Tournament scRUb League (Won by curb stompin cobalions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
my opp hasn't responded to my contact.

not sure if i have to wait a week
but im going to call activity?
I would personally prefer to give you the activity win here. They had a week to respond, it's not fair to you if they receive an additional one.

CyclicCompound

is a Contributor Alumnus
That goes for anyone else too... if you think you deserve an activity win, you may post now and win despite the deadline being extended.

I'll go ahead and say it gain, my opp could only play until Friday and I couldn't play until after Sunday. But still, I've been in the ru room all day every day since......;;;

CyclicCompound

is a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to the Curb-Stompin' Cobalions for winning ScRUb League!
lol not like that counts for anything
After 6 weeks 2 months of johning, the tournament concludes with a somewhat dubiously deserved victory.

(3 battles were won via coinflip. Way to go, guys.)
Please congratulate s_aman, @Antgeezyy, Jonater, GlassGlaceon, Leer, and RotomPoison for winning the tournament, and manager Expulso for having computer issues!

Curb-Stompin' Cobalions (4) vs. Moar Assault Vest (3)
XY Current 1: Expulso vs. Corporal Levi
XY Current 2: s_aman vs. cuteflounder
XY Current 3:
Antgeezyy vs. MikeDawg
XY 0: Jonater
vs. lrode
BW2 1: GlassGlaceon vs. Turtleye
BW2 2: Leer vs. Celeberty
BW1: RotomPoison vs. migzoo

Molk thanks for approving this though it was a track wreck, please lock this. I wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavors! Thanks for a wonderful season guys and although not likely like at all maybe there will be a scRUb league 2 which I won't manage in because I was an ass manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)