Sample teams for starting Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mega Charizard Y is really strong, and we have awesome Fire-types that don't care about Stealth Rock since it's doubles. Then we check for type coverage and find our best fillers. I made this Sun Doubles team to start out this metagame. It was extremely fun to use and I qualified for suspect voting reqs with it. Hammer after hammer after hammer.

PS I love this thread, every metagame forum should have it.

Mega Charizard Y / Blaziken / Talonflame / Garchomp / Aegislash / Conkeldurr

Exportable:
Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Heat Wave
- Protect

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Sleep Talk

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch OVER Rock Slide

I needed somethign that didn't care about Rotom-W. This is also my go-to Tyranitar counter. I wanted to have Wide Guard here, or Ice Punch to deal with Landorus-Therian, but 4mss =[. Priority is always useful, and this also beats Heatrans easily. Knock Off does over 50% to Cresselia, meaning anything else on my team can pick it off. Conkledurr is able to outlive Trick Room and let the rest of my team sit back and use Protect. I need Rock Slide because my team is surprisingly weak to opposing Fire-types.

edit- I put Ice Punch in because I added Stone Edge to Garchomp. Now Conk doesn't have to run away from Landorus-Therian and various Dragon-types. Noivern and Dragonite especially, thanks to Assault Vest

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge OVER Dragon Claw

Yache Berry Garchomp is almost impossible to OHKO. The only things that do OHKO it are very predictable. Like Latios, or STAB Ice Beams. Earthquake + Heat Wave coverage at this speed tier is insanely powerful. Protect catches obvious Ice Beams from Water-types, letting Charizard/Blaziken/Talonflame take them out. Outrage is a great wild card move too, because if they Protect, you snap out of Outrage without being confused. I'm considering Stealth Rock or Stone Edge over Dragon Claw.

edit- I added Stone Edge here to take out opposing Charizards, and Talonflames since they can't OHKO me. Dragon Claw just fails to OHKO or 2HKO the things I need it to. Outrage also forces bad decisions from my opponents since it is so unpredictable. Are you going to switch that Hitmontop in safely to Intimidate while your other mon protects? Are you sure that's whats gonna happen? Wanna bet?

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Protect
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge

Protect is the best move in doubles, and Blaziken gets the Speed Boost. Flare Blitz/HJK/Stone Edge is the best coverage you can get in one mon, plus Life Orb and Sun. No further explanation required. Watch out for your own Earthquakes though.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Heat Wave
- Protect

If your opponent is also using Sun, don't Mega Evolve. Use Solar Power Charizard. Protect can also stall out turns of Sandstorm/Rain/Trick Room and let you set up Drought at a better time. It also lets you scout things like Choice Scarf Landorus-Therian. Overheat is to destroy Wide Guard users and pretty much anything you want to see removed from the battle. It has the same accuracy of Heat Wave without the potential drawbacks. Plus I don't like the idea of using Dragon Pulse or Earthquake here. Protect is also awesome because it lets you come in on things like Sand Rush Excadrill and Swift Swim anything, steal their weather, then OHKO them on the next turn.

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Sleep Talk

Sleep Talk is my answer to Sleep inducers. The number of things CB Priority Brave Bird ohkos and outspeeds is insanely long, with Sun boosted Flare Blitz to back it up. There's no Stealth Rock to worry about in doubles so you can usually get 3-4 Brave Birds off before you get KOd.

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

Aegislash is to cover my weakness against Rock and Dragon types. Iron Head is for fairies, Shadow Sneak because priority is awesome. King's Shield is mandatory for avoiding my own Earthquakes and changing form so that I can survive opposing EQs. Sacred Sword because I hate Heatran and Tyranitar. Aegislash survives Mega Tyranitar's Crunch and OHKOs back with Sacred Sword.

The current debate is switching this with Modest King's Shield/Wide Guard/Flash Cannon/Shadow Ball Aegi. There are pros and cons discussed below. I might change this later.

Team is weak to Landorus-Therian depending on who leads off. Scarf Rock Slide or Earthquake? Picking wrong sucks. Heatrans with Protect also end up hurting me, since I boost their Heat Waves. Other than that, I think anyone could pick up this team and get introduced to doubles without having to think that good

Last edited:

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for sharing jrrrrrrr! Players like kingofmars have proven the golden pair that is Mega Charizard Y and Garchomp in the past. Glad you have also came to the same conclusion. You sell Outrage too highly, btw - the inability to choose your opponents can really screw with your plans. Not being locked into Outrage when Garchomp hits a Pokemon with Protect is hardly an advantage. Personally, I would replace Outrage with either Rock Slide or Stone Edge to better check opposing Charizard. Maybe then you can replace Rock Slide on Conkeldurr for Ice Punch :o

I don't hear many good things about Physical Attacking Aegislash - it's vulnerable to Intimidate and Will-O-Wisp. I mean 2/3rds of your team don't mind Will-O-Wisp, but Intimidate from the common Landorus-T can be annoying. Seeing how 5/6ths of your team are physically offensive, you may want to consider going special or mixed with Aegislash.

