Season IV Farm League - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I won in a pretty good game.
Had a team advantage and a crit (which mostly sped up the game and probably didn't change the result) but, sorry and gl in the future.

Beat Infinity.Cypher 2-1 in some great games

Game 1 he was fire weak so my Ponyta and Charmander made quick work of him.
Game 2 I was very unprepared for Bulldoze Barboach, Drill Peck Fearow, and Solarbeam Gloom.
Game 3 was great where he tried to beat me with Flash+Double Team but Lock-on Magnezone helped me prevail.

<3 sankey

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Am I cursed with the activities ?
How can I lose to that "Last Activity: Dec 28th, 2012 6:31:44 PM" => kenny s profile
when I did 2 activity posts on the thread?

EDIT : And I see that my only game this week is against him :\
Fix it please.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I won't be free at all (not to mention who's likely to win anyway). Give Xx Coren 37 the win :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)