Sellin Slowpoke Tail

I can't tell you how much that Espeon brightened my day. It is perfect, the way it is posed, everything just makes it look like a badass. I guess I am trying to articulate that its body language gives it personality, and what it is saying fits that perfectly.

I was feeling kind of down today. Thanks so much, Rocket Grunt. You seem like a pretty cool dude. Espeon is my favorite Pokémon. I would love to see him colored!

Shit man.

I haven't posted here in like forever, but i really felt compelled to let you know that i love your stuff. Its pretty much the perfect style. Blending comedy, badassery, and that dark humor really makes it unique and refreshing. You deserve something, but unfortunately all I am qualified to give you is praise.

So, your work is dank man. And you better keep it up.

Aiight, ima go smoke some medical right now and look at your stuff again. :)

Shit man.

I haven't posted here in like forever, but i really felt compelled to let you know that i love your stuff. Its pretty much the perfect style. Blending comedy, badassery, and that dark humor really makes it unique and refreshing. You deserve something, but unfortunately all I am qualified to give you is praise.

So, your work is dank man. And you better keep it up.

Aiight, ima go smoke some medical right now and look at your stuff again. :)
If you just referred to his work being highly addicting marijuana, I'm going to have to agree, man.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hai again guise.
Just got back from work and weguijeznrihzedtjn.

I went back and updated the Espeon, so he's got a gem on his head or whatever that is. Also, here are some more doodles. I'm gonna try to outline and color the Marowak and Espeon next, then I'll do Whailord and Arcanine and the rest of the list.

This will be me in about a decade.

Fun times at groupboard.com

Also! When I am procrastinating or jerking off or something, I can sometimes be found at groupboard.com doodling and stuff. So, if you guys want to hang out on the internet, come on over there. There was some thread before about anyone that would be interested chillin in an openCanvas applet, and that would be fun too but I think groupboard is just easier and I'm lazy.

Thanks again for the love and fruit baskets <3

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
EDIT:

Okay, I made them all the same size, so I hope they fit ... you just gotta put them in MS Paint and cut out the one you want, and then make sure the borders are all the right size and whatnot. If you're still having trouble, I'll just put the one you want all together for you in Photoshop or something, because sometimes forums require a .gif or .jpg file and won't take .png and the MS Paint .jpg and .gif conversion looks like crap. Soooooo, okay here you go!

Oh, and if anybody else wants a different picture made into an avatar and is having trouble, just let me know and I'll see if I can do it up for you.

Also, come to groupboard if you're ... bored. It usually starts to get moving at like 9PM EST and until much much later, so show up whenever. I'll be there under the name Grunt.

EDIT: actually, everyone there is retarded or an asshole haha nevermind

Could you make the one that I'm currently using as an avatar more...avatarish? like a black border and more squarish? I'm kind of a n00b at doing stuff like that...

EDIT: Thank you <3

My gosh. Period.
I love you, seriously.

But the file is too large =/
`m a noob, how can I solve it. Fell free to do it, if you want, but i can do if you explain me

Just want to make sure that its ok if I use one of your works of art as an avatar. I'm pretty sure you said it was, but I wanted to double check. I'll definitely give some credit though. Maybe put a link in my sig or just yer name.

Just wondering if I can request a Shiny Mothim? Anything you want to do with it ^^ I think with your amazing art style, you could really make this pokemon come to life!

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
This guy might be in a comic a friend and I are writing. Also working on some stuff for the upcoming issue of The Smog.

Hair on top of the skull? I dunno. Maybe there's a hole in it... ?
Fffffffffffffffffffff

Awesome drawings. Is it just me, or does the parasect on page 1 look like the alien from Independence Day?

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Entrees for the next installment of The Smog's CaP article! TooeyNooey did this great thing with Cyclohm where there's like an eye of the storm on its chest, and I thought that it was like totally awesome so I lovingly ripped it off ;^;
I hope that's okay. Urk~

CYCLOHM

KITSUNOH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)