Tournament scRUb League 2: Manager Signups (MANAGERS CHOSEN) [AUCTION DATE ANNOUNCED] {PLAYERS PICKED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Banned deucer.

Welcome to scRUb league 2, where everyone's favorite rejects can duke it out, choke it out, and meme it out to their heart's content for a second time. In order to get scRUb league going, we need to have managers, which is the purpose of this thread. You will post here if you are interested in managing a team. Note: if you think you are going to be a bad manager, if you think you you're too new to be a manager, or you don't know what a manager is, then sign up anyway because I will likely pick you if that's the case.

A manager will be responsible for compromising a team of talented scRUb league caliber players in the prestigious scRUb league auction that will be hosted in #Rarelyused in a TBD date. In addition, a manager is responsible for sending in their weekly line up, subbing out inactive players, and making sure their team is successful.

Please use the following format when signing up as a manager:

Your PS name:
Team name: (must include a Pokemon's name, for example: erotic explouds)
Previous experience managing a team:
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager:
Possible inactivity:
Favorite pepe:

P.S. Even if you want to sign up as a manager, you must still sign up in the player sign up thread in order to be eligible as a manager. Thanks!

i haven't played ru in 6 months do i count as a scrub

Your PS name: Magnemite
Team name: ayy lmao ambipoms
Previous experience managing a team: i managed the Jubilife Jumpluffs for PUPL
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: i managed the irc channel for the first scrub league because they didn't know how to use irc
Possible inactivity: nothing too major
Favorite pepe:

Last edited:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Your PS name: Ununhexium
Team name: AMBRETTE AMBIPOMS
Previous experience managing a team: absolutely nothing at all
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: i know how to set up an IRC channel and skype group and i kinda know who good players are so thats a plus. also, as memeing seems to be important in this tour, i am a fairly decent memer and i have good memeing mentors in good memers such as GatoDelFuego and Meteordash . also Ranger Mike might be able to be my assman if he responds to my messages and he has experience from last scRUb league
Possible inactivity: not much
Favorite pepe: what the fuck even is a pepe

Lord Death Man

i cant read
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Your PS name: lord death man
Team name: grnad golbats OR affensive alomomolas
Previous experience managing a team: i won an academic tournament in middle school entirely through byes. I was team leader.
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: t-wave is a good move and i know that
Possible inactivity: scrub league is more important than work so no
Favorite pepe:

Last edited:

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Your PS name: TWIX
Team name: Scrub Seeds
Previous experience managing a team: I once managed to get myself stuck in a window if that counts
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: The only thing more wet that the ladies I please is their sisters
Possible inactivity: lmao I'm on Smogon do you think I have anything better to do
Favorite pepe:

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PS name: Actually this really wasn't funny. It's just Megazardas my name actually
Team name: The Kingler12345 Kinglers (subject to change due to copyright laws)
Previous Experience: Assman for the worst placing PUPL team
Why should I be chosen: I'm good with scrubs, I know how they think
Possible inactivity: I'll try not to john my team members when johning my opponents but you never know
Favorite pepe:
Pepe Le Pew 3 (Small)(1).jpg

Last edited:
Your PS name: ForgottenOnes
Team name: The Whipping Whirlpedes
Previous experience managing a team: N/A
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: I am a scRUb I fit in well
Possible inactivity: None
Favorite Pepe:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Your PS name: Arikado
Team name: Terrifying Typhlosions
Previous experience managing a team: I'm always the best in my team when I play casual CS:GO offline with bots
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: spirit told me to sign up
Possible inactivity: don't think i'll have any
Favorite pepe:

Your PS name: Sweep
Team name: Howling Houndooms
Previous experience managing a team: My UPL team (Grand Helix Fossils) won UPL 2 and did decently in UPL 3
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: I enjoy playtesting and propagating random HP Fire mons to beat Durant.
Possible inactivity: Not much, will be working at night as a pharmacy technician on occasion but I'll be active
Favorite pepe:
upload_2015-9-1_21-16-45.png

[/Hide/

Your PS name: Esidisi
Team name: Scruffy Scraftys / Crackhead Cinccinos
Previous experience managing a team: none at all. I get my experiences from seeing ladder teams and telling them to stop using typhlosion.
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: idk I've been here for just five months also I guess I know my way around the tier, but I mostly get wins by hax.
Possible inactivity: I'm only inactive bc school and sleep. Other than that I've got time
Favorite pepe:

Your PS name: galbia
Team name: The SJW Army
Previous experience managing a team: huh pupl something
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: because I arrived to finals of RBY cup so I can master luck quite well
Possible inactivity: yes
Favorite pepe:

I DONT WANT TO PLAY THO AT ALL SO I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Your PS name: metaphysical
Team name:Fletchinder Eterna (shoutouts Shiba)
Previous experience managing a team: after cased died for NUPL everyone had to manage themselves ;-;7
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: I will make sure we learn to meme together because playing mons is boring
Possible inactivity: no
Favorite pepe:

also lol
Your PS name: Ununhexium
Why you believe you should be chosen as a manager: i am a fairly decent memer
Favorite pepe: what the fuck even is a pepe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)