Sawsbuck (Choice Scarf) 2/3

Uhh celever, there are quite a lot of obvious grammar errors, such as not closing the [AC] and just some obvious ones, I'd recommend checking for the spelling and grammar standards and fixing them.
edit: lol you didn't correct the ones which i saw but w/e, that's gp stuff anyway

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Uhh celever, there are quite a lot of obvious grammar errors, such as not closing the [AC] and just some obvious ones, I'd recommend checking for the spelling and grammar standards and fixing them.
Did a quick scan and corrected several errors. Thanks for the advice :)

scene

Banned deucer.
Due to having the same base Speed as Rotom-Mow, Choice Scarf Rotom-Normal is also out-sped by Choice Scarf Sawsbuck, however often they willbe able to tank a hit or two from Sawsbuck.
Rotom-C is 86, Rotom is 91. Just wanted to say that, but might as well correct "Rotom-CMow" "Rotom-Normal" "outsped" and "will be".

I'm not at all convinced Jump Kick is worth a slash, as it doesn't even come near to a 2HKO on Ferroseed in the first place who's pretty much the only reason to use it aside from a few Normal-types. The recoil for missing and imperfect accuracy hurts too, especially if said Ferroseed has Protect. Nature Power outclasses it otherwise. Really I'm dubious about the viability of the whole set, but it's not my place to comment on that.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I'm going to reject this.

I don't like really Scarfsbuck... its very weak for a revenge killer outside of Double Edge. I'm talking cannot even always OHKO Rampardos with a STAB Horn Leech a weak. You kinda need the Sap Sipper boost to deal damage, and all it can really revenge kill is Omastar and Lilligant, the former of which it cannot switch into very easily anyway due to frailty. The fact that it somehow cannot always OHKO a Magmortar with Earthquake really, really doesn't help, and something with actual bulk is going to take advantage of a bad lock.

That and the write-up is still a bit subpar - its not telling me why I should use it outside of revenge killing those two Pokemon and most partners and move descriptions are a bit lacking. There isn't really much detail or flow.

QC Rejected 2/3

Edit: DC already rejected so i guess this is two?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)