Sam, Homestar Runner, Medic, and Gabe are disappoint. Objection vs Son_of_Shadoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I really was asleep for that entire thing. That's just weird :S

Post-Round stats:

Hopper
HP: 77
EN: 55
2 clones

Elphaba
HP: 78
EN: 59

Eeeeeeyup.
Action 1
Fury Cutter -> Elphaba (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=95 hit) 59 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 12 = no crit
(10+3+(5-4)1.5) = 14.5 DMG

Twister -> Hopper (2 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 16 = no crit
(4+3+(2-3)1.5) = 5.5 DMG
The clones dissipated!

Action 2
Fury Cutter -> Elphaba (6 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=95 hit) 96 = miss
The attack missed!

Ember + Flamethrower combo -> Hopper (15 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 7 = no crit
(19+(3-2)1.5)(1.5) = 26.25 DMG

Action 3
Fury Cutter -> Elphaba (4 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=95 hit) 93 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 8 = no crit
(7+3+(5-4)1.5) = 11.5 DMG

Elphaba must cool down!

Hopper, knowing that he should probably spam this low-EN, high-DMG dealing move, continues to do just that! Elphaba, completely pissed off that those clones will, with her luck, make her miss, she just sends up a giant Twister, getting rid of the clones and dealing a little damage to Hopper at the same time!

Hopper, wanna spam the same attack? NOPE, CUZ YOU GONNA MISS SOOOOOON! Then, YOU'ZE GONNA GET BURNED BAD SON!!!! Elphaba is sending out a giant pillar of fire, and scorches Hopper to a crisp, but he's still able to stand up! (looking back to that round... what am I high on?)

Ok Hopper, go back to your spamming. It's not like Elphaba can do anything this round anyways.

Post-Round stats:

Hopper
HP: 45
EN: 40

Elphaba
HP: 52
EN: 42

Safeguard (1 round)

Hax may have just gotten us out of a rather bad situation. I feel bad about that. That said, there seems to be little to do at this stage other than hit as hard as we can.

Dragon Claw >>> Flamethrower >>> Dragon Claw
If Double Team is used, use Twister to dissipate the clones.

Someone's gotta explain to me why Smogon is the first thing I do in the morning on weekends...

Pre-Round stats:

Hopper
HP: 45
EN: 40

Elphaba
HP: 52
EN: 42
Where the hell does Scyther get all of these moves? :S
Action 1
Hopper used Light Screen! (8 EN)
Hopper set up a Light Screen!

Dragon Claw -> Hopper (5 EN)
(8+3+(4-3)1.5) = 12.5 DMG

Action 2
Hopper chilled! (+12 EN)

Flamethrower -> Hopper (7 EN)
(5+(2-3)1.5)(1.5) = 5.25 DMG

Action 3

RNG roll (to crit) 12 = no crit
(8+3+(4-3)1.5) = 12.5 DMG

Counter -> Elphaba (10 EN)
(12.5x1.5) = 18.75 DMG

Knowing that another Flamethrower will come sooner or later in an attempt to fry him, Hopper sets up a golden barrier, but Elphaba just passes straight through it with a physical attack, and Hopper is sent flying back with a Dragon Claw!

Almost at the point of energy exhaustion, Hopper just sits down behind his barrier to chill and regain energy, while Elphaba's Flamethrower is almost completely blocked by the Light Screen, although a few wisps of the flame get through, dealing a bit of damage to Hopper!

As Hopper begins to store energy, and glows a crimson red, Elphaba charges straight up to him and lashes out again with a Dragon Claw, almost KO'ing Hopper on the spot! Right afterwards, Hopper unleashed all of the energy he was storing up, and a giant fist of energy comes and strikes Elphaba, dealing even more damage than the Dragon Claw did to Hopper!

Post-Round stats:

Hopper
HP: 15
EN: 34
Light Screen (3a)

Elphaba
HP: 33
EN: 25

5 damage with Flamethrower... I need some air... Damn you Objection and your Light Screen...

Flamethrower >>> Dragon Claw >>> Flamethrower

So, you know that Flamethrower will do almost nothing, and you continue using it... I don't get it.

Pre-Round stats:

Hopper
HP: 15
EN: 34
Light Screen (3a)

Elphaba
HP: 33
EN: 25

Finally, a fatality!
Action 1
Reversal -> Elphaba (15% left) (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 14 = no crit
(10+
(5-4)1.5) = 11.5 DMG

Flamethrower -> Hopper (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 11 = no crit
RNG roll (to burn, <=10 burn) 81 = no burn
(5+(2-3)1.5)(1.5) = 5.25 DMG

Action 2
Reversal -> Elphaba (9.75% left) (14 EN)
(15+1.5) = 16.5 DMG

RNG roll (to crit) 1 = crit
(8+3+3+(4-3)1.5) = 15.5 DMG

Low on health, Hooper decides to completely try to turn the tables and reverse the situation, and slams Elphaba with a ton of power! Not caring that it really won't do much damage at all, Elphaba throws yet another flamethrower at Hopper, only to be stopped again by the Light Screen!

