Playoffs Season 8 Finals - FINALS! [Won by DarkLucario]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Congratulations to DarkLucario for winning Smogon Tour Season 8 and Krack for getting this far!

MoP is right, you do need skill and luck to win this thing, and DarkLucario definitely couldn't have done so well without skill. Well done DL (and Krack!).

Does anybody have logs? I forgot about it. :(

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Learn to back up your claims.

First of all, I didn't give a fuck who would win, because both of these players weren't exactly worthy of achieving Grand Finals.

And I said this before, you think Pokemon is actually competitive worthy? I will say this again, you don't know the meaning of competitive gaming. A game determined by luck and team advantage doesn't indicate skill.

Learn to back up your claims.
play adv, 200 or gsc and you don't have team advantage in that way like you have in dp :)

I'd really love to see the logs. Obviously congrats to both players. Dark Lucario is a good player and frankly you don't beat Loki without hax by sucking.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'd really love to see the logs. Obviously congrats to both players. Dark Lucario is a good player and frankly you don't beat Loki without hax by sucking.
wat?? loki weeek who care.....

anyways good job krack and DL, it was a very entertaining finals, krack's comeback in Ubers was extremely well played but the ou match was a bit tarnished for me because of the early crit which imo dictated the rest of the match but oh well its pokemon.. However, Dark Lucario did deserve to win the UU match hands down, good job germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)