Semi-opening of the DP Analyses forum

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Now that most of the analyses are done (and I'm going to clean off the last few tomorrow, hopefully), I've decided to open up the forum for posting to all badgeholders. Hopefully we can open up some useful discussion among more people now that they have experience from WiFi and shoddybattle.

We'll eventually have one of those DP post for "Post what corrections you think goes here" or w/e like we had for RS I'd assume. But imo that's as much input as most of those Stark Moutain users get. =[

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
this is a good idea especially because any PMed "WHY ONLY BADGEHOLDERS" can and should be answered with a swift "well, why don't you earn a badge, then?"

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i actually tried to post the other day, and it wouldn't let me :/

i wanted to ask if you were going to/already changed the whole Deoxys name format?

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Cool I've wanted to make a few comments for a while but nothing worth requesting individual access over.

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i actually tried to post the other day, and it wouldn't let me :/

i wanted to ask if you were going to/already changed the whole Deoxys name format?
we already have

Deoxys = Deoxys
Deoxys-A(ttack) = Deoxys-FR
Deoxys-D(efense) = Deoxys-LG
Deoxys-S(peed) = Deoxys-E

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
yeah, i know, i was just making sure. i thought i saw the other week that they were all still called Deoxys-F/L/E. i had just fixed the adv ones, so i figured i'd fix the d/p ones too.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What is "Deoxys" / "Deoxys-RS" going to be referred to as, then? I'd really support anything that begins with "Deoxys" and ends in a dash followed by a letter or letters.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Just keep it as Deoxys, It sounds retarded but it's simple and people will recognize it since it is Deoxys' base form and his name

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
But the point I'm trying to make is that it isn't its base form. It's not any more basic than any of the others!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)