Salary Cap Tournament - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Things have happened beyond my control, I'm trying to get someone who can reliably host the bidding/R1 until I can.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This will be 32 participants, with 3 OU / 4 UU / 5 other (only 33 atm)
Pat Labor and davidness, please send me your pick, you signed after Lady Salamence gave me the results of the first auction. I am not handpicking to get 3 substitutes, since I can't accept any substitute after the beginning of the first round for obvious reason. Closing this, and posting the second round of auctions as soon as I have the PMs of Pat Labor and davidness

(The three substitutes will me randomized from the eight last to PM me their second-auction pick)

Edit: It looked weird that I have so few participants so I checked, I miss the pick of some players who signed in. Please PM me your pick, or PM me to drop, just PM please :(
Dr Ciel
Dice
Chieliee
Lavos Spawn
King
B-Lulz
pokebasket
kael
PasY_G
Asator

If enough people still care, we may go with 48 participants and 4 OU / 6 UU / 8 other

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)