mod close thread and or delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my spreadsheet (link in sig) for Lileep, Drill Run Karrablast and Earth Power Deino. I can breed anything there in French, which will work for Masuda Method for you.

ill give you my pokes if you can rebreed them to be french 5 iv lol
Sure, though I'd rather work with collateral since breeding can take a while. I'll breed up three pokebank mons that I already have (Chimchar, Piplup and Totodile) with the same egg moves as yours to trade for the initial set of parents, if that works for you. There are quite a few things I like in your shop, so I'm happy to keep going through the list of things I don't have yet.

Sure, though I'd rather work with collateral since breeding can take a while. I'll breed up three pokebank mons that I already have (Chimchar, Piplup and Totodile) with the same egg moves as yours to trade for the initial set of parents, if that works for you. There are quite a few things I like in your shop, so I'm happy to keep going through the list of things I don't have yet.
Noo I'll give you karrablast 5 iv etc in return you give a foreign one

I'm interested in -
Gible♀1JollyRough Skin31/31/31/x/31/31Iron Head/Outrage
Growlithe♀1AdamantIntimidate31/31/31/x/31/31Flare Blitz , Morning Sun , Close Combat
Phanpy♀1ImpishPickup31/31/31/x/31/31Ice Shard , Ancient Power , Head Smash
Shellder♀1JollySkill Link31/31/31/x/31/31Icicle Spear/Rock Blast
Venipede♀1JollySpeed Boost31/31/31/x/31/31Toxic Spikes
Vullaby♀1BoldOvercoat31/31/31/x/31/31Knock Off , Foul Play

CMT for what I have to offer - http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/iblitzuks-6th-gen-shiny-trading-thread-online.3496291/

im interested in your totadile and your skarmory. i have a shiny 6v genesect, shiny 5v honedge, shiny 2v metagross and a shiny sceptile. inbox me if youre interested :)

Do you have iron fist Timburr yet?
I have:
- Adamant Iron Fist Timburr w/ Counter, Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Wide Guard - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

, I would like one Iron Fist Timburrs with 4 egg moves (Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Detect, Wide Guard) but I'm ok just with iron fist :D , I have for trade sandile male and female 5 iv (31\31\31\x\31\31) moxie with 3 egg moves ( pursuit, thunder fang, fire fang) jolly , and also one trapinch male jolly, 6 iv with superpower, fc: 1864-8936-1465, nick: andresE

, I would like one Iron Fist Timburrs with 4 egg moves (Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Detect, Wide Guard) but I'm ok just with iron fist :D , I have for trade sandile male and female 5 iv (31\31\31\x\31\31) moxie with 3 egg moves ( pursuit, thunder fang, fire fang) jolly , and also one trapinch male jolly, 6 iv with superpower, fc: 1864-8936-1465, nick: andresE
I don't have it lol that's what I'm looking for

Interested in a Mawile?

Mawile (Shiny) | Female | Intimidate | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | N\A | Shiba | 15731 | Pokeball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)