Tournament scRUb League (Won by curb stompin cobalions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
And the OM community extends its losing streak by another match.
(not sure if this is luck or not but all of ranger mike's friends have lost lol)

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Ninglido didn't show up for our scheduled time. I've never not finished a match before on this site so I'll keep my eye on my wall to see if he replies but if he doesn't come on then there is not much I can do about that.

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Genesis7, I know it's very late in the week (lol) but I'm going to sub in scorpdestroyer in for Ningildo.

If nothing can be arranged soon (as in either tonight or the next day) then I'll give you the activity win because I don't want to postpone results too much.
We're talking, but I'd like to offer you guys the win if it means you have a shot at the playoffs. As a thank you to you for reviving this league and since we can't make the playoffs ourselves. Because basically if I win it will tie the series after activity wins and I don't want to spoil.

I would've beasted though.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
We're talking, but I'd like to offer you guys the win if it means you have a shot at the playoffs. As a thank you to you for reviving this league and since we can't make the playoffs ourselves. Because basically if I win it will tie the series after activity wins and I don't want to spoil.

I would've beasted though.
Thank you for your kind words, but it's not the way I'd want to get a shot at the finals. You signed up to battle and as a manager it's my job to make sure that battle happens to the best of my ability. Ningildo just contacted me saying that something came up but that it's okay now, so you can play either scorp or Ningildo, whoever is easier to arrange a battle with. Best of luck to you all.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, here are preliminary round 5 results!

Quasi-Qualified Qwilfish (4) vs. Hymen Harvesting Hariyamas (3)
XY Current 1: EnerG218 vs. Gale Wing Srock
XY Current 2: Bug Catcher Will vs. The Shellder Smuggler
XY Current 3: TheAmazingFlavio vs. Ununhexium
XY0: WinterWave vs. Jacob
BW2 1: LightningLuxray vs. Vileman
BW2 2: Ningildo vs. Genesis7
BW1: Peef Rimgar vs. soviet

A Memento for Slurpuff (3) vs. Moar Assault Vest (4)
XY Current 1: Kit Kasai vs. Corporal Levi
XY Current 2: sparktrain vs. MikeDawg
XY Current 3: Seismitoad vs. cuteflounder
XY 0: Shaymin :D vs. lrode
BW2 1: Cacturne vs. Turtleye
BW2 2: Adrian Marin vs. Celeberty
BW1: The Avalanches vs. migzoo

Curb-Stompin' Cobalions (4)
vs. Poon-Slayin' Pelipers (3)
XY Current 1: Jonater vs. Bouffalant
XY Current 2: Antgeezyy vs. Billtodamax
XY Current 3: Champion Fizz vs. Calloflochie
XY 0: Expulso vs. Rob.
BW2 1: GlassGlaceon vs. Conspire
BW2 2: blizzardy vs. pws72000
BW1: RotomPoison vs. fbc

If you're tagged in the above chart, I either overlooked your post or you never posted the results. You have a little over 24 hours to either declare an activity win or give me a result, after that I'll flip coins.

Congratulations to Moar Assault Vest! With 4 wins, they will be advancing to the final round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)