Heist
Nachos
Raseri

reyscarface
Rocket Grunt
RoryReloaded
soot
TheMantyke

birkal, rey, and rg were probably looking for a hookup. heist seems like he might be a toker too, iunno. no freebies for him though! i don't know either nachos or raseri, but they're probably trying to make me play pokemon somehow. roryreloaded is apparently "that square in the centre of bingo".

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
  1. A l e x a n d e r - No idea who this is...
  2. Dracule Mihawk - My opponent for the Tag Team Tournament (henceforth referred to as the TTT)
  3. Dr Ciel - No idea.
  4. Espeon65 - Opponent's partner in the TTT and cool guy from the Scramble thread.
  5. Gengan - From PS and the Little Cup forum, Gengan's cool.
  6. Keiran - I know who Keiran is but I don't know why Keiran is interested in me because we have never talked on the internet or otherwise iirc
  7. Noblesse Oblige - My partner in the TTT
  8. Soarin - Fellow PS mod
  9. StallMandibuzz - Cool Scramble guy
  10. ThisMysteriousGuy - At first I wasn't sure who he was but it turns out he's Mr. Uncompetitive from PS, so that's cool.

tl;dr PS, Scramble, TTT or strangers. I'm apparently social but unloved by forum authority :(

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
DittoCrow
Fat Lenny
HoiPolloi
Pokemazter
Redew
Tenodera
ThatsMyLatios
Trollmonchan
undisputed
WDFAmatt

undisputed and DittoCrow are my bros, and Pokemazter is my tutee. Aside from that :

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why does Vader look at so many people's user profiles? It's like he knew this thread was happening.

Cshadow Delko Flora Gengan jenigoldman polelover44 SkyNet Spiffy Stapler VirtualKaraokeCircusAct

all users who joined in 2008 or later. Clearly looking up to a veteran smogoner, but they didn't want to make it too obvious by looking up to someone with a three digit user #.

Albinoloon
- No idea...
Astrid
- Told me about him listening to the Go! Team from the Top 10 Albums topic.
BirdBane7
- Old friend.
cookie
-I'm assuming in disgust.
Ivysaur
- Nup. No idea.
Lanturn314
- Don't even know.
Nastyjungle
- Nooooooo idea.
Rodan
- Wat an honor.
TylerS
- Talked about Blur.
Zacchaeus
- I guess there are few possibilities depending on the date.

[Worst recent visitor list ever. You know a list is sad when AG is its only savior. Him and Gabe the douchenozzle are the only people I recognize. Who the fuck is Tobes?
Hey fuck you, I probably clicked on your profile by accident since I'm not even aware of who you are or what you have against me.

1. Avatar Korra
2. bharmalm
3. Birkal
4. hoblaph
5. Jarred
6. Lavell
7. LucaroarkZ
8. Midnight Show
9. moi
10. Sy123

Avatar Korra I recognize from the Daniel Tosh/Rape thread. bharmalm and Sy123 I either RNG abused or Ev trained for when I was still playing pokemon. Birkal sounds familiar I just don't remember where. Not sure about any of the other people.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Albinoloon
- No idea...
Astrid
- Told me about him listening to the Go! Team from the Top 10 Albums topic.
BirdBane7
- Old friend.
cookie
-I'm assuming in disgust.
Ivysaur
- Nup. No idea.
Lanturn314
- Don't even know.
Nastyjungle
- Nooooooo idea.
Rodan
- Wat an honor.
TylerS
- Talked about Blur.
Zacchaeus
- I guess there are few possibilities depending on the date.
3 girls dude, you must be doing something right. ^5

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
  1. ballabrown24
  2. cim
  3. Danmire
  4. Glen
  5. Incon
  6. sandshrewz
  7. Sir
  8. sirndpt
  9. Vader*
  10. xenu
1. Been just acquainted with this person. Works for The Competitor, cool guy it seems, though reputation precedes him. Playing in Ubers Open today.

2. Makes okay posts from time to time in a forum.

3. All I know is that you have a Sherlock Holmes avatar and you like Game of Thrones which is alright with me.

4. Short shorts and Japan

5. Got a PM from him earlier

6. One of my most favorite users on site. Enjoy talking with him on irc

7. Not too sure about this person

8. Started grammar checking a bit earlier than I have; we have a tumultous relationship where she bites. A lot. Also likes to post long VMs about various little girls wearing costumes on my wall.

9. Generally witty and someone whose posts I enjoy quite a bit but sometimes goes overboard

10. User I see on irc. Great to talk to, I still need a Dota2 key ty bro.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ace Emerald Astrid Aura Guardian Bass Blue_Tornado coolking49 Level 51 Pidge Quagsires shade

This is just proof that nobody cares about me outside of Circus (who the hell are Astrid and Level 51 ._.).

Arcticblast Birkal Jedimono8895 Omicron Outlaw PDC Pokemonmasterggsb The Great Mighty Doom White symphoni wobbahax

Birkal and Omicron are my bitches and the rest are just here to watch.

1. Arch
One of the girls in my HS was named Archana and went by Arch, so I think I've looked at this profile a number of times to figure out if it's her, and I've never found any evidence supporting my theory so I assume it's not.

2.Blue Kirby
Awesome former admin who knows a bit too much about my life (especially when it comes to Digletts)

3.Charmander
I've talked with him briefly before, and he seems nice

4.Jarred
No idea

5.Ninahaza
Really nice guy who posts in a forum and now mods Wifi

6. ThunderBlunder
Dunno

7.Toaster
No idea, although it sounds vaguely familiar

8.WaterBomb
We go way back

9.whistle
I've talked to him a few times, and he seems awesome... also we share similar aspirations so that's cool

10. xenu
No idea

The ones I know looked at my profile to post VMs, but as for the rest, I have no coherent theory...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)