1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit! You can also check out the Art Room on Pokemon Showdown!
  3. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Info Hub for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread, too!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  5. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Scepticallistic, Aug 18, 2010.

1. asterat

Jul 20, 2011
    if possible, could you get a ninetales wearing some cool shades? Kind of aclose up on the face where you can see some tails in the background but not the body. Also, looking sort of to the side. Thanks!
  2. Vein

Nov 27, 2011
    I'm gazing thru some art threads, but this one is one of the best. I like the simple lines and light colors you're implementing in your art...

um, i see your taking requests, can you do a Milotic? I know it looks like a girl or something, but can you do a masculine one?

Thanks a lot! ^^
  3. Joeyboy

is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnus

Nov 30, 2010
    Yay!!! That graveler is lovely, also the Saiyan battle is amazing.

Another request(would use for an avatar ;)

Mr. Mime as the Dragonborn from Skyrim besting Salamence or some other Dragon Pokemon :D
  4. Scepticallistic

Oct 15, 2008
    A mysterious comrade has requested an image to attempt to bring my art thread back from the depths of the Earth's core.

Enjoy and carry on.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)