1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Scepticallifragilisticexpialidocious

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Scepticallistic, Aug 18, 2010.

1. asterat

asterat

if possible, could you get a ninetales wearing some cool shades? Kind of aclose up on the face where you can see some tails in the background but not the body. Also, looking sort of to the side. Thanks!
  2. Vein

Vein

I'm gazing thru some art threads, but this one is one of the best. I like the simple lines and light colors you're implementing in your art...

um, i see your taking requests, can you do a Milotic? I know it looks like a girl or something, but can you do a masculine one?

Thanks a lot! ^^
  3. Joeyboy

Joeyboy Check out my Youtube channel! JoeyboyGames!
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnus

Yay!!! That graveler is lovely, also the Saiyan battle is amazing.

Another request(would use for an avatar ;)

Mr. Mime as the Dragonborn from Skyrim besting Salamence or some other Dragon Pokemon :D
  4. Scepticallistic

Scepticallistic

A mysterious comrade has requested an image to attempt to bring my art thread back from the depths of the Earth's core.

[​IMG]

Enjoy and carry on.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)