Scales of Justice - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gideon really hasn't made any effort to get our battle done. Should I begin contacting my Round 2 opponent? I don't want to hold up the tourny...

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Activity post, i'm connected on IRC and Smogon most of the time, and i never see Pkrs.

Activity post, i'm connected on IRC and Smogon most of the time, and i never see Pkrs.
because never i conecte to IRC o smogon server
i know you told me and I told you this weekend, but this Saturday do not sent me any message, if you still online we play right now

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
because never i conecte to IRC o smogon server
i know you told me and I told you this weekend, but this Saturday do not sent me any message, if you still online we play right now
Sorry but : still activity post.
I checked if you were connected every day since thursday. You weren't connected at all. I checked if you were on Smogon or IRC, neither you did. And now, i VM'd you to play as soon as i read your message here, i waited 30 minutes and you were connected and again : you didn't show up.

I hope you'll be able to meet me tomorow on IRC/Smogon (here on the server).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)