Keeping up the assault, Hopper throws another Reversal at Elphaba, this one even more powerful, which sends her flying into the poker game, throwing the chips and cards everywhere! After what seems like an eternity, Elphaba springs up, charges Hopper, and rakes him right across the chest with a Dragon Claw, even scoring a critical hit, bring Hopper down instantly!

Meanwhile, the card-players go right back to their game...
Post-Round stats:

Hopper
HP: -6
EN: KO
Light Screen (1a)

Elphaba
HP: 5
EN: 13

Objection automatically sends in Monstro
SoS orders first

Well, there's not much we can do but try to deal as much damage as we can before inevitably going down.

Crunch >>> Dragon Claw >>> Bite

One Earthquake should finish Shelgon off, but just in case it doesn't, follow that up with Ice Beam and another Earthquake

Can Earthquake deal 5 damage to Shelgon?!

Lets find out!
Earthquake -> Elphaba (7 EN)
RNG roll = irrelevant
(10+(3-4)1.5) = 8.5 DMG
Elphaba fainted!

RNG roll (for player, 1-25 Max 26-50 Strong Bad 51-75 Heavy 76-100 Tycho)
71 = Heavy

Why yes, yes it can! It looks like this match will soon be over folks... AND ZOMJESUS WE ACTUALLY TRIGGERED THE ARENA'S EFFECT!

"SANDVICHES!"

Looks like Heavy's watching the battle now!

Post-Round stats

Monstro
HP: 120
EN: 93

Phloem
HP: 100
EN: 100

That's right, I'm ahead of the curve.

Water Spout - Bounce - Earthquake
If he uses Protect and did not use Protect on the action before, use Aqua Ring the first time this happens and Defense Curl the second time, and push actions back.

Unfortunately for me Phloem is a Pyro, not a Spy or Sniper.

... And I suck at Team Fortress 2. Like really, really badly.

Leech Seed >>> Counter >>> Giga Drain

Seems to be a logical course here. I'd go for WoW, but Water Veil :(

I like trains. AND I LIKE SANDVI- *both get hit by random train*

Anyways, after that horrific incident of terror is over, let's see if the Heavy will stay!

Pre-Round stats

Monstro
HP: 120
EN: 93

Phloem
HP: 100
EN: 100

I got nothing for this part:
Action 1
Water Spout -> Phloem (100% HP, 7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 5 = no crit
(15+3+(3-3)1.5) = 18 DMG

Leech Seed -> Monstro (9 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=90 hit) 92 = miss
The RNG is a bitch!

Sandvich -> Phloem (+5 HP)

Action 2
Monstro bounced up high! (10 EN)
Bounce -> Phloem
RNG roll (to hit, <=85 hit) 8 = hit
RNG roll (to para, <=30 para) 71 = no para
RNG roll (to crit) 4 = no crit
(9+(3-3)1.5)(1.5) = 13.5 DMG

Counter -> Monstro (11 EN)
(13.5x1.5) = 20.25 DMG

Sandvich -> Both (+5 HP)

Action 3
Earthquake -> Phloem (7 EN)
(10) = 10 DMG

RNG roll (for player, 1-33 Max 34-66 Strong Bad 67-100 Tycho) 85 = Tycho

Giga Drain -> Monstro (11 EN)
(8+3+(3-2)1.5)(1.5) = 18.75 DMG = 9.375 recovery

Sandvich -> Both (+5 HP)

Monstro, soon after swallowing what looks like a miniature man and a little piece of wood, starts sneezing, spewing out water everywhere, majorly damaging Phloem! Wanting to regain health, Phloem picks up his arm and fires out Leech Seeds, but Monstro rolls out of the way just in time, completely avoiding them! However, its not all bad for Phloem, as he still receives the nice recovery from Heavy's Sandviches!

Monstro, still sneezing (oh hey, those two little things are out!), lifts himself high into the high air, certainly enough to avoid any attack, but Phloem just sits there, gathering energy! As soon as Monstro hits Phloem, he turns around and punches Monstro with a mighty fist, doing even more damage than that Bounce did!

Now angered at how he has taken a hit, Monstro begins shaking the ground beneath him, and it appears Tycho has stopped playing poker as well to come watch Phloem take the hit! Badly needing HP (even with the sandvich recovery), Phloem points his arm cannon again, only this time its draining out Monstro's HP!

