Secret Santa Year 4 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
The deadline for this round is January 14!!

Know how to join or host a tournament
Approved by Earthworm

Please PM your opponent and try to get these battles done by the deadline, and remember BOTH WINNER AND LOSER MUST PM THE LOGS, THIS IS AN ANTI CHEATING DEVICE, last round not everyone sent me one, MAKE SURE YOU DO. I know I can't check everything on your team, but please be honest and use the correct things (Poke/moves/etc) or risk being disqualified.

Rules:
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
No Self Ko on last pokemon
You MUST only use the team assigned to you
Logs MUST be PMed to me (this is necessary to ensure everyone used the correct team assigned to them)
If you watch another tournament battle while you are still in the tournament you will be disqualified (please do your part to prevent this by disallowing specs or putting Santa, SS, or something along those lines in your name)

Round 3 pairings (made using Mekkah's Bracketmaker):
earthworm vs tay
jabbathegriffin vs whistle
DJXO9 vs gouki
atticus vs reverb

Teams eliminated in round 2:
whistle
locobro
king leroy xiv
kevin garrett
dan dan
batpig
joel
zarator
goldenknight

Participants who have both a team and themselves still in:
earthworm
tay

Wow - Great matchups the round

earthworm vs tay
DJXO9 vs gouki
atticus
vs reverb

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
earthworm vs tay
DJXO9 vs gouki
atticus vs reverb

yes I know this is cocky but my team is too good, not even a retard could fuck this up

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not only is my team good,streng, but it also fights with the passion of 10,000 suns.

it cannot be defeat.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
beat reverb, I got a convenient crit midway through although im not too sure if it would have mattered greatly as I had a back up plan which reverb conveniently tricked for me lol gg

earthworm vs tay - You best win the tourney now after our last match XD
DJXO9 vs gouki
atticus vs reverb

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gg buddy

Oh and zwing you made a terrible error in that both I and my team are still in the tournament but I am not on the ultimate list of the best players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)