1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Scents - What Do You Wear?

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by MrIndigo, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Zacchaeus

Zacchaeus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yes, Lynx is to Great Britain as Axe is to the United States

In the shower: Axe (morning), Irish Spring (morning/night), Selsun Blue (night)
    Out of the shower: Axe, Old Spice/Red Zone

Trivia: Did you know that the last ingredient in the Axe Dark Temptations ("more irresistable than chocolate") body wash is caramel?

(By the way, I don't care whatsoever if you think that people don't like Axe, generally people just don't like the smelly people who spray a liter of Axe all over themselves and then smell like Axe and ass, or just use a liter and make sure that the other side of the room smells like Axe as well. And I don't like those people too)

And @alex: I saw that cologne stuff at Target a few weeks ago and it took me a while to find out that it was actually serious because it was in the wrong section
  2. Mulligan

Mulligan

Body Wash: Axe(Snake Peel)

Biggest reason is because it literally does what it says it does: It rips the dirt right off your skin. That, and it leaves a relatively neutral smell when compared to other Axe products.

Deodorant: Old Spice(Swagger, but honestly it could be any Old Spice idc)

Shampoo: Axe(Armor). Eh....it "works" but I don't see any difference from any other product.

Cologne: None. In the market for some though. Got some good ideas from this thread.

Typical guy, I know -.-
  3. lmitchell0012

lmitchell0012 Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Shampoo/conditioner-Don't know, don't care. All I know is it keeps me clean and it keeps my hair down.

Deodorant-Anything that makes it so I don't smell like shit after work.

Cologne-I don't wear cologne.
  4. MixedCalibur

MixedCalibur

I'm an old spice man all the way. Swagger, Fiji, Aqua Reef, and Showtime are among my favorites :3

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)