1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

scientits!

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Scientits, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Scientits

Scientits

Imperfectluck
    History
    Charles Milles Manson (born November 12, 1934) who uses the name imperfectluck. on line, discovered having registered on a Shoddy Battle Pokemon Server called Smogon, due to the efforts of its fellow founders, Jumpman16, who appears to be one of the greatest sexologist in history ("Scientists: He is also believed to be a lechearous ephebophile.").
    Jumpman16 needed Manson's knowledge about little children, which would enable him to found a secret suborganisation, called "Jumpman16's little kindergarden".
    Giving the impression to be a serious battler, imperfectluck. would soon discover the secrets of little children's cloitorical holes. After having joined Jumpman16's cause, imperfectluck. made acquaintance some other guys interested in Ped(r)o Satisfaction. One of those was known by the name DougJustDoug (A Smogon Admin, who also runs CAP, originally called DougFucksDougs, which was considered to offensive). DougJustDoug convinced Manson to give up on his hebephilia to get some "deeper" impressions of Smogophilia. After two years of virtual distribution of Smogaynium , imperfectluck. became more and more addicted to the game itself. As a result Aeolus( another of his sponsers) talked to Jumpman16 with the intention to unmod the ack so lazy Manson. Unfortunately DougJustDoug became interested in Manson's lifestyle and decided to learn more about his secret techniques. Thus he warned him and helped refresh his IP and give a imperceptable mod status before they could ban him.

Comments by Smogon members.
    Flax: ipl. has deeply touiched me in me
    granbullZ69: Um, he showerd me what a 69 was, so i changed my namef rom granbulLZ89 to 69
    Friger0_0: j'aime bien sucer sa bite, sa un bon gout
    Yaanmega101: I think he was hitting on me, why is this person a moderate here on Smogon?
    panamaxis: Very cool dude, I like hanging around with him and stuff, know what I mean?
    chikoritagirl: wahsts a oral sex
    Jumpman16: No comment =;(((((
  2. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

ipl asked to deeply touch me in me, but i denied entry. i am glad.
  3. matty

matty I did stuff along time ago
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Ah comon, why'd you ban him. I think we should let this guy give a lecture series on all our Shoddy Mods, Admins, and OPs. Hes pretty funny :(
    lol
  4. CardsOfTheHeart

CardsOfTheHeart

Am I the only one that read the title and expected something like this:

[​IMG]
  5. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

brb making a thread titled 'glen!'
  6. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

<--------------- scientits
  7. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

His nickname is cool, I'll give him that.
  8. Jumpman16

Jumpman16 np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

i wonder how many times he had to consult a dictionary to make this post lol
  9. diinbong

diinbong *it's in you to give*
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

j'aime bien la bon gout de sucer! sa bite!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)