Another idea here is to use Bisharp, which has Defiant, so you can discourage the opponent from leading with their Intimidate Pokemon. With LO, +1 Iron Head OHKOs most Hitmontop and +1 Sucker Punch OHKOs min HP Landorus-T. It also gives you a strong priority in Sucker Punch (as opposed to Shadow Sneak). It resists Rock- and Dragon-type moves, too, but you're really using Bisharp for its offensive synergy.

HJK is a very risky move to use in a metagame where Protects are flying around. I personally wouldn't use it without Imprisoning Protect or Feint support. I'd go with Superpower here.

Thanks for sharing jrrrrrrr! Players like kingofmars have proven the golden pair that is Mega Charizard Y and Garchomp in the past. Glad you have also came to the same conclusion. You sell Outrage too highly, btw - the inability to choose your opponents can really screw with your plans. Not being locked into Outrage when Garchomp hits a Pokemon with Protect is hardly an advantage. Personally, I would replace Outrage with either Rock Slide or Stone Edge to better check opposing Charizard. Maybe then you can replace Rock Slide on Conkeldurr for Ice Punch :o

I don't hear many good things about Physical Attacking Aegislash - it's vulnerable to Intimidate and Will-O-Wisp. I mean 2/3rds of your team don't mind Will-O-Wisp, but Intimidate from the common Landorus-T can be annoying. Seeing how 5/6ths of your team are physically offensive, you may want to consider going special or mixed with Aegislash.

Another idea here is to use Bisharp, which has Defiant, so you can discourage the opponent from leading with their Intimidate Pokemon. With LO, +1 Iron Head OHKOs most Hitmontop and +1 Sucker Punch OHKOs min HP Landorus-T. It also gives you a strong priority in Sucker Punch (as opposed to Shadow Sneak). It resists Rock- and Dragon-type moves, too, but you're really using Bisharp for its offensive synergy.

HJK is a very risky move to use in a metagame where Protects are flying around. I personally wouldn't use it without Imprisoning Protect or Feint support. I'd go with Superpower here.
I agree with everything here, and was going to suggest a lot of it myself. If you stick with aegislash, definitely change to a special set imo and consider using wide guard, as your team doesn't enjoy taking quite a few spread moves, and as you said, lando-t is a problem, so wide guard is useful for preventing it from spamming eq and rock slide.

one more thing - blaziken shouldn't run superpower over HJK imo. It should run low kick instead, as many of the Pokemon you are targeting (heatran, ttar, kanga, etc.) are heavy enough that low kick does the same damage without lowering attack and defense.

its a solid looking team jrrrrrrr, but I'm not going to add it to the database yet, as I don't think its in an optimal condition as it is now.
will add lagas when I get on a computer (solid team laga nice job)

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
AH yea, Wide Guard Aegislash would certainly be good here - Conkeldurr doesn't need to feel too guilty now ;)

Only pitfall with Low Kick is that you can't do much at all to lightweights like Rotom-W and Politoed.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
On jr7's team I would actually rather go for Low Kick than Superpower, like Lasagne said. The team needs it to consistently nail Heatran, which is major pain for half the team. Also, being forced to switch after Superpower is highly undesirable, especially since Mega Char Y's Overheat forces it to run too, limiting the stayin ability of your Pokemon.

In fact, I would probably go for Fire Blast instead of Overheat, too; it's almost as powerful and doesn't force you to switch as much.

To combat Rotom-W and Politoed, I would use maybe Modest Mega CharY, which does a lot more to Rotom with Solarbeam, but you OHKO 252/0 2/3 of the time anyway, so unless bulkier Rain teams are a problem, there shouldn't be an issue there. You really don't need the Speed though, what with Talon, Blazi, and Chomp outspeeding a lot of the common tier, so Modest is something you should try.

And as the two people above me have said Special Aegi seems a lot more beneficial. Beating things like Cress and Hitmontop with a lot more ease is really beneficial for the team. Plus Flash Cannon hits Rock-types more reliably on average, reducing that threat. Wide Guard would be great to ward off Rock Slide from decimating the team.

