Secret Santa Year 2 Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
beat GP 6-0 thanks to a key miss on his part and a key unfreeze on my part.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After a long bout, I ended up the victor at 3-0. Poor BK wasn't getting the Status Effect hits he wanted.

Good game!

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Posting to confirm the loss.

Good game, it was a lot of fun despite my status refusing to make contact.
It's always interesting playing with someone else's team.

You know, you could always go on and win the tournament now, so at least I'd have lost to the best!

Probably a dump question, but after this round do we get new teams, or keep the same?
If it's the same as last year's santa, we keep the teams.
Also, me and Ripchord are probably gonna battle soon, i've caught him a few times on shoddy.

Confirming my loss to SePh. gg

Can the people who lost expose their teams? I know it would kinda ruin the secret aspect, but we're already out...

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Brawlex said:
Probably a dump question, but after this round do we get new teams, or keep the same?
We keep the same teams.

Calciphoce said:
Can the people who lost expose their teams? I know it would kinda ruin the secret aspect, but we're already out...
I don't know if you can reveal your team, etc., but zerowing's going to reveal whose teams you've received each round if you have lost. To the public of course. Hey, I want to see if the person who got my team won or not!

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yes Sonuis is correct, and yes you can reveal your teams once you lost, but I would rather have you wait until the next round is posted.

And thank you for the logs, I'm going to be going through them tomorrow sometime so expect the current round to be updated then.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"PP Ups optional (if there is a disagreement, they must be ON)"

Shoddy has done away with "PP Up" clause. You set how many PP Ups to give each move in the team builder.

Lost to 3N3MY 0-6... I assure you if he PMs the log it will be 100% correct

*sigh* hopefully my team will be used better than the one I recieved ;_;

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I need a progress report on battles so I can notify subs if they are in or not, if your battle isn't done tell me why so I can take the correct action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)