It seems to be even at the moment folks, but any moment the tide can be turned! Huh? It appears Heavy has gone back to the game... and he's petting his minigun... Just keep quite everyone, and we won't be filled with expensive bullets.

Post-Round stats

Monstro
HP: 91
EN: 69

Phloem
HP: 83
EN: 80

Active viewers: Tycho

Just wish to point out:
To keep [the Heavy] watching, all pokemon must finish each round with at least as much HP as 15 less than the amount they started the round with.
So Wailmer would need to finish with at least 105 HP and Flarelm with at least 85. Since neither of those is true, the Heavy would leave at the end of the round.

Oh for fuck's sake Leech Seed! I swear, this move hates me. And nothing to benefit from Tycho either, great. Florence and the Machine loses at the Brits, and Adele continues her dominance. Can tonight get any worse?

Leech Seed >>> Giga Drain >>> Seed Bomb
If Bounce, use Counter and push actions down.

Fuck me, this one's energy-intensive. C'mon Phloem!

Here's something that is in no way related to anything.

Pre-Round stats:

Monstro
HP: 91
EN: 69

Phloem
HP: 83
EN: 80

I like that video :3
Action 1
Monstro used Defense Curl! (5 EN)
Monstro's Defense rose!

Leech Seed -> Monstro (9 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=90 hit) 40 = miss
Monstro was seeded!

Leech Seed (+4 P, -4 M)

Action 2
Rollout -> Phloem (5 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=90 hit) 35 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 4 = no crit
(8)(1.5) = 12 DMG

RNG roll (to crit) 1 = crit
(8+3+3+1.5)(1.5) = 23.25 DMG = 11.625 recovery

Leech Seed (+4 P, -4 M)

Action 3
Rollout -> Phloem (6 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=90 hit) 77 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 15 = no crit
(11)(1.5) = 16.5 DMG

Seed Bomb -> Monstro (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 3 = no crit
(8+3+(2-2)1.5)(1.5) -1.75 = 14.75 DMG

Leech Seed (+4 P, -4 M)

Monstro instantly curls up into a ball, hiding all of his weak spots, but Phloem pays no mind at all, and just flings some seeds at Monstro! What's this? It seems those seeds are sapping HP from Monstro, and it seems that the damage is going to rack up ridiculously fast!

Already in a ball, Monstro curls up just a little bit more, and instantly starts rolling all around the field, eventually running over Phloem, dealing massive damage! Now, Phloem is really mad, and he just wants that HP back, and he's going to drain some HP back! Seems that the attack's going to drain even more than SoS planned, as it scored a critical hit!

Now that Monstro already has some momentum, he turns around and rolls over Phloem, doing even more damage than before! Right after getting up, Phloem raises his arm and starts firing seeds at Monstro, all hitting for major damage, and almost making Monstro use his momentum!

Will Monstro be able to recover from this beating, or will Phloem charge straight on to victory?!

Post-Round stats:

Monstro
HP: 42
EN: 53
+1 Defense
Leech Seed (3a- 4 DPA)

Phloem

Active viewers: none

Let's finish this shit!

Pre-Round stats:

Monstro
HP: 42
EN: 53
+1 Defense
Leech Seed (3a- 4 DPA)

Phloem

Gogogogogo!
Action 1
Rollout -> Phloem (7 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=90 hit) 1 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 2 = no crit
(14)(1.5) = 21 DMG

Leech Seed (+4, -4)

Action 2
Rollout -> Phloem (8 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=90 hit) 26 = hit
(17)(1.5) = 25.5 DMG

Giga Drain -> Monstro (15 EN)
RNG roll = irrelevant

Leech Seed (-.5 M, +.5 P)
Monstro fainted!
SoS wins!

Continuing on from last round, Monstro keeps on rolling around on the floor, and he barrels into Phloem again, sending Phloem flying right over the poker table! Phloem then rushes under the table and drains a ton of HP from Monstro yet again! He can't take much more of this, especially with that Leech Seed taking so much every turn!

In a final attempt to demolish Phloem, Monstro gathers all the energy he can and steamrolls Phloem, dealing more than amazing damage! However, Phloem calmly stands up and drains Monstro's HP yet again! After the green energy from Phloem's attack is gone, Monstro actually seems he might still be able to hang on... and then the Leech Seed takes effect, draining the last of Monstro's precious HP away, and he collapses instantly!

Son_of_Shadoo wins!

Post-Round stats:

Monstro
HP: 0
EN: KO

Phloem
HP: 55
EN: 29

Awww yea! Rewards time!

SoS gets a win and 2 CC
The OG gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Elphaba gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC
Phloem gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 KOC

Objection gets a loss and 2 CC
MCP gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC
Hopper gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Monstro gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC

Je me donne sept UC.

Good game, both of you, and thanks for letting me ref!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)