Cool team though! Props on using Sun WITHOUT boring Venusaur

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pocket, great advice. I made the switch on Garchomp and Conkeldurr. Conk now has Ice Punch over Rock Slide. I put Stone Edge in for Dragon Claw on Garchomp. This has already won me a few matches. I wanted SE over Outrage at first, but Dragon Claw just doesn't kill things. That 60 base power is worth the randomness factor. Plus that element of surprise forces bad decisions from my opponents.."do I have to Protect here or not?" and "Is it safe for me to switch?" games are fun with a team like this behind you. It works....just not on paper

I've considered special Aegislash before, but destroying Tyranitar has been so useful lately. It's such a great lure. But Shadow Sneak is replaceable, as I already have 2 other priority users. I gave the special set a shot, and immediately failed to OHKO a Togekiss with Flash Cannon. Then my next match was against a team with 4 intimidate users, so I'm still conflicted. I agree with what you guys said about Burns and Intimidate, but physical Aegislash is much stronger under normal conditions. I'll keep using special Aegi though and give you guys a field report XD

HJK is mandatory on Blaziken to beat Rotom-W and Politoed. Remember, Sun boosted LO STAB Flare Blitz is the weapon of choice here. I get what you guys said about Protects, but HJK is too strong to give up 130 base power, STAB, Life Orb...I can predict around opposing Protects because I have Protect+SpeedBoost. Only Conkeldurr can handle Rotom-W and Politoed at the moment, so I kind of need HJK here.

I updated the team and the exportable with everything except special Aegi. I'm still not decided on it yet.

Last edited:

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've considered special Aegislash before, but destroying Tyranitar has been so useful lately. It's such a great lure. But Shadow Sneak is replaceable, as I already have 2 other priority users. I gave the special set a shot, and immediately failed to OHKO a Togekiss with Flash Cannon. Then my next match was against a team with 4 intimidate users, so I'm still conflicted. I agree with what you guys said about Burns and Intimidate, but physical Aegislash is much stronger under normal conditions. I'll keep using special Aegi though and give you guys a field report XD
You could try a mixed set with Expert Belt or Life Orb, combined with a Quiet nature for a mixed attacking set. That way you get the benefits of special attacking whilst still being able to OHKO Tyranitar with Sacred Sword, even 0 Atk Expert Belt OHKOs. 0 Atk Life Orb deals roughly the same as a +252 no item boost set. You give up Leftovers though.

I would rather have Wide Guard though, considering that you have Conkledurr and Garchomp for Ttar (Blaziken too if you can predict well with HJK) and two Pokemon x4 weak to Rock Slide. Flash Cannon can at least finish weakened Ttars, and Wide Guard can help Mega Zard / Talonflame use Solarbeam / U-turn if you can play around your opponent well.

Here's the team I used to make Reqs and honestly it works 95% of the time until I get seriously outplayed or make dumb decisions (playing at 530 am is an example).

FireDoge (Heatran) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 176 HP / 80 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Ancient Power / Hidden Power Ice

Annoying (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SDef / 80 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Protect
- Giga Drain

Luna (Cresselia) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spd
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
- Moonblast
- Sunny Day

Madea (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Crunch

Checkmate (Bisharp) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

StacheMaster (Thundurus) (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Spd / 172 Def
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Volt Switch
- Confide

This team is actually a counter team attempt I made for the most recent minitour. It did really well in both of matches and then did phenomenally during my ladder matches. There's a ton of inherent synergy to the team and it's not super technical, making it a very good starter/pickup team. Feel free to change around the last mon though. I added Thundurus after a particularly nasty loss that could have been prevented via Taunt.

The first Core of the team is Heatran + Amoongus. These two have extremely good Defensive synergy, being able to resist each others' weaknesses easily. Amoongus draws Fire/Flying attacks in, while Heatran fears Water, Fighting, and Ground types. While neither of them are particular great at eating Earthquakes, the next core attempts to patch it up.

Cresselia + Heatran is my second Core and it's definitely a classic. Cress soaks up Fighting types and nullifies Ground types, while Heatran takes Bug types down. It used to be a bit more of. Wombocombo, but with Steel not resisting Dark/Ghost any longer, it has lost a bit of synergy. This is made up for greatly however, by the Movepool synergy of SunRoom Cress, boosting Tran's offense, whilst weakening it's water weakness.

The third Core is Amoongus + Kangaskahn. Amoongus has a super handy Rage Powder and Black Sludge/Regenerator to pull in otherwise SE Fighting type hits away from MegaKhan, letting it PuP all day long, or Return/Crunch it's opponents. The synergy goes both ways however, as a Fake Out aimed at a threat to Amoongus allows for a defensive Spore, rendering the threat temporarily out of commission.

The final Core is the ever-threatening Cresselia + Amoongus. Trick Room Spore is such a huge threat to any team lacking a dedicated strategy, and with Sleep Clause currently in flux, it is a great way to really hinder your opponent, should you find yourself in need of such a strategy. Even if Sleep Clause is reinstated, however, the ability to get off that "fast" sleep under Trick Room is super handy in its own right.

