Playoffs Season 1 Championship [Won by Veteran In Love]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we could get our battles done on wednesday after 10:30pm but if that don't happen then any other day after 10:00pm will be fine.

lol is funny that i have been the underdog in all my matches but who cares.

well vil won 2-1 in matches that were so bad that i'll rather no talk about it.

By bad i mean ( haxy) but they were still fun to play and vil ended up winning so Congrats

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'd like to extend congratulations to both players. Especially to HK for turning around and winning in RBY despite his persistent poor luck. And of course a heartly congrats to VIL for winning season one. It was well deserved.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Awesome guys! This was a pretty good show. Congrats to everyone who reached the semi's even.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the fucking trophy ruined the surprise for me when i was reading trough the topic :D

congrats vil

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
A question, do Holyknight and other smogon tour finalists/semi-finalists get some sort of a trophy too?

ADV 6-0, I win

RBY 0-2, HK wins

GSC 4-0, I win

I will write the warstory for the GSC between me and HK, the rest is up to you guys

p.s the gsc score between me and Lesm was 4-0(he forfeited around 4-2 or something like that.)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jackal said:
predicting P15, Holyknight, VIL, and Lesm.

VIL beats holyknight in the final :)
also posting to say I nailed this prediction right on.

<--

gj ViL, I picked you to win it all on page 1 and probably could have made some money from this, if only gambling on pokemon was legal in this state.

Also I could do the rby war story, it sounds interesting. Did anyone save the log?

yeah a 6-0 on adv since i hadnt played adv in in weeks. Then i manage to turn the rby match around after having the worst luck someone could have. Finally in gsc the score was 3-0 and it was some odd prediction and a ch what seal the victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)