1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Season 1 Championship

Discussion in 'Smogon Tour' started by Justin8649, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

VIL, if you could give me your GSC score against Lesm that would be great.
  2. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

go VIL ^__^
  3. Holyknight

Holyknight
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Yeah we could get our battles done on wednesday after 10:30pm but if that don't happen then any other day after 10:00pm will be fine.

lol is funny that i have been the underdog in all my matches but who cares.
  4. Holyknight

Holyknight

well vil won 2-1 in matches that were so bad that i'll rather no talk about it.

By bad i mean ( haxy) but they were still fun to play and vil ended up winning so Congrats
  5. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I'd like to extend congratulations to both players. Especially to HK for turning around and winning in RBY despite his persistent poor luck. And of course a heartly congrats to VIL for winning season one. It was well deserved.
  6. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Yeah, congratulations. And soon it'll be Season 2 already :O
  7. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Awesome guys! This was a pretty good show. Congrats to everyone who reached the semi's even.
  8. cholena

cholena
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 1st Official Smogon Tournament

congrats vil, welcome to the trophy club =)
  9. Lexay

Lexay I could be boned!
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

the fucking trophy ruined the surprise for me when i was reading trough the topic :D

congrats vil
  10. freaktron

freaktron

Congrats VIL. You rock man. Too bad I didn't get to see any of the finals matches :(
  11. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

A question, do Holyknight and other smogon tour finalists/semi-finalists get some sort of a trophy too?
  12. Chronicles

Chronicles

dont think so, or there will be too many trophies each year.

also congrats VIL
  13. Black Leather Jacket

Black Leather Jacket

When is part two starting?
  14. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan

IIRC this weekend... i think this time its going ADV then RBY then GSC for the order though.
  15. Warthog

Warthog
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

only the best can win this kind of thing.. congrats VIL.
  16. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Saturday.
  17. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

scores please
  18. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

great job VIL, also cant wait for season 2 :)
  19. Veteran In Love

Veteran In Love
    is a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 3 Champion

ADV 6-0, I win

RBY 0-2, HK wins

GSC 4-0, I win

I will write the warstory for the GSC between me and HK, the rest is up to you guys

p.s the gsc score between me and Lesm was 4-0(he forfeited around 4-2 or something like that.)
  20. Chaasrainer

Chaasrainer

Congrats VIL!

And yeah, I can't wait for the season 2, either..
  21. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

also posting to say I nailed this prediction right on.
  22. Spaced

Spaced
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

<--

gj ViL, I picked you to win it all on page 1 and probably could have made some money from this, if only gambling on pokemon was legal in this state.

Also I could do the rby war story, it sounds interesting. Did anyone save the log?
  23. Holyknight

Holyknight

yeah a 6-0 on adv since i hadnt played adv in in weeks. Then i manage to turn the rby match around after having the worst luck someone could have. Finally in gsc the score was 3-0 and it was some odd prediction and a ch what seal the victory
  24. freaktron

freaktron

Are the results of the other matches going to be edited into the Sesaon 1 archive?
  25. The.Lost.Hylian

The.Lost.Hylian I'll have what you're drinking
    is a Researcher Alumnus

Well, Vet, you never disappoint, I knew you'd win this thing. So, nice job, go win the second one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)