Season V Farm League - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i read the 2nd post too but i'm stupid and i didn't wrote on the other topic ( last week ) that my opp joined on friday but he ignored my pm...damm i was litterally sure that i posted it, my bad

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Yeah i read the 2nd post too but i'm stupid and i didn't wrote on the other topic ( last week ) that my opp joined on friday but he ignored my pm...damm i was litterally sure that i posted it, my bad
If you're demanding activity based on a Last Joined: Friday user, then you either have bad memory or didn't actually read the post.

Opponent hasn't been on since Sunday.

tbh I'm pretty ticked, joined this so I could play some good opponents, get some experience, new ideas, etc. I got to play one match. I know its just bad luck that it happened this way, but there has to be some kind of way to make it so that some people don't end up sitting on their asses while other get match after match.

inb4 get good, play good players because that's what I'm trying to do lol

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Opponent hasn't been on since Sunday.

tbh I'm pretty ticked, joined this so I could play some good opponents, get some experience, new ideas, etc. I got to play one match. I know its just bad luck that it happened this way, but there has to be some kind of way to make it so that some people don't end up sitting on their asses while other get match after match.

inb4 get good, play good players because that's what I'm trying to do lol
if you read the entirety of the second post you'd know how to react as opposed to making a passive agressive post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)