mod close thread and or delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Lugia is hacked -only Lugias with the ability "Pressure" can be shiny >___<

Anyways, interested in your Suicune !
Could I know the OT and ID ?
Thanks in advance ! * U *

Your Lugia is hacked -only Lugias with the ability "Pressure" can be shiny >___<

Anyways, interested in your Suicune !
Could I know the OT and ID ?
Thanks in advance ! * U *
hey yeah your right thanks also i deleted that list because of smogon rules and i frogot about that one

Hey could you CMT for the perish song/disable gastly, Storm drain Lileep and/or Swift swim Anorith? I'm not too fussed about which ball it's in either, and would be happy with spitbacks as well

Yes, but i will update just next week. Are you looking for something specific ?
well is your ds foreign ?? and do you have access to pokebank ?? if not im looking for hyper voice modest sylveon or pokes in special balls or a shiny i dont have but cant link to list since its against smogon policy and is huge

Update
Shiny Gastly (levitate) {MOON BALL} (Nicknameable and uncloned) NFT just wanted to let people know it exist
Timid
31/1/31/26/31/31
Clear Smog , Disable , Perish Song , Reflect Type

update

SHINY Shellos (East Sea) Sand Force (Dream Ball) (Nicknameable and uncloned) NFT just wanted to let people know it exist
Bold
31/31/1/31/31/31
Curse , Clear Smog , Brine , Sludge

Lileep 20 Storm Drain 3 suction cup ( 2 perfect Females{super rare})
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Recover , Stealth Rock , Curse , Mirror Coat

Karrablast No Guard
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Megahorn , Pursuit , Knock Off , Drill Run

Tepig Blaze
Brave
31/31/31/x/31/31
Sucker Punch , Curse , Super Power , Heavy Slam[/hide]
CMT for this? (female lileep storm drain and male for the other?) You can choose 2 12.5% pokemon for lileep if you want or 3 normal pokemon) or a male lileep could be good too if you don't breed female

CMT for this? (female lileep storm drain and male for the other?) You can choose 2 12.5% pokemon for lileep if you want or 3 normal pokemon) or a male lileep could be good too if you don't breed female
hey you have alot of pokemon i want and i have the female lileep perfect. what i really want is a quiet female perfect honedge in that ball . hp fire modest flabebe female any of your three balls is fine .im busy today but thursday i can start the trade. for the others i wil look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)