Multifaction/FFA RWBY Mafia - Game over! Team RWBY wins!

A cold wind whistles through the grassy plain. Thirteen corpses lie scattered on the ground, their blood staining the once-green earth a dull brown.
The blonde raises her gauntlet once more. The green man knows that his barrier is prepared for a lot of things. But it couldn't possibly withstand this. Smiling slightly, he closes his eyes. The blonde's eyes are closed, too.
time=1 min 45 seconds because forum is dumb

ok

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Good game everyone.

The only reason I died the first day was because the deadlines were messed up. I (and twin and DLE) thought the deadline was at 1:30, but apparently it wasn't. I guess it's sort of my fault that I didn't confirm with Walrein, but I think it's disappointing that it wasn't made clearer when deadline was, especially considering I was around to tie up the lynch. If you're going to allow stealth lynches, then you need to have a definite deadline. Everyone should have the same information with regards to the lynch and when it is, as otherwise it's just unfair. I made a legitimate effort to stop the stealth and I feel like it would've been better to extend the deadline and make clear when it actually is.
DLE and Blazade voted right before 11:40 (local) and Walrein called it at 11:40 exactly, the forum timestamps showed their posts as at 11:48 for some reason a day later even though I was lurking the thread at deadline and saw them post a. before it b. before walrein.

that being said he never posted the deadline in the thread, only '48 hours after this post' and iirc his channel topic deadline was wrong and said 11:30, not 11:40, but dle later confirmed it was that second time and thus lynched then. so i do agree this was an erroneous move on walrein's part to not explicitly say the correct time. i don't think "48 hours" should be the only deadline information stated since this forum's timestamps are pretty poor these days which is why i always include "48 hours at #:##PM PST" in my posts.

all's well that ends well for me tho :^)

this was a fun game, no neo tho what was that about :(

idk if there's anything i could've done to survive the day i died but i became super busy that day anyway which limited me a lot, sorry team :(

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
(2:40:58 am) <UncleSam> yeti my dearest
(2:40:59 am) <UncleSam> I heard that you won a mafia that I was not in.
(2:40:59 am) <UncleSam> I should be proud of you, but instead I am furious you are a threat to my reign of terror of the circus maximus community. your multifaction winrate threatens my own, and while I should assume this could provide a strong genetic dominance in our child instead I am solely unsettled that people may consider you a greater player than me.
(2:40:59 am) <UncleSam> please, woman, remember your place. or I will be forced to ravage you harder than lightwolf does geese

Yeti

dark saturday
billy log:

i think i made an error in judgment. i slept with the cartel boss's wife. she came onto me and i tried to say no but i channeled dle and didn't. because she wanted me. so i wanted her. because i believe i own women. now the cartel is after me. please do not disclose my real identity.

Yeti

dark saturday
Da Letter El: i like roosters
champyeti: ?
Da Letter El: there's another word for rooster
Da Letter El: that billymills
Da Letter El: really likes
Stage14-5: no don't
Mrthaostriker: Stage14-5
Mrthaostriker: shut up
Mrthaostriker: someone play resistance
Da Letter El: i enjoy being a chef
Da Letter El: i like to cock
Da Letter El was muted by Mafia Room Bot for 1 hour. (Automated moderation: banned phrase)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)