1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Say something about your last 10 visitors

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by THE_IRON_KENYAN, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Faint

Faint Valar morghulis
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor

I feel like some of you feel that anyone who views your page needs to know you. You do realize a funny avatar, good post, or just general boredom could make anyone view your profile. It doesn't make them a "creeper" but it does make you look like elitist prick when you reply as if you expect to know everyone on a forum with over 100k members.

the only exception is roryreloaded idk what his deal is.

edit: Stone's post is by far the best post in this thread.
  2. Lord Jesseus

Lord Jesseus

3. Steeler

Steeler

1. Fishy - my cutest fangirl; in a moment of weakness, she must have glanced at my profile in hopes of reliving the good times we once had. curse my tender heart.
    2. Jalmont - this guy's truck once died on him in the middle of a traffic jam. i helped a nigga out and, long story short, he is now the godfather of my future daughter.
    3. jenigoldman - she has been stalking me throughout all of cyberspace; smogon, youtube, facebook, myfuckbook - you name it, this bitch has tried to jump on that shit. she watched a youtube video of my karaoke rendition of TLC's "no scrubs." word has it she instantly fell in love. it is a delicate game of cat and mouse, except the first slip up i make, my dick might accidentally slip into her mouth. unfortunately, she is 62 years old. the stakes are high.
    4. kaiba - this guy once tried to extoll the virtues of yu-gi-oh and proclaimed that pokemon was "designed by a japanese pedophile looking to win the adoration of millions of children." i turned him from the dark side, and he has renounced his previous position. he maintains the same username to remind himself of how far he's come.
    5. Killah - we've known each other for a while and it was kind of just like a "hey, i see you around sometimes and you are kind of cute" thing. and then we randomly met up at a party and fucked the shit stains out of each other. it's kind of awkward between us right now but he gave me his number, i'm just making him wait. bitches hate that shit.
    6. P E J E L A G A R T O - why the fuck are the letters all spaced out
    7. pielover12321 - hahahahaha i love pie too dawg. killah's killer pie to be exact.
    8. PryorConvictions - richard pryor is an inspiration to us all, rock on brother.
    9. TheMantyke - is this guy still like 12? i thought he'd be a mantine by now
    10. yondie - i taught yondie everything he knows about the NFL, furthermore, the new york giants will fail to make the playoffs this season
  4. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

Danmire - <3 Dan, started art threads at roughly similar times way back, he is an awesome artist also SHERLOCK HOLMES
    dragonboy52 - db! Great guy, talk to him a fair bit on irc, hard worker n_n
    DTC - Don't talk to him too much but he is very nice and very committed. I still remember when he was just the lowly am checker dragontamerchris
    Furai - furry <3
    Keiran - accept my fb friend request already oh and GET OFF MY LAWN
    Mafeking - THE BESTIEST BESTIE OF THEM ALL! my favourite artistic grammarly tuber girl
    Nastyjungle - beast artist, beast Smeargle's mod, all I have to say
    Redew - Rudew
    V0x - great #grammarian, really fun to talk to n_n lemolame

Well all these people are really cool so if I was inviting really cool smogoners to a party they would all be there so the scenario is I was organizing a really cool smogoners party
  5. UltiMario

UltiMario

6. WaterBomb

WaterBomb because exploding camels wasn't enough
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Server Moderator

comatthew6
    Kiyo
    Kojax
    Lee
    Mikel
    pokemon0078
    RoryReloaded
    Sir
    theamericandream38
    theangryscientist

I find this interesting as I only have ever spoken to comatthew, Lee, Mikel, and tad. Why these other folks were visiting my page I have no idea, I'm really not that exciting, I don't have an epic avatar and my posts aren't anything special. Oh well I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Is it just me or has RoryReloaded been on like 75% of these?
  7. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

arguable!

quick post because iPod

Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    afterburn Alchemator Avatar Korra BiGGiE Eradicator Glen Harsha Jackal shade TheMantyke

alchemator is fellow Geordie and pm'd me, we've spoke a bit in the past but he won't meet me because he's a pussy/13 years old or something iunno

chatted to Avatar Korra in the fitness thread a bit, she seems alright

me and glen go way back but don't talk as much as we should do anymore. He was probably just stopping by to reminisce. one of the most consistently interesting posters on smogon, I sometimes view otherwise uninteresting threads simply because glen was last poster

shade got into uni and wanted to tell me or something

i feel I should have something to say about afterburn, Jackal, harsha and themantyke since they're badged members and some of then have been around a while but we've never been close. I think they probably looked because I recently made a post in the fitness thread that was like 'view my profile' so that's probably it
  8. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent how lonely is the night without the howl of the wolf
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

lol Stallion
  9. FireMage

FireMage Say Goodnight!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

10. Vintage Books

Vintage Books

11. Danmire

Danmire Finding motivation.
    is an Artist Alumnus

12. comatthew6

comatthew6 Uther's Noble [Ball]Sack
    is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

