Season IV Farm League - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
complete legitimacy and i agreed to play today at 9 pm but he isn't here hopefully he will comeback in 1 hour because i can't play later.

edit: lost gg

BBtest hasn't been on since January 18th at 9:51 AM, and I had contacted him on Monday, January 14th and he has not responded. I VM'd him again on the 19th but still no response.

So I'll request the Activity Win now. If I see him between now and midnight I'll battle him.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just saying that I request the activity win this week over kenny s.
We agreed on a meeting the 15th, he never came and I waited more than a hour.

I was just sick of it given that it's been two weeks that I'm failing to get a match done with him, so I just gave up trying to get in contact after this attempt.
I don't even know if he's still alive but I'm a bit lazy to check.. oh wait "Last Activity: Jan 15th, 2013 4:50:45 PM".
I see... that explains everything.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I waited the whole week but FelixMinamimoto has disappeared. I'm still going to be online until 6:00 AM GMT-0, but if he doesn't show up I'll want the activity win.

My opponent hasn`t been on since Jan 18th, 2013 6:19:11 AM my time. I don`t want an activity win, so I still hope to get it done. I suggested a time 5 hours from now, which is the latest I can play today.

Otherwise, activity post.
Activity post.

Doesn`t look like this got completed. He was on for the short amount of time I was afk, sadly. He then had to go saying he would try to come back. Been up all night, and my opponent is still not here.

If possible, I wouldn`t mind having our match played on something like monday or tuesday instead. As I hate winning on activity and coin flips. Especially for something like this.

Activity post.

Doesn`t look like this got completed. He was on for the short amount of time I was afk, sadly. He then had to go saying he would try to come back. Been up all night, and my opponent is still not here.

If possible, I wouldn`t mind having our match played on something like monday or tuesday instead. As I hate winning on activity and coin flips. Especially for something like this.
sorry, i haven't been on a lot lately as i've been busy with finals, etc. an extension would be awesome, we could probably get it done in a couple more days, but if that's not possible Andeby probably deserves the activity win more than i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)