There's also more general synergy on this team, but less Core-like. Bisharp/Cress/Heatran is great as they really cover each others weaknesses, and function well in and out of Trick Room, especially when Cress eats up Fighting types and Heatran absorbs Burns aimed at Bisharp. Thundurus also resists Fighting types, while Bisharp and Heatran can take Rock/Ice attacks with no problem.

I'll edit this in the morning and go over the mons individually. For now enjoy the animated sprites.

FireDoge (Heatran) @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 SAtk / 176 HP / 80 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 2 Atk / 30 Def
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Ancient Power / Hidden Power Ice

ShucaTran is something I've had interest in since VGC 2012. It easily lures in Landorus-Therian and Garchomp with HP Ice, or can really destroy Talonflame/Charizard Y with Ancient Power, while that little 10% chance of +1 to all stats is just extra icing on the cake. It also has the added bonus of being a great counter to opposing Heatran which is running rampant across the competitive scene (obviously).

Annoying (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SDef / 80 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Protect
- Giga Drain

Amoongus is everyone's favorite Spore abuser. It's fantastic in and against Trick Room, the current strongest Speed Control tactic, and is bulky as all crap. With Regenerator and Black Sludge recovery active, it's super easy to take a hit or two with Rage Powder, Protect, and swap out to gain back extra health. An argument could be made for Sitrus Berry to better survive MegaKhan, but I feel the constant recovery option is better on something like this as it tends to either die immediately or stick around all game.

Luna (Cresselia) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand
- Moonblast
- Sunny Day

Trick Room Cress is nothing new, but this set is something I added to the team recently. I used to run CM Cress here, and it did VERY well, regardless of what others may tell you about it, but I felt more support was needed, and I only ever ran into one situation where CM Stall actually won me a game outright. Now it runs Sun support (Sand Counter) with Helping Hand. Moonblast is still the best 1 move coverage that cress gets, and the -1 SpAtk chance is still phenomenal.

Madea (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Crunch / Sucker Punch

The terror is real. While losing Suckerpunch can be a detriment some games, not relying on it to hit Ghost types and slamming them with Crunch can easily win games that turn. However, Sucker Punch can be super useful when facing middling speed teams where Trick Room might not be the best option.

Checkmate (Bisharp) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Bisharp is currently the most Anti-Meta Pokemon in Gen 6. Defiant, paired with STAB Priority and Fairy/TR Killing moves make it a huge threat right off the bat. The EVs are set up to outspeed min speed Rotom to avoid a Burn, while Knock Off can grab a lot of damage fairly quickly, while crippling strategies, killing off mons weak to it, etc.

StacheMaster (Thundurus) (M) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Spd / 172 Def
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Volt Switch
- Confide

Taunt/TWave is standard. Volt Switch is fun because you can just zip out of a bad situation quickly. Confide is really handy for crippling Special Attacking threats like Heatran, and giving yourself Pseudobulk on the Special side. the EVs are straight Bulk, with just enough speed to creep Klefki and Heatran. The Defensive EVs are due to having Confide.

That's the team. Give it a try!

Last edited:

Goop (Goodra) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Blizzard
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast

Virus (Porygon-Z) @ Life Orb
Ability: Download
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Tri Attack
- Protect
- Ice Beam

F.E.A.R. (Charizard) (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

Lagan (Excadrill) (F) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

X-Jet (Togekiss) (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Serene Grace
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Heat Wave

PAWNCH (Infernape) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Fire Punch
- Mach Punch
- Thunder Punch
- U-turn

Starting from the top: Goodra is a tank. Pretty much there for why I use him in OU, but the main difference in this Goodra compared to my usual OU Goodra is that it has Muddy Water over Thunder. I know what you're thinking: "Both those moves get nerfed in the sun, why would you want to use them?" Well to answer your question, I chose Muddy Water for it's ability to hit both the opposing mons without hitting my teammate, but more so for its chance to drop accuracy.
tl;dr: She's there to tank special hits and deal them out.

Porygon-Z is on the team because it's faster than Goodra, carries an electric move that my OU Goodra usually has, can really mess up an opponent with Tri-Attack if you're lucky, and because it draws in attacks on occasion and Protect buys you a free turn (or at least half of one) and so he can clean up with Excadrill.

MegaZard Y is around because he's just a great doubles mon. Heat Wave for STAB hit's both opponents and get the sun boost, making it super powerful, and then has several other special moves for other mons that might scare the rest of my team, like Focus Blast to take care of any Rock type that wants to take on him or try to take down Togekiss for example.

Excadrill is around to spin hazards away (mainly Stealth Rocks) and to cause huge damage. STAB EQ rips a chunk in almost anything this beast can hit it with, and if played correctly he can devastate an opposing MegaZard Y.

