1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Saw Mafia

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by david stone, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cook

cook
    is a Past WCoP Winner

dont listen to basics he is trying to POISON YOUR MIND
  2. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

going with the crowd i guess!

lynch BiOsHoCk
  3. Judgement

Judgement
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

might as well vote for someone; going with the crowd on this one

lynch bioshock
  4. CaptKirby

CaptKirby

oh my god cook that is the single worst pokemon fusion icon ever
  5. Bioshock

Bioshock

To Basics: I am calm now, because I realize the situation is hopeless for me, but I can still enjoy how the whole game plays out even after I am dead.

Also, I understand how bandwagoning is part of the game, and that you have been bandwagoned before. But think about it... in regular mafia, you get bandwagoned first turn, and then you play again is like 6 minutes... We dont even know if Saw Mafia will ever come again. Getting bandwagonned here is considerably worse than getting bandwagoned in a regular game.

edit: Also lynch cook out if he doesn't change that avatar...
  6. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?

yeah man same here i mean ive never seen r2d2rules before so i figured i would stir things up and start a bandwagon otherwise it would be a p. boring game!
  7. Bioshock

Bioshock

[Sarcasm] You know M0nk, maybe instead of playing Mafia, you could be working on Photoshop [/Sarcasm]

But in all seriousness, please take your time.
  8. Basics

Basics

Mafia and bandwagoning are pretty much synonymous, though. Lol. You knew what you were in for as soon as you signed up, lol. Sure, it sucks, but it happens :P.
  9. Bioshock

Bioshock

I know it happens. I am pretty sure anyone would be ticked if they were the first to go in a game that might never come back again. :P
  10. JimBob

JimBob

heh, sorry bioshock, but there isn't much that we can do on the first day.

lynch bioshock
  11. tdub13

tdub13

i thought it was night time?
  12. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?

man ive got exams this week chill out!!! but my mum is gonna give me a drawing tablet so thats super sweet :)
  13. JimBob

JimBob

mafia and special roles move at night. We lynch people during the day.
  14. Bioshock

Bioshock

It is day until the 6th, or until the majority of people have voted (and the majoirty of the votes are for one person).

So come on people fucking vote me out sooner so the day will end.
  15. Thunderpup

Thunderpup

Fine motherfucker.
    VOTE BIOSHOCK

because I want to get this moving faster and if we can jump this hump maybe someone will kill me already
  16. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

ok fine voting so that Obi can see a majority is reached

VOTE BIOSHOCK
  17. Minwu

Minwu

Lynch Bioshock.
  18. cook

cook
    is a Past WCoP Winner

to captkirby: i didnt create this, a while back in the summer someone on irc found a site which had a lot of terrible fusions....and this is my favorite :D
  19. West

West

20. Minwu

Minwu

hahahahahah
  21. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

[19:26:45] <Dak> lol mekkah
    [19:27:15] <Yuri> lol
    [19:27:20] <Isy> haha
    [19:27:30] <Gormenghast> no regrets!
    [19:27:32] <CaptKirby> haha
  22. West

West

Wow that now sounds like a bad woman's laugh from 70's Turkish films.
  23. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?

mekkah? is that a book?
  24. Lord Gloom

Lord Gloom

oh are we seriously lynching bioshock i was joking in my first post

anyways lynch bioshock i guess
  25. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

You have decided to lynch Bioshock. He protests that he is innocent, but to no avail. Eventually, he decides it's pointless and gives up. Nobody is quite sure who threw the first punch, but a mob of people descended upon him. Somebody grabbed a nearby chair and bludgeoned him with it. After a short while, Bioshock ceased moving. A few others begin rummaging through his things, and they find his tape player, which was thankfully undamaged. They press play, and upon doing so, change the mood of the room immediately:

Hello, Bioshock. You don't know me, but I know you. You have lived your life consumed by lust, and for that reason you have ignored what is truly important. You should be grateful, however, that I am giving you an opportunity to redeem yourself. Your goal in this game is to simply survive. There are some organized elements out there, and they are trying to kill you. Can you show your ability to look past the shallow characteristics of others and learn what truly motivates people? But beware: you have some allies among the group, and without them, you have no hope.

You have lynched one of the Lustful.

The feeling of the room went from righteous anger to apprehension. The guilty among you realize that this kill was essentially random, and that if they catch on, a similar fate awaits you. The innocent are made suddenly and painfully aware that, even though they may be free of all wrong-doing in this house, even though there may be no evidence in support of their alleged guilt, and regardless of their pleas, they, too, could be next.

Tired from the day's work, people slowly begin drifting apart and begin to fall asleep as the house darkens.

Night has fallen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)