Sean's Art Zone

Hey fellow players, I'm Sean and I love Pokemon and art. I was pleased to see that there was an art forum where I can post my stuff! I have quite a bit.

For starters, the majority of my stuff is digital and I really like using a cartoony style, I like the way they stand out.

Here's my Decidueye I drew yesterday. I liked the way it turned out.

Technical Machines, Son!

My Gurren Lagann Pokemon team

Excadrill's Air Balloon Popped!

Incineroar

I have more that I'll add when I upload them

Also I am the artist of a series of 'ugly' Pokemon, which you may or may not have seen. I've seen somebody here using my Barboach as an avatar so I know they're out there, lol.

Here's the gallery of them all on Imgur. I am open to requests if anyone would like one!
http://imgur.com/a/8ycJu

Thanks for looking, I'll be sure to add more.

Last edited:

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Cool stuff. The Gurran Lagann team is my favorite and the ttar is nice as well. Not only is the art sweet in these pieces but the idea of reimagining 'mons in other settings really appeals to me.

Cool stuff. The Gurran Lagann team is my favorite and the ttar is nice as well. Not only is the art sweet in these pieces but the idea of reimagining 'mons in other settings really appeals to me.
Thanks, I like to imagine them in different settings to see how it turns out. I love the TTGL art style

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
The art is really cool and expressive!
The way you put the black shadows is really cool, and your choice of font also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)