Scruffy and Valoo's 6th gen Trade Thread - NEW BOLD Zapdos and Extremely Rare Fennekin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Scruffy, is there a breeding project I could take for you :P?
Talk about and old smogon user lol, how's it been dude? Didn't know you were still around for this gen. Tbh I can't really think of any breeding projects, everything is almost dependent on Pokebank now so it's a waiting game. I plan on playing UU again once that meta is clearly defined, and when that happens I'll need an Impish Intimidate Qwilfish and a Careful SR Rhyhorn, but there's no reason to waste time breeding those yet... Can't wait to play the new UU though.

Talk about and old smogon user lol, how's it been dude? Didn't know you were still around for this gen. Tbh I can't really think of any breeding projects, everything is almost dependent on Pokebank now so it's a waiting game. I plan on playing UU again once that meta is clearly defined, and when that happens I'll need an Impish Intimidate Qwilfish and a Careful SR Rhyhorn, but there's no reason to waste time breeding those yet... Can't wait to play the new UU though.
I've been enjoying the new generation. Pretty cool, huh? I've also managed to get most of the stuff I needed, so I don't need a thread. Still, I remembered your interesting movesets and spreads for pokemon :P

I hope we can battle sometime soon then!

Electrike
Nature: Timid - Lightningrod
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Growlithe

Nature: Impish - Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Close Combat

for these 2 i can offer
adamant meditite (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg moves psycho cut drain punch ice and thunder punch
and a modest blaze charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31 (y set up)

Scruffy I'm interested in impish overcoat vullaby w foul play and knock off, timid compound eyes joltik and adamant contrary inkay. Are you interested in timid or modest infiltrator noibat, bold swift swim poliwag, hasty protean froakie, or calm goomy (any ability)?

I've been enjoying the new generation. Pretty cool, huh? I've also managed to get most of the stuff I needed, so I don't need a thread. Still, I remembered your interesting movesets and spreads for pokemon :P

I hope we can battle sometime soon then!
Yea I've been liking it too. We need the new tiers though, seriously.. OU's getting exhausting lol. Glad you remembered that :P. Oh, the good old days... It was fun trying to be creative with breeding and making teams, the old 4th gen UU was so much fun.

Yea I'm game for a battle whenever so just let me know :)

for these 2 i can offer​
adamant meditite (31/31/31/x/31/31) with egg moves psycho cut drain punch ice and thunder punch
and a modest blaze charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31 (y set up)
Sorry man I don't need either of those.

Scruffy I'm interested in impish overcoat vullaby w foul play and knock off, timid compound eyes joltik and adamant contrary inkay. Are you interested in timid or modest infiltrator noibat, bold swift swim poliwag, hasty protean froakie, or calm goomy (any ability)?
If only the Froakie was Naive >.<

Hi there im interested in horsea and vullaby can offer any of the following Hidden power bred Pokemon

HP Ice Eevee
HP Fire Eevee
HP Fire greninja ( Shiny )
HP Ice Volcarona
HP Ice Modest Rotom
Shiny 6iv Adamant axew
Shiny 5iv Elekid ( egg moves elemental punches and cross chop )
Shiny 5iv Carbink

Cloned 5iv Dittos
Leftovers

Jolly ( 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31 )

also alot of other 5 iv shinys and normal 5iv pokemon just let me know if youre interested in any, or what are you looking for

Hi there im interested in horsea and vullaby can offer any of the following Hidden power bred Pokemon

HP Ice Eevee
HP Fire Eevee
HP Fire greninja ( Shiny )
HP Ice Volcarona
HP Ice Modest Rotom
Shiny 6iv Adamant axew
Shiny 5iv Elekid ( egg moves elemental punches and cross chop )
Shiny 5iv Carbink

Cloned 5iv Dittos
Leftovers

Jolly ( 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31 )

also alot of other 5 iv shinys and normal 5iv pokemon just let me know if youre interested in any, or what are you looking for
What's the nature on your HP Ice Eevee and HP Fire Greninja?

eevee is jolteon build ( volt absorb ) so timid best possible spread as well as greninja ( timid protean no toxic spikes btw ) ill be looking for 2:1 trades since this are kinda hard to get please tell me if you dont mind cloned pokes btw since i got banned in reddit for offering a poke that i didnt even knew it was cloned lol

eevee is jolteon build ( volt absorb ) so timid best possible spread as well as greninja ( timid protean no toxic spikes btw ) ill be looking for 2:1 trades since this are kinda hard to get please tell me if you dont mind cloned pokes btw since i got banned in reddit for offering a poke that i didnt even knew it was cloned lol
So you've bred these pokemon or cloned them? That's a pretty big difference right there. I didn't even know you could clone pokemon in this game.

Edit: Because why would you ask for 2:1 if you're saying they're "hard to breed" when instead you've just cloned them anyway

im asking because i breed some of them ( like greninja bred myself and hatched it via SV ) and some of them i got it in trades the ones i specified are cloned ones ( by me ) and i ask 2 for 1 because i wont trade a 5iv ditto for a normal 5iv poke for example lol

EDIT : And yes cloning is available in this gen by a trade glitch so yeah quite a lot of stuff already available this gen ( cloning SV abuse rng manipulation etc )

im asking because i breed some of them ( like greninja bred myself and hatched it via SV ) and some of them i got it in trades the ones i specified are cloned ones ( by me ) and i ask 2 for 1 because i wont trade a 5iv ditto for a normal 5iv poke for example lol

EDIT : And yes cloning is available in this gen by a trade glitch so yeah quite a lot of stuff already available this gen ( cloning SV abuse rng manipulation etc )
I wouldn't want a 5IV Ditto anyway, in 3 weeks Pokebank will be out and everyone will have access to that anyway. Does the cloning of the pokemon affect their legitimacy in the game? Like are they still able to enter wifi battles and the Battle Maison? And do they have the pink pentagon next to the blue pentagon when viewing them?

it doesnt affect anything that i know of its cloning not hacking like BW2 hacked dittos ( most of them would not make it to pokebank lol ) well then just let me know if youre interested in trading later

it doesnt affect anything that i know of its cloning not hacking like BW2 hacked dittos ( most of them would not make it to pokebank lol ) well then just let me know if youre interested in trading later
Alright I just wanted to make sure. We won't know about what makes it to and through pokebank until it actually comes but we'll see. I just don't want anything to be illegitimate and unplayable over wifi or in game. I would have to breed the Horsea for so I wouldn't be able to trade until later, but I like the Timid HP Fire Greninja

trust me bro it is playable i already played quite a few wifi battles with cloned pokes they do retain the blue pentagon and are 100% viable you wouldnt even realize it was a cloned poke if i didnt told you tbh lol inbox me later tonight i woulnt be available to trade till then unfortunately =/

trust me bro it is playable i already played quite a few wifi battles with cloned pokes they do retain the blue pentagon and are 100% viable you wouldnt even realize it was a cloned poke if i didnt told you tbh lol inbox me later tonight i woulnt be available to trade till then unfortunately =/
Well thanks for letting me know dude. And sounds good, I should be able to trade later tonight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)