Secret Santa Year 2 Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
: (

husk vs Brawlex
Ace777 vs Judgement
Maniaclyrasist vs batpig
Sonuis vs Aeroblacktyl - Good luck.
Great Sage vs SePh
Jackal vs JabbaTheGriffin
Mystica vs 3N3MY
CaptKirby vs Ripchord

husk vs Brawlex
Ace777 vs Judgement
Maniaclyrasist vs batpig
Sonuis vs Aeroblacktyl
Great Sage vs SePh
Jackal vs JabbaTheGriffin
Mystica vs 3N3MY
CaptKirby vs Ripchord

Who lost with my team?! D:

"CaptKirby vs Ripchord - he may win this but captkirby will lose to me in fantasy basketball this week!!!!!!!

disclaimer: this is not what i think will actually happen but i want it to!!!!!"

STOP NO I WILL WIN

man I so forgot that I was in any tournament because the team was so bad I thought I lost with it, good thing I signed on smogon at work

A very boring, lacklusting, anti-climatic, generic-with-this-team 2-0 win for me. =/

God forsakes me to bring this team onto r3...

hey uh you might want to edit your post since you know we are not supposed to reveal teams still in this thing

won 5-0 I will pm the log

Yeah.....
Edit: Me and Husk are gonna battle in a hour.
Edit2:Lost to Husk 5-0, at least I don't have to use that God awful team again, sending in log...

Brawlex, posting that doesnt help. I realize I made a mistake, and edited my post, so you should probably edit yours.

Edit- thanks

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i find it hard to believe that everyone has bad teams, what did everyone do intentional send in shitty teams??

i know the one i sent in can hold its own.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
People usually don't like anything that differs from their style of play. So while the team may in fact be good for the person who created it, for the person who received it, it's a bad team.

In my case, the team is awfully constructed, and I am pretty sure the EVs of one pokemon alone are enough to prove that. I will say a lot more once I finally lose! I hate walls, but if I had been sent a team of Garchomp/Gyarados/Dusknoir/Blissey/Skarmory/whatever I would not have bitched at all. I have a team that relies ENTIRELY on spikes to win, has only one purely offensive pokemon, and yet has no Ghost to block Rapid Spin. I mean come on.

Looks like me and 3N3MY are the last ones. We'll trying to get it done by Wednesday.... Shoddy for me hasn't really been working lately, not sure what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)