Togekiss is around to be fairly bulky and to clean up weakened mons. Heat Wave and Dazzling Gleam will take care of both pokemon at once so I can do anything I want with my other pokemon (switch it, rapid spin with Excadrill, theoretically set up if this team did that.)

Infernape is there to do one thing, one thing only: KO anything it can. He can lead off for offensive pressure, saved to clean up later on, and be paired on the team with anything on the team (bar Excadrill.)

Fangame10

DOU Master of Snow-based Trick Room teams
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm going to post my team in case anyone wishes to use it. My team is a FULL Trick Room set. Although some may view it negatively, it has gotten me to the semi-finals in the recent mini-tour. Due to the sleep clauses removal, this team is harder to use though
The Idea of this team is to use Trick room to out speed the opponent and hit them hard. Keeping the Trick room users alive and Hitmontop is an important priority of this team.
Then when Trick room is up The user should you Strong attacks to sweep through opponents.

F-117 NightHawk (Chandelure) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 SDef / 252 HP / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Protect
- Trick Room

Chandelure is a glass cannon, it has high special attack but low defenses. It's main goal is to be the first pokemon out as the first turn is the most dangerous turn. It's focus sash will keep it alive for the turn it's out allowing it to set up a reliable Trick room. then next turn allowing it to cause some major damage to the opponent until it faints. Infiltrator is my preferred ability as threats like Subtran (heatran using substitute) and Klefki using screen moves can be a great nuisance. Protect is necessary for out predicting opponents who use pokemon like Mega Kangaskhan, as it's scrappy fake out is a major threat.

F-22 Raptor (Hitmontop) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Brave Nature
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Wide Guard

Hitmontop is likely this teams most important member. It can use fake out to guaranteed Chandelure's survival. however as other pokemon use fake out like mega kangaskhan who can fake out Hitmontop, causing a taunter to use taunt on chandelure It's best to have both attack in that situation as you may not be able to use Trick room but can still cause major damage with a free attack. Intimidate is a very important ability as it helps with the survival of the TR setter and the team in general by decreasing attack by 1 stage. Close combat is already a very strong move and pairs very well with close combat. Sucker punch for coverage against Ghost types. Pairing these moves with Life Orb for extra damage helps as well. Wide gaurd is another important move as most of the team has issues with pokemon like Sylveon and Ground types.

B-52 SuperFortress (Rhyperior) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Drill Run
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide

Rhyperior is a bulky defense tank and a sweeper. Rock slide is a good move for coverage against flying, ice, and fire types with a minor chance to flinch. Drill run is an anti wide guard and general alternative to Earthqauke as EQ can kill your own pokemon. Earthquake is a no brainier as It's one if the strongest moves out there. MegaHorn is good for coverage against psychic, dark and grass types which are tough to deal with normally. Life orb for extra damage. Solid rock gives a 3/4 reduction in super effective attack damage making it excellent for taking on physical pokemon. however it lacks in sp def making it easy to ohko with water and grass moves.

AH-64 Apache (Ampharos-Mega) (M) @ Ampharosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
Quiet Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Discharge (Replaced by Electric Terrain)
- Focus Blast

Mega-Ampharos is my favorite pokemon :), that's mostly why I use it. But it's viable and has never failed to be an excellent team member. Mega Ampharos is useful though in that it provides my team with much needed electric and dragon support. Thunderbolt is a strong move and is the strongest move it has, so use it often. Dragon pulse for STAB type coverage, it's best to use against dragon types like Garchomp and also common Ground types. Discharge is a recent move I've put on, but It can help when Paired with Rhyperior to sweep through teams lacking wide gaurd (move may be changed). Focus Blast obvious for Steel, Rock, and Normal type coverage as 2 of the biggest threats to this team are Heatran and Mega-Kangaskhan, Although this move has 70% acc. so only use when necessary. Mold breaker is helpful as it can shoot through shedninja and pokemon with volt absorb, though I would prefer it had something else

B-2 Spirit (Sylveon) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
Quiet Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Hyper Beam
- Echoed Voice
- Psyshock

IS SYLVEON, DESTROYER OF WORLDS. Literally nothing to say other than give it Pixelate and Choice specs and Ruin Entire teams! Hyper beam for a guaranteed OHKO against anything that doesn't resit it. Echoed voice for Setter uppers (ie: CM cressilia, stockpile Gastrodon) as after a few turns it's able to ohko the entire meta EXCLUDING HEATRAN. psyshock for coverage against annoying poison types like Mega Venusaur and amoongus. the only flaw here is that Common poison types heatran and Amoongus give this pokemon a hard time, But everyone else who dosen't use bullet punch is dead to this thing.

