Season IV Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, I couldn't play this weekend. VM Replied.
Edit: Lost, Awesome early hax.
Confirming.
Yes hax ... well one pokemon did beat your whole team anyway, I think you were just really weak to it, hax or not, you would have just delay the outcome given what the freeze aborted.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, sorry seco, I kept missing you over the weekend because I was sleeping in after late nights >_>

Contacted KidChameleon earlier in the week and we said we'd play over the weekend but I haven't heard from him yet.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RoA Leader
Giving my opponent this week because my computer is broken. Hopefully getting it fixed within the next few days for Week 3.

Yeah, sorry seco, I kept missing you over the weekend because I was sleeping in after late nights >_>

Contacted KidChameleon earlier in the week and we said we'd play over the weekend but I haven't heard from him yet.

Right on your profil
Sorry bro, i did contact you, i waited that you aggreed and VM'ed me to know if it did fit you to play on sunday evening

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well you're online now so we can get it done, I VM'ed you with the server I'm currently on.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Feranfell never on when I am (not even when he used to be on o.o)... I guess everyone's just busier with the start of school

activity post anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)