BiGGiE -- don't know him personally, but I've seen him around
    BlocksRcool -- old friend
    Charmander -- old friend/fag
    Danmire -- nigga who wants my fast learner...that he can't afford :P
    Jirachi -- definitely heard of you before...used you on my DPP team
    Shining Latios -- XBL friend
    Shiny Mew2 -- idk
    ThatsMyLatios -- idk
    V0x -- bitch
    X5Dragon -- idk, might've seen you around.
  13. Lord Jesseus

Lord Jesseus

I can get on board with this. :heart:
  14. Jukain

Jukain .leaf
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

CBTerrakion - explain yoself
    Ernesto - no idea
    HardCore - were we talking on irc? oh I think it was PS!
    Immortal - I was the first user to look at his page (was newest member at one point)
    Keiran - why would keiran look at my page
    Matezoide - say who now?
    Molk - honk
    PK Gaming - qc for an analysis I was doing
    shrang - qc for an analysis I was doing
    TheMantyke - why?
  15. dozer

dozer

Guys you are explaining why they are on your recent visitors and not making a humorous comment about them being there. (Well most of you are)
  16. ala

ala
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Blue Eon - Apparently he's my tag team tourney teammate who did not contact me and lost already....I am disappoint
    GaryTheGengar - Old friend all the way back from netbattle, gtg <3
    HellPowna - Seen this user around, don't think we have spoken
    Imanalt - Apparently a ps mod, unfortunately don't know them
    Itchni - Made a wall post recently, fellow canadian
    Metroid78 - Newish user, don't know them though
    MK Ultra - Name is familiar, I have a shit memory though so yea...
    Molk - I met Molk from when I played RU, good battler, lover of stunfisk
    Texas Cloverleaf - Same as Molk, fellow canadian bro, moved to Ottawa so he sucks >_>
    Toaster - Another Canadian, we've chatted a few times, nice guy
  17. Mafeking

Mafeking channels his inner Wolverine
    is a Contributor Alumnus

fuck I missed being on Oglemi's profile gotta step up my stalking of higher-ups

the fanboys:

1. BrocksDryingPan
    2. dragonboy52
    3. Ievory
    4. Keiran
    5. LucarioHonk
    6. Molk
    7. Omicron
    8. Redew
    9. RitterCat
    10. sandshrewz
    oh good I know why 9/10 were on my page

5 was on my page because I went on his page after he posted on Solace's page (I was originally stalking Solace) and he is friends with 1 who visited my page after seeing that I visited 5's page. Moral of the story: fuck Solace.

I don't know who 3 is sorry!!?

I dunno why dboy was on my page but it probably had something to do with me being on his page somehow. Hi dboy!!

Keiran/Molk/Omi/Redew/Ritter/sandz are my bestest friends (except Keiran he's just some loser I like to kick out of #grammar) and I was having VM conversations with them all.

People who should be on my page because I was also having VM conversations with them but clearly don't love me enough to do anything but reply through the "View Conversation" screen: V0x, Solace
  18. Minwu

Minwu

let's have an elevensome
  19. STEELDRAGON

STEELDRAGON

20. Doughboy

Doughboy house of champions
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

Accidental Greed: CC work in OU explains his appearence, but doesn't explain how he manages be in this list constantly o.O
    afterburn: OU pre-contributer but have no idea who he is
    blarajan: who the fuck is this guy? I don't even show my face in RU
    Hangover: Tag-team broseph!
    Jirachi: Another OU precontributer shows his face!
    Jorgen: ROA mini-tourny opponent and pre-contributer to ROA. You are safe Jorgen!
    Lavos Spawn: Wow it was only a matter of time before a PS! fanboy showed up. Another pre-contributer
    Meganium1: BEST BUDDY AND FELLOW TEAMBUILDER/PARTNER FOR UPCOMING SMOGON TOUR 14. HE GONNA WIN IT ALL
    Raseri: Once again I don't play RU who is this guy?
    Shining Latios: Another PS! fanboy omg wut a scrub

So judging by list if you are becoming/already a ladybug then there is an obligatory visit to my page. Also includes two huge RU leaders (wtf?) and two of my own doughboyz fanboyz

Since I gathered the links from these guys different pages looks like I'll increase my chance of also being seen o.O Just realized my avvie kicks so much ass that it makes you visit my page

EDIT:

14 appearances / 74 lists = 0.189... 0.189= 18.9%

So yeah it is you
  21. Yamata no Orochi

Yamata no Orochi
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

EBeast l HSA l Limi l Master James l Mikel l pokemon0078 l RoryReloaded l TheNargacuga TropiOUs l Violatic

4 randoms
    3 very old friends
    3 normal friends

Just a little misclick that's all.
  22. Pwnemon

Pwnemon is a more intuitive player
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

4+3+4 = 10??
  23. Nova

Nova Palisades
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

24. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i lead ru with my trusty compatriot raseri

rip oglemi
  25. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

sorry RU guys apparently I'm your leader now. RUsari reporting for duty :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)