Predator Drone (Cresselia) @ Lum Berry
Happiness: 252
Quiet Nature
- Safe Guard
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind

Cress is my 2nd TR user and is very bulky but can maintain an offensive presence with the help of (sorry Pwne) Calm mind. Safe Guard is important to stopping Amoongus, that's literally the only reason it's here just because of Amoongus >:[. Psychic for a good move to use (although Blank recommended Moonblast but you can choose either one). Trick room Obvious. Calm mind is a controversially good move for cress. as it can set up and become an UN-killable (specially wise) Tank and sweeper. Cress's Bulk is a good reason to have it as when trick room runs out it's important to set it back up. Cress cannot be killed by any pokemon in one turn that has not set up EXCEPT for Mega-Heracross using Pin Missile. Lum also for anti Amoongus >:[

Pastebin for team: http://pastebin.com/Z8wVsG3X

That's my team if you guys wish to use it or HATE it :P.
Don't Underestimate This team though, in the right hands it can be deadly! :]

Last edited:
Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Protect

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Iron Head

Togekiss @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 4 SAtk / 104 SDef
Bold Nature
- Follow Me
- Roost
- Helping Hand
- Dazzling Gleam

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Protect

Heatran @ Air Balloon
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Protect

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Wave
- Taunt

A weird team I decided to make after the unbanning of Sleep Clause. Out of all the Sleep Cause abusers, Breloom seemed the most interesting to me (Since it can put something like Mega-Khan to sleep and Mach Punch away). I originally had Rock Tomb on it, but decided to get rid of it later. Thundurus' set is one I will probably change later, since it's very gimmicky (And awkward, it's kind of like some weird hybrid of a Thundy-T and a Thundurus set). Genesect is Mixed Scarf (I guess you call it that; probably will change Iron Head to Flamethrower), Togekiss is regular Togekiss, Gyarados is basic Mega Gyarados, and Heatran is just Sub Heatran. I like to send out Gyara and Toge at the same time so I can spam EQ or DD up while Toge uses Follow Me. Kind of predictable and weird, but still kind of fun.

(And first post in this sub-forum BTW)

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok here's a fairly odd team that i made

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SAtk / 12 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Shadow Ball

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Protect

Scrafty @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SAtk / 200 Spd
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 148 SAtk / 24 SDef / 4 Spd
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 192 HP / 84 SAtk / 208 SDef / 24 Spd
Calm Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt

basically sylveon + mega gardevoir form a fairy core that's meant to break through the opponent's defenses for the other one to clean up house. from there, heatran is meant to handle steel, fire and poison types, scrafty gives intimidate + fake out support and is just generally bulky and cool, rotom-w provides another steel resist while givin a second check to talonflame and scizor as well as a solid water check, and thundurus helps check amoonguss and tr through taunt and faster pokemon through its priority paralysis. the team has some flaws (notably a bisharp + aegislash weakness, and steels in general can be a huge problem if you're careless or facing pressure from other mons too) but the goal is relatively simple and it works well enough to take for a whirl on the ladder and introduce people to playing concepts and such, so i figured i'd share it here instead of simply deleting it. also it's just a cool and fun team, and ive beaten a few good players with it. if you're wondering about stone edge on heatran, even with the modest nature stone edge OHKOs Charizard Y, which Ancientpower cannot do at all.

added audios and fangames teams, thanks guys
i also reformatted the second post, so the stage 1-2 teams are separate from the stage 3 teams (only audios atm)

more no sleep clause teams =]

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I guess I'll share one of my favorite teams. This is my first doubles team but it's very fun and pretty simple to use.

The Team:

Thundurus (M) @ Charti Berry/Yache Berry/Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 HP / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Thundurus is often used in the lead slot alongside Weavile because they make such great anti-leads. With the combination of Fake Out + Taunt/Thunder Wave it is a great way to steal momentum from turn 1. Taunt is their for leads attempting to set up whether it be Tailwind, TR, or Something else priority Taunt stops them. Thunder Wave is used to cripple Pokemon that can become extremely dangerous if they get to set up. Thunderbolt offers a strong stab move and HP Ice offers pseudo BoltBeam coverage. The EV's are standard for offensive support and Charti Berry, Yache Berry, and Sitrus Really come down to preference. I Ussually run Charti berry but feel free to try the others.

