Sacred Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's odd... no matter how many times I look at his forelegs, I can't see Daikenki's "sword."

But yeah, I can see this move distributed amongst a select few Pokémon in the third game, as per usual.
I imagine he can go bipedal or he attacks blade liger style

It sounds like a good move but almost useless since all the pokemon have close combat. These are the pokemon that i hope get it through breeding/3rd game move tutor

Farfetch'd
Kabutops
Scyther
Scizor
Marowak

All these pokemon could actually use the attack as a good fighting filler move especially scizor who hates loosing his stats to super power and marowak who needs brick break as a fighting move, and farfetchd who needs all the help it can get

It sounds like a good move but almost useless since all the pokemon have close combat. These are the pokemon that i hope get it through breeding/3rd game move tutor

Farfetch'd
Kabutops
Scyther
Scizor
Marowak

All these pokemon could actually use the attack as a good fighting filler move especially scizor who hates loosing his stats to super power and marowak who needs brick break as a fighting move, and farfetchd who needs all the help it can get
Most people seem to be ignoring the postive's of this move. First of if you are vs a curse pokemon and you keep swords dancing while they Iron defense, stockpile or curse you can hit with sacred sword with +2 or whatever your at and ignore all their stat boosts and not get any stat drops.

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
It's a good way of countering stat boosters that would otherwise be untouchable by a CC. Gen 5 has a lot of new ways of dealing with stat boosters other than by phazing/using haze.

Terakion would be a great user of this move.

Think about it, Terakion is weak to multiple priority moves, namely Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, and Aqua Jet.

If you use Close Combat + Life Orb, stuff like Breloom and Scizor will OHKO you and end your sweep. By not lowering your defense, these pokemon cannot OHKO you with their priority move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)