Sabtastic's Poké-Pics

Pokemon Rage-face Stickers for Sale!

Let me know which one(s) you like best! I'm printing them as 3''x4'' vinyl stickers!!

Actually, if you want to pre-order them, shoot me an e-mail at sab0d@hotmail.com or a personal message on smogon with your name and e-mail address!

Troll face Bulbasaur and Y U NO geodude!

Those made me smile man. You just made my overworked day a little bit better.

Wow... amazing. I especially love the detailing of the Pokemon in the background, such as Arceus, Mewtwo, and Gengar. My favorites out of this piece is probably the Chandelure, Accelgor, and Empoleon :)

Your skill with lighting is incredible! Just how it meshes together so nicely and realistically and how the different sources highlight various bits and the different types of light work according to how they should and really it is inspiringly incredible

Also Machamp is the best

PokeDesign Challenge: Vileplume, Genesect, and Hoothoot

There's a PokeDesign Challenge happening on Tumblr right now...!!
(does anyone know if the forums have something like this going on?)

Basically the rules are;
1. Go to this website to have any one pokemon randomly generated.
2. Create one or more variations of your pokemon - NO TRADESIES!
3. Post to twitter or tumblr with the tag #PokeDesign
(If you make any, feel free to post here, too! I'd love to see what you come up with!)

Vileplume: Apparently for the buff one in the middle, I don't what being flipped off looks like. WOOPS. That last one gets me every time.

Genesect: Is it weird that I think Genesect looks like some kind of suped-up Kabutops? ... Anyway, I realize Genesect doesn't have a gender, but I was having fun with it. B:

Hoothoot: HE'S SO FYAT.

Did you post this to Reddit? Because I saw it there earlier today, before I saw it here?

Great work by the way, I'll give you a Luvdisc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)