Season IV Farm League - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried my hardest to as arrange a battle time with dubulous but he is just not being cooperative. My weekend is pretty packed now so my battle times will be limited but I will keep trying

So orichalcos owl and me arranged a time to play, he wasn't online and he hasn't been online since the 1st. Activity..

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
waiting on a response from friar. would really like to get this done because i don't see the point in an activity win

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I'm facing an annoying issue.

My Internet provider is down untill January 10th.
Thus, I demand an extension for the two games I have to play, I've been in touch with one of my opponents, I never heard of the second one.
If the extension is refused, I apologize and won't contest any "activity win" (but given it's not the point of the tourney... well I can only apologize in fact).
Once again sorry, I'll make sure I get the games done on the 10th if I get the possibility for the directors of the farm league.

I'm here on the Wifi of my school if you're wondering, and it won't be possible to use it to get my matchs done.
But I can still receive and send messages.
Thank you, and sorry.
So ? Is there a way we can postpone those games to the 10th ? As said, I'll do all I can to get this done on the very day I get my connection back if I get some extra time for the decision maker.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So ? Is there a way we can postpone those games to the 10th ? As said, I'll do all I can to get this done on the very day I get my connection back if I get some extra time for the decision maker.
You should probably PM a tournament director with your problem, specifically Kevin Garrett since he is director for this tournament. Though it is pretty unlikely you'll get an extension unless there are several players who cannot play as well, because the next round is determined on rankings.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
My opponent VMed me one hour ago. I came on PS, and messaged him that I need to do something -- I came back after 5 minutes. I then waited 40 more minutes, but he did not show up. He wasn't active on the forums for the past hour as well.

Activity post, I suppose, although I've done one yesterday <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)