Anime Style Battling forums for the foreseeable future you weirdo

@Johnx~ - Honestly I wanted to just cheat and give you a name change one because "Jonks with a Tilde" is annoying to even think but instead you get to write an essay or whatever. Enjoy doing TonyFlygons homework

Aurora - I almost wanna disqualify dodmen on principle because his activity was piss poor but luckily it looks like Aurora quit so whatever.

AAamen - Honestly this was close to an activity for rozes but because it was so lame between both of you I flipped a coin. I know its not like u guys were busy getting mad girls or anything so who the hell knows what made it IMPOSSIBLE to play an ORAS bo1. Whatever. Warm up those vocal chords dude cuz I wanna hear your best rendition of Miley Cyrus's classic Wrecking Ball

Lord Ninjax - Nice dodge looks like you're about to find a lot of shit funny xD Haha xD

dusk raimon - Honestly dude I just flipped a coin because you guys put literally no effort into getting the game done and speaking of no effort I also assume that's what you put into your appearance ugly punk!!! Well anyways change your status to whatever Syncrasy wants it to be from now until the end of the year

Luigi - 26. loser writes reviews of every single beyonce single ever released with x/10 ratings and small descriptions
Littlelucario - 15. If I lose, I must change my custom title to "5 out of 6 Doctors agree that russian roulette is completely safe!"
The Idiot Ninja - 5. "If I lose I'll change my smogon name to whatever you wish."
P2 - 18. "If I lose I will profess my love for Finchinator by VMing him everyday for the next 50 days. The VM will be of a minimum of 3 sentences and cannot be repeated "
Marcop - 34. if i lose i will do the daily hard challenge from the health & fitness room until the end of 2016 and post the result in the Bona Fida thread. (before/after)
Drangonn - 36. the loser of this battle must create and maintain a ChristianMingle account posing as Ash Ketchum and get 1 woman to respond
Always! - 48. every post the loser makes will be in haiku form (5 - 7 - 5) until the end of the year
Srn - 32. "I will like all of the posts of the person who beats me until 2017"
Gigo - 13. "If i lose i will post "I love you" in the profile of a random user in the rest of the year."
Analytic - 27. if I lose I'm using an exaggerated amount of japanese words such as desu~ or kawaii~ and whatever google translator can throw at me in every forum post until spl sign ups
TTFTW - 22. if i lose i'll write my next 50 posts with a nice and friendly font and pink color, using friendly dongers and friendly emoticons (◕‿◕✿)like this! :) ^_^ (◕‿◕✿)
Haund - 46. Whenever the loser makes a post, from now until the end of the year, they must include Wikipedia-style citations
ItsBaku - 45. And if I lose I will play my next 100 ladder matches with teams made by the one and only Fruitdealer. And actually play em out and not click X 100 times as I should.
Hogg - 38. "If I lose I'll write up, narrate and edit together a special YouTube feature (to be uploaded on Smogon's official YouTube channel) on Smogon's 1st Classic winner and best ever overall tournament player: -Tsunami-. It shall be named Smogon's Greatest: -Tsunami- and will include analyses of his best games, team- and individual tournament records, famous quotes, a compiled list of waifus and much more. Stay tuned!"
Sabella - 42. If I lose, I'll ladder until i reach top 5 in random battle.
Confide - 44. If I lose I will submit a small reflection from a verse in Tao Te Ching and my CT / Avi can be changed to anything the winner wants until SPL signups begin. Every day for a week I will post reflections of works from some figure in addition to regular posts.
teal6 - 31. "If I lose I will work my way up to driver in the roleplaying room within 6 months"
exiline - 35. The loser of this match must post 25 times in Serebii.net's tournament subforum, contributing to the conversation, but at the end, asking if anyone knows "TDK or TheDragonKnight"
aubisio - 16. "If i lose i'll make 40 high effort, high quality posts in the ASB and/or CAP forums (you can do 20/20, 40/0, 15/25 etc as long as it's 40 across both of them)"
johnx~ - 17. "if I lose I will actually do an essay of your choice within the time limit provided, for school or otherwise."
AAamen - 11. "if i lose ill post an audio of me singing wrecking ball"
Lord Ninjax - 4. "if I lose I'll end every post on smogon and every smogon related channels servers etc with 'XD'
dusk raimon - 50. "ill let the winner change my status to whatever they want"
bully randbats is the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)