Season 5 Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost. Kind of stupid because it wouldn't let me play my main team so I had to throw together another team real quick and made a mistake with two builds. On top of that, opponent trash talked the entire game, so it's w/e.... he can have the win.

I lost. Kind of stupid because it wouldn't let me play my main team so I had to throw together another team real quick and made a mistake with two builds. On top of that, opponent trash talked the entire game, so it's w/e.... he can have the win.
I didn't trash talk - Did I insult you or something? - , I already offered a rematch but Toosuto rejected it.
And btw, I do not think this is PS or my fault, and Toosuto had a pretty solid team, with even a perfect switch into Arceus-Ghost.
GG.

Finchinator

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Activity post.

Although my opponent responded to me and later on in the week stated we'd have to battle over the weekend (likely on Saturday), I haven't seen him on IRC today and I was on for a good 6 hours in three different stints. In addition, I was basically on al day monday, tuesday, wednesday, and friday. (Thursday only in the later afternoon - evening).

Status
Not open for further replies.