Sabotage! [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
SABOTAGE

Thanks to Seaco in the Artwork to Tournaments Thread~!​
sab·o·tage
[sab-uh-tahzh, sab-uh-tahzh]
noun
any underhand interference with production, work, etc., in a plant, factory, etc., as by enemy agents during wartime or by employees during a trade dispute.
any undermining of a cause.

Leaving your opponent in good stead is something that is somewhat of an art – some players are abrasive and rude in and during the battle and some people are just plain horrible winners. In this tour the loser of this battle gets the last laugh as they get to ban the winner from using particular Pokémon for the remainder of the tournament.

RULES
1) All tournament Rules apply <Click>
2) All Standard XY OU tiering and clauses apply.
3) Once you've lost the match, post (alongside confirmation) the three Pokémon you intend to ban the victor from using in future rounds. All banned Pokémon must have achieved at least 2.5% usage in the 1760 stats of the most recent usage stat thread. - April Usage Stats Are to be used in Round 1
- In the event your opponent is inactive or fails to give you three (Increased in further rounds) I will randomly ban on their behalf.
4) If something gets banned from Smogon OU during the tournament then the ban will take place in the round after it has been banned from.
5) All bans per player will be put on display in either a google+ doc or in the round thread in hidetags. Any bans I have to make will be posted in the round after thread.

View your bans HERE

Pairings
WECAMEASROMANS vs tm69 genesect
King vs Erick17
Memoric vs Foster
MarceloDK vs Farmer
Genesis7 vs Zeta5
McMeghan vs Metal Sonic
ReallyThough? vs TheSuperSaiyanBreloom
EyeDentist vs Zebraiken
pokebasket vs perplexing pool
Temptation vs Ojama
Remedy vs galbia
scorpdestroyer vs Kairyu_Gen1
SoulWind vs Laurel
Yong'seun vs Eo Ut Mortus
Haruno vs Z+V
majaspic22 vs Lord Ninjax
Destiny Device vs vileman
Cedwin vs FLCL
The Shellder Smuggler vs Soulgazer
Passion vs H-C
Magnemite vs Annoyer
Fr33dom vs Viktor24
Doughboy vs srk1214
Felony vs Nejikage

Deadline
May 18th - 10pm GMT+1 (Assuming i'm still awake by then n_n)

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PAY ATTENTION. ADD ME TO PMs IF YOU ARE SCHEDULING BY THOSE.

Last edited:

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
confirming, no landorus/thundurus/latios for Ojama

edit: in that case scizor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)