Tournament scRUb League 2: Administrative Appeals / Smack Talk Thread (won by the Tyranitards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ik im a manager but im good at these
Why you believe you are fit for the power rankings: I'm a hardcore fucking memer. I call tip me fedora and say fuck you
On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the highest, how gay are you: 4 ish, but it depends on many things :o
What do you say when you don't know a certain player: ur a fucking nobody/random
How many sorry don't know to insult ratio is appropriate: seeing that its 5 people per round, i'd say 1:4ish, maybe 2:3 cuz its scRUb league
Favorite vintage meme: oh lord :o
pepe#2.jpg

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Why you believe you are fit for the power rankings: I've been called the WhiteQueen of RU by none other than the WhiteQueen of RU (myself)
On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the highest, how gay are you: I'd say somewhere between a 7-9 but on a scale of 1-sass I would say sass
What do you say when you don't know a certain player: I like the classics, I stick with the "sorry, don't know you" bit
How many sorry don't know to insult ratio is appropriate: the majority should be insults or descriptions, but a 1:1 ratio is acceptable

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Why you believe you are fit for the power rankings: I have swag
On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the highest, how gay are you: Definitely at least a 7 (I touch people when I talk to them)
What do you say when you don't know a certain player: Who are you lol
How many sorry don't know to insult ratio is appropriate: Keep it classy 1:1 ratio
Favorite vintage meme: Wailord on skitty

Why you believe you are fit for the power rankings: i can meme u in the booty
On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the highest, how gay are you: 9.6
What do you say when you don't know a certain player: u seem like a shitter noob
How many sorry don't know to insult ratio is appropriate: based on how many posts the user has and the temperature of the room
Favorite vintage meme: smogon is a quality forum (y)

Last edited:
Ok nerds time to show you why im the the only one that can do the power rankings
Why you believe you are fit for the power rankings: A scRUb league needs a scrub power ranker. next question
On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the highest, how gay are you: 6.9
What do you say when you don't know a certain player: Know Dont? Sorry, You.
How many sorry don't know to insult ratio is appropriate: Depends on the weather tbh
Favorite vintage meme: That one meme about smogon ruining the metagame (DO THEY????)

phantom

Banned deucer.
Why you believe you are fit for the power rankings: i can meme u in the booty
On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the highest, how gay are you: 9.6
What do you say when you don't know a certain player: u seem like a shitter noob
How many sorry don't know to insult ratio is appropriate: based on how many posts the user has and the temperature of the room
Favorite vintage meme: smogon is a quality forum (y)
This was so bad on so many levels.

In others new, Ajna will be doing the fabulous Whitequeen-inspired power rankings for the tour. Yay!!!

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
All right, just so this is clear now. If, at the end of the week, a match fails to be completed, one or both players can request an activity win. This request should be an argument that you deserve the win over your opponent, and these cases will all be looked at individually. Put simply, if you can convince the hosts that you deserve the win, then you will get the win. If no formal activity request is made, then the match will be taken to a "coinflip". Matches can also be taken to coinflip if no player makes a convincing argument for an activity win. Managers can argue on behalf of their players if need be as well for the activity win request.

Thanks

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This request should be an argument that you deserve the win over your opponent, and these cases will all be looked at individually
So deserving isn't based off of scheduling attempts or opponents missing the time? or am I just reading too far into these special rules

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Argument was probably the wrong word choice there, things like you mentioned would be part of the request. If your opponent misses a scheduled time, then you would most likely get the activity win if you requested it yes. Although, now that you mention it, feel free to roast your opponent as well to try to get the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)