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pickpocket
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Night Slash
- Low Kick

Weavile is the other lead almost always paired with Thundurus for the reasons mentioned above. Fake out is used to break other sashes and steal momentum so Thundurus can paralyze and/or taunt depending on the situation. Ice Punch is their as a strong stab and is excellent offensively as most teams have some flying and or dragon type. Night Slash is their as a secondary stab and hits some things harder then Ice Punch like Cresselia, Lati Twins, and other psychics in general. Low Kick round off the move-set for some coverage and hits the many steels and rock types. most notably it hits t-tar extremely hard who otherwise can give this team trouble. EV's are once again standard and focus sash is the item of choice as Weavile is very frail.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Detect

Now we have the offensive force behind the team. Mega Lucario is a very strong pokemon but isn't quite fast enough which is where all the paralysis support from Thundurus and Cresselia come in handy. I like special Mega Luc more then physical because the defense drops CC are annoying and it gets a stronger stab then bullet punch to hit with. Aura sphere is there for a stab that's hit very hard. Flash Cannon is there for the same reason and offers another stab that can hit fairiy types and fighting types alike. Dark Pulse is their so I am not walled by ghosts (looking at you Mega Gengar >_>). Vacuum Wave could be run instead but with all the paralysis support I don't think priority is needed. Detect is there because Protect/Detect are some f the best moves in doubles, useful and scouting and it garruntees Lucario will get to mega evolve. The EV's are once again standard offensive EV's.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 12 Spd / 252 Atk / 244 HP
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Explosion

This is the other offensive threat on the team and hits from the physical side of the spectrum. Earthquake is there as a strong stab which is also a spread move. Rock Slide hits the flying types Earthquake and comes with a nice 30% flinch rate. U-Turn is their as it is on almost all choice sets that can learn U-Turn because it allows to switch out against unfavorable matchups and lets you steal momentum which this team loves to do. The last slot was a toss up and I decided that explosion would be the best option since it can give a low HP Landorus-T one last offensive bang and even with the nerf to explosion it still hits hard from Landorus's great attack stat and full investment. Choice Band is their because with the paralysis support it's more useful then a Choice Scarf. I honestly can't remember hat the 12 speed EV's help with but when I do I'll make sure to edit this. the 252 allows him to deal as much damage as possible and the rest is thrown into hp to maximize bulk.

Cresselia (F) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SDef / 16 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Helping Hand
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

Now for the wall known as Cresselia. Cresselia is one of the best support pokemon in doubles and makes a great addition as it can support the team once the lead supporters end up dying. Cresselia is one of the most important pokemon in the team as it gives my offensive sweepers a boost while also helping with speed control (another important part of this team). Helping Hand is to boost my sweepers and is a great move in general. Thunder Wave helps with speed control and Psyshock gives it some offensive presence. Protect is the last slot because not only is it a great move but it can help stall out field effects. The EV's Maximize it's special bulk while making sure it's Psyshock has more power behind it. Sitrus Berry is there to help with HP Regen and is better then leftovers in a fast paced metagame.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 HP / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Chandelure is the final Pokemon not only cause he is one of my favorite Pokemon but he is great at cleaning late game. Heat Wave is there a strong stab and helps stop mega zard y since the boost it get from the sun makes it hit much harder. Energy Ball is there as coverage to hit water types. Shadow Ball is another strong stab move and easier to spam now that steels don't resist it. Trick is the final move to cripple the opponets Pokemon. The EV's are standard and the choice of scarf was due to the fact that he can come in and clean up against things that weren't paralyzed.

Final Thoughts:
So this is my team. it has a fairly standard strategy and easy to use but relies heavily on using Thundurus and Weavile effectively in the lead position to give you an edge right from the start. From Their it's all about not losing momentum which this team does well with such strong offensive threats. Hopefully you have fun using this team and it helps you come up with your strategy for when you build your own team. ^_^ Cheers

Importable Version
http://pastebin.com/wcfsaeQ2

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Bellow is a quirky little rain team I made because I fancied breaking the mold and trying to do things a little differently. I kinda thought the team would be ass but I was surprised by how it performed and I've really enjoyed using it to beat several top doubles players. Most of the sets are fairly self explanatory except for the Politoed, read about it here. Agility Ampharos seems dumb, it kinda is but it puts in serious work and catches a lot of people out since in the turn where it goes mega it can outspeed 0 Spe base 80s like Togekiss and hit hard with a Thunder.
Suwako (Politoed) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 188 HP / 100 SAtk / 220 Spd
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Encore
- Protect

Steed (Keldeo) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Quick Guard
- Protect

Tsubasa (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Protect

Zeus (Ampharos) @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Dragon Pulse
- Agility
- Protect

Rock Paper (Scizor) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Turf (Shaymin-Sky) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Last edited:
So yeah, here is my team I have been using for a while.

Piony Pawnage (Terrakion) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Protect
- Taunt / Safeguard

A physical sweeper, that can deal with CharY, Kang, Ttar, etc. Rock Slide and CC are pretty standard. Protect is useful, because despite Terrak's bulk, many things can OHKO it (especially after CC). The fourth move could be replaced by something else, but I find Taunt most useful while laddering to shut down gimmicks / TR / WoW / Spore (requires prediction, because moongus/rotom can deal heavy dmg to terrak). Alternatively Safeguard can also provide sleep / burn protection also for your other mons (if you are not facing Pranksters). Quick Guard could also be an interesting choice, but when I had it, I never used it enough to justify the moveslot. Poison Jab/ Iron head OHKO Gardevoir, but I find them a bit underwhelming. Stone edge is also viable if you expect something like Wide Guard Hitmontop + CharY.

