Season V Farm League - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Just as an FYI and PSA, if you are playing an XY metagame you should be using Pokebank, if you've played already and did not don't worry about it, I didn't specify in the OP. But yes, use Pokebank as that is generally considered the main metagame and will be come Friday.

Confirming the screenshot of Mylo Xyloto because I signed up for the SPL Farm League when I had more spare time, and then school decided to come and brain me upside the head with a shovel.

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity post, still no answers from fitzy :/ last saw on smogon: Sunday

if fitzy72 is Fitzy on IRC, I'm trying to highlight him but he doesn't answer

scene

Banned deucer.
My opp hasn't been on since he posted his signup and I don't want to go through the week playing nobody - can I get a sub if possible?

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
My opponent forfeited, he didn't know his way around showdown so it wouldn't have been a fair match.

activity post

opponent has not responded to my vm on his profile, and he was last active on sunday... It'd be great if I could get sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)