Sentret's Studio

Thank you all for the happy welcome back! and for the compliments too! :D
Sorry guys, requests are on hold until these are all finnished!

Ampharos is a totally boss. And by boss I mean adorable.

If I were at least more intelligent, I would tell some intelligent words about your coloring, style, uniqueness, imagination. All I can say now is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Very unique art style. Awesome coloring and positioning, as well as understanding of drawing materials, from background to main aspect. I would like to know what's going in your head ^^ Your imagination...it's splendid! You are very great inspiration to everyone, me included. Keep on doing this, it makes my life brighter ^^

Oh my gosh! Eveyone thank you so much! Especially Demist; I am touched.

I think I'll put together a quick tutorial on how I'm doing these once I get my method down a bit better!

But for now, here's toxicroak! favorite fighting type!

I am very attached to toxicroak after my first playthrough of platinum!

I love the shading of ampharos on it's body and tail orb thing.

Toxicroak is also amazing!

What will be the next one?

Roughest morning I have ever had. Literally. Woke up stunned. Went to school, cried on the bus, cried in school. I haven't cried in 3 years since my cocatiels died. (they were part of the family, like dogs) but yeah. Went home shortly after arriving and wrote about the dream and drew this. Sorry for non pokemon content, I just gotta get this out there.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sweet, another type challenger. I like your take on Sableye the most thus far, good to see that you put some effort into backgrounds as well!

Thanks you all! Wellll requests are closed at the moment but once I'm done I'll try to hop on that :D I'm working on backgrounds its tough :P So many pokemons to draw and I gotta do this for a friend! Still like how it turned out!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
eeeeeee that Crustle is just so :3 The sun in the pic just really makes the whole thing that much better

also I adore that Toxicroak, so menacing o.o

YEAH TRIPLE POST! :D probably should put more pokemon up to remedy the lack of comments shouldn't I? Oh well! Here's a drawing I did of my girlfriend! (the rainbow thing is a scarf i just forgot to show that it wrapped around her neck)

I love all of these latest drawings Sentret, I love the style, and the emotions in them. Some are more subtle than others but they're all very beautiful. I Like

...And writing is good, Alch! :toast: It's my passion as well, and I salute a fellow soul of the quill. I'll swing by that writing thread of yours whenever I come up with something postable.

When I saw your latest drawing, Sentret, despite the fact that it depicts a lovely female, the scarf immediately put the Fourth Doctor into my mind. I suppose this is as true a barometer as any of the profound depths of geekiness I inhabit...Great drawing, in any case. The heavy lines, color, and expression all work so well with each other. I can't help but imagine that your girlfriend will be quite pleased with it.

Wow thank you guys for all the positiveness! :)
Hehe well if you need covers I'd be glad to do them!
Lol! Wow you're right, it's totally doctorlike!

I know I know I swear I'll start posting pokemon stuff soon. This was for my dad though!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
wowowwowowo I knew you were good at faces put that is amazing on a whole other level.

Hope your dad loved it as much as I do lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)