Totemo-Khan (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Hammer Arm
- Sucker Punch

The mega every team needs lel. Fake Out provides support for your other mons, so they can TR / Spore / WoW / Safeguard / Taunt. Scrappy ability is also important, because if you are facing ghost and non-ghost pokemon, your opponent is most of the time more likely to protect on non-ghost mon, not expecting you not mega evolve. Not mega evolving is also essential if you are facing MGengar Perish trap. In that scenario MGengar has usually only Shadow Ball as offensive move and its partner is often supportive, so the lack of bulk from mega doesn't matter that much.
I chose Hammer Arm over PuP, because it lets your Kang underspeed other mons under TR and has better immediate offensive presence, often OHKOing things that expect PuP, which they can survive (for example Tyranitar). Because this team has only one TR setter, you can't expect to have it up all the time, so Sucker Punch > Crunch. Also, don't put 0 speed EVs and Brave nature just because of TR, it gets outsped by Hitmontop when FakeOuting.

Fannelia10 (Cresselia) (F) @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight

Cress serves as tank with CM + Moonlight and is intended to stay in as long as your opp doesn't have a good answer for it. Ice beam counters Skymin / Landoge. TR shouldn't be used in every single matchup. However this team has only 3 fast attacks (rock slide, close combat, flare blitz), so it will be often useful. Mental Herb counters Taunts or Encores, which are in my opinion worse than being spored.

Talonfudge01 (Talonflame) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp

Serves mostly as high dmg priority. However many people expect Choice Band, so Protect / WoW can give you a moment of surprise.

twitch.tv/kylecol3 (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 116 SDef / 140 Def
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Protect
- Rage Powder

Redirects attacks from Mega Kang / Terrak and puts foes to sleep. Protect can save you if your opponent expects rage powder and goes after Moonguss with super effective move. I chose Black Sludge over Sitrus, because it mitigates chip damage better and if you want to regain more HP, you can switch out with Regenerator. Effect spore can also be pretty good, but requires some luck and you can also get unlucky if your opponent gets paralyzed and you have TR up.

Shaian-Dash (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 84 SDef / 252 HP / 172 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Protect

This spread allows you to survive solar beam and have like 47% chance to OHKO Landoge. If you get TR up, you can also 2HKO CharY. Sitrus because Kang's Return deals like 90%.

Piony Pawnage (Terrakion) @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Protect
- Taunt

Totemo-Khan (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Hammer Arm
- Sucker Punch

Fannelia10 (Cresselia) (F) @ Mental Herb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight

Talonfudge01 (Talonflame) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp

twitch.tv/kylecol3 (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 116 SDef / 140 Def
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Protect
- Rage Powder

Shaian-Dash (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 84 SDef / 252 HP / 172 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Protect
Edit: I will maybe write more stuff later about last 3 pokemon because my attention span is 3short5longarticles

Last edited:

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know you said something earlier about not wanting RMT teams but Pocket said I should so here it is =]
Tsukihi (Talonflame) @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Tailwind

Tsubasa (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion
- U-turn

Sugura (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch

Kaiki (Ferrothorn) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Gaen (Kyurem-Black) @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SAtk / 28 SDef
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Substitute
- Protect

K-S.A.O.H-U-B (Aegislash) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature
IVs: 1 Spd
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Wide Guard

Names are taken from the Monogatari series K-S.A.O.H-U-B stands for Kiss-Shot Acerola Orion Heart-Under-Blade so stop asking me OK, if you'd like to take an odyssey into the workings of my mind to see how this team works / was put together, look no further than here.

this thread will remain, as will the posts most likely, but the teams in the second post may be changed to suit what this thread was intended to do

pocket/pwne/audio/someone pls lock

After a fruitful discussion, we have decided to keep the following teams as sample teams:

Lolk's standard bulky offense team
Audiosurfer's Mega Charizard X team
Laga's Mega Pinsir team
BlankZero's semi-trick room team

We have also decided to add the following teams:

Nollan's Mega Lucario team
BLOOD TOTEM's 'Monsters and Oddities' RMT

Feel free to keep posting your teams here, and we will take all your teams into consideration for being added to the database. Please remember to give your descriptions as much depth in terms of how to use the team as possible, as newer users may need a guide to using their chosen team throughout their laddering / playing experience.

Also, please help other people with their teams if you think there are optimisations that can be made without changing the team too drastically! Thanks and have fun :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)