Sellin Slowpoke Tail

I'm so glad that Duckster linked me to this thread, I would never look at this forum otherwise. :)

I enjoyed everything in this thread, but Omastar is simply amazing. i'd like to see a Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard being badass with Squirtle Squad glasses, when you have the time. :)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
These are incredible. You can't say a bad word about this art.

They are all so good, I can't choose a favourite. Or else I will disrespect the other pictures.
Seriously, this makes the art threads even more viable.

This is just... amazing. Absolutely amazing. I love the pastel-shaded style and the humour is great. I especially like the Magikarp and the Erika smoking weed.

Whenever I look at these awesome pics, I feel like my drawings are crap. xD

But that's ok. I enjoy looking at these.

Awesome dude, these kick ass, I especially love the omanyte one. Seconding post-apocalyptic diglett.

I love your art style; all of your drawings are made with great quality and show a great deal of personality and humor in you, which is a factor I always consider in how good art is. If it is possible to get an avatar of Erica, just her head I mean, that would be great, but if not I am more than content with just looking at all of your amazing works. (^_^)

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I love your style. Itis pretty origional and is like a breath of fresh air when I loo at this thread. Please keep drawing!

Awesome. I love this sort of dark sketchy art and the humour's great too. Lots of emotion and lots of fun.

My favourites are the more monstrous stuff like the alternate Parasect and the Totodile.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Okay, hay again guise. Took a hiatus for some drugs and other whatnot. Here is a mamoswine for someone!

Aaaaand here is a girafarig for some reason!

lol excellent update. thank you drugs!

I've never considered the curse of the girafarig tail =\

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Thanks for your kind words, guise. I am mostly just a guy who works at a deli and going nowhere in life.

Oh well.

Here's me because I am also a Rocket Grunt in my spare time and stuff.

Magcargo is so cool, too bad he's weak to EVERYTHING

Oddish is sad because he watched his best friend roll up into a blunt or something, I don't know.

I actually don't smoke weed anymore. I just huff copious amounts of stun spore.

Aaaaand hypno for some reason!

Thank you again, everybody. Have a lovely Easter~

I used to think Cartoons was the best still picture artist on smogon.

I am forced to reconsider because of your thread!

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dude, Cartoons! is AMAZING. Did you see the Pokemon Trainer archetypes he did? They're incredible. If I can be as good as he is by the time I'm like 40, I'll die happy.

For now I'll just drown my sorrows in stolen liquor. At least I've got a liver of stone <3

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
That's a great Mamoswine RG, and it was I who requested it. :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)