Scientific Giveaway -Biosci and CI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smogonites!
Today Biosci and myself will be hosting a Giveaway. It's going to be all Science Fiction if thats possible? The aim is to answer the following 5 Questions on Cells, which is a Biology Topic in my Additional Science GCSE, (GCSE in Science 2/3) this sorta helps me revise, and is great fun for you!

Firstly some rules:

-The Pokemon will be Non Redis for clarification that means You cannot trade these pokemon, period.
-You must PM me all the Answers.
-To win you have to answer all of the questions correctly, so PM me all the answers not one or two, thats a waste of time for both of us.
-If you display the Prize Pokemon in your Trade Thread, as it's Non Redis, it should be catagorized as "Not for Trade," you must credit Biosci.
-To show you've read these, post "I <3 Science and CI", and then tell me that you've PM'd your answers.

Questions:

-Why is the Permanent Vacuole in the Plant Cell useful when it has expanded to full size within the cell.
-How does the Cell Wall allow water in and out? What is the process called?
-How do the Mitochondria in cells mainly produce Energy in the Animal and Plant Cell?
-What is the function of a Ribosome?
-(At GCSE Level) State 3 aspects of a Plant Cell that an Animal Cell doesn't have.

Good Luck! Only Post When Biosci has posted the Pokemon that is up for grabs. Please note it's 5th Generation Only. Ironically the Pokemon is known as the "Cell Pokemon," Yes folks, it's Solosis!

Winners:
1. Impact
2. IceArceus12
3. MoreThanBored

Captain Interlock shall be distributing the pokemon.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
The Pokemon Up For Grabs:

#577. Solosis () | Gender: Male
OT: William (Biosci) | ID No. 55860
Nature: Quiet | Ability: Magic Guard | Type: Psychic
Hatch/Met Location: Dream Yard
Hidden Power: Psychic 64
IV: 31/22/31/31/31/0
EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Psywave | Confuse Ray | Night Shade | Trick
Code Used: None
Cloning Method: Action Replay

This is Non-Redis - You can not trade this.
If displayed in a Trade Thread as Not For Trade You Must Credit Me For The RNG Breed.

We have the winners! I'll conatct you once Biosci has traded me the Solosis'.

Congratulations. Another GA coming from me shortly. This time with legendaries, and Ninjawes! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)