Sentret's Studio

Carnivine looks pretty badass. Rhyperior is a bit freaky. Your drawings seem to be blurry, I don't know if that is a product of resizing or just how they were to begin with; either way, it might be something to work on. I like the personality you put into each of your works though.
Well thank you! And that was kinda the goal with rhyperior. I have to kinda agree with the blurryness thing, but I can't help it. I do next to no resizing when I draw these. I believe its just the way the program works. I'm using sketchbook pro. I don't know how precise or blurry that is. It could also be the file format. I uploade them as .bmp because if I save them as JPEGS they get pixelated and random deferent color pixels get thrown in the mix :P

Sorry to leave you guys with that rhyperior last :P Well I think this one is better. Joey requested 6 pokemon so there you go. Hope you like it. Sure thing QuimicVital. Can he even use extreeme speed? And Here they are seperate if anyone cares.

The end.

Sorry to leave you guys with that rhyperior last :P Well I think this one is better. Joey requested 6 pokemon so there you go. Hope you like it. Sure thing QuimicVital. Can he even use extreeme speed? And Here they are seperate if anyone cares.
I am absolutely impressed; this is *incredible* work. Thank you very much!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
beastly tyranitar

the character that comes through your style is great, keep this shit the hell up

I like the shading in that Rhyperior drawing, actually I just like your shading style in general; it reminds me of Yoshi's Island 2. Oh and I like how you sort of tweak the Pokemon a little to your own style, it makes it stand out. So, would you draw me a Ludicolo? :3

Edit: You could try saving your art as PNG files, they look great and have a really small file size.

Hey your stuff is awesome :D I like the contempary style =]

Could you draw shifry, just being like a shiftry (y'know...a ninja!)

this shits hot. i love the shading and sharp style.

I have a pretty interesting request.. and idk if it fits your style.. but I have a pokemon team of 6.

My starter is Turtwig.. and I love the guy.. and now that it's a beast Torterra.. i always had this vision that Torterra would be my rock.. and could carry my other pokemon on his back since he's so massive and strong.

So what i'd like for you to do.. is draw out the torterra.. as a great big base [it is 7feet tall] and have the other 5 on it.

Ambipom- resting on it, or hanging near the tree.
Gallade- sitting off the edge of Torterra or something, like a sick fighter[im sure you can feel it out]
Rapidash- standing next to Torterra, as my trusty stead [its female]
Altaria- resting on it's main tree
Munchlax- sitting next to the tree, since it is found on honey trees (something to that extent)

I'd just really love for it to be like just.. my team as a whole, bonding, etc.. and i hope when you do start drawing it.. you look at the height/size of the pokemon.. so they sizes balance out, etc.

I truly hope you do this for me, it would be so great. its my best/favorite team.

Wow, these are AMAZING. Both styles are quite awesome, although I do like the edgy style a little more. The Tyranitar and Typhlosion are probably my favorites.

I know you have a lot of requests already, but if you don't mind, would you please draw a Crobat in the edgy style? Preferably one using Whirlwind on some poor sucker, but if you don't want to do that (or have a better idea!), anything is good.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
great texture on ludicolo - he looks positively fuzzy

re the robot, i'm not sure what sort of feedback you're looking for, but it's clear you can use more reserved, controlled lines well, and more styles at your disposal can never be a bad thing

also it has been said like a hundred times in this thread already, but digging your shading

Hey guys thanks for all the positive feedback! I Can't do any requests over the weekend because my tablet doesn't work on my dads computer but I would love to work on all of the requests. Pokerade, I love your request! As you described each one I could picture them in my head. So that will get done, but probably not soon. Would you like me to post WIP pics of it or wait till it's completely done?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
That Rhyperior is amazing!!! Sorry I didn't thank you for drawing that earlier. I hope I'm not being selfish or anything, but I'd love for you to draw me a team picture. I'm entering in a theme-based tournament, and this is one of my favorite teams that I have ever worked on. It's a solely fish-based team consisting of:

Seaking
Lumineon
Relicanth
Lanturn
Qwilfish,
and Carvanha

It'd be awesome if you can do this for me! Thank you in advance!! Your style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Hey guys thanks for all the positive feedback! I Can't do any requests over the weekend because my tablet doesn't work on my dads computer but I would love to work on all of the requests. Pokerade, I love your request! As you described each one I could picture them in my head. So that will get done, but probably not soon. Would you like me to post WIP pics of it or wait till it's completely done?
take your time, its totally cool. and thank you so much for agreeing to it, can't wait for it to come together. and hey.. little rough draft updates would be sick. i plan on using anything and everything you post involving my team. the art you create for me will definitely never be wasted. have good plans for it.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I think your Dusknoir is incredible, everything about it is fantastic.

I'm also a fan of Carnivine, I love the texture of everything and how some things look like they're all made up with little squares of color rather than actual lines and strokes.

Ok so I got the shiftry and the Crobat done. Hope you like them! Pokerade, just so I'm clear, what style do you want the picture in? And as for the shiftry, I wasn't so sure what you meant by contemporary, but I'm super pleased with the final so I hope you'll forgive me if I chose the wrong one.

Shiftry is badass. Thats really good.

Crobat is funny. But good. I liked all your other stuff but I felt like I was spamming this forum with comments.

Really cool style.

Could I make a request for a Murkrow in your style? I'm going through an "I <3 Krow phase atm"....

Ok so I got the shiftry and the Crobat done. Hope you like them! Pokerade, just so I'm clear, what style do you want the picture in? And as for the shiftry, I wasn't so sure what you meant by contemporary, but I'm super pleased with the final so I hope you'll forgive me if I chose the wrong one.
whatever style you feel more comfortable with.. the swampert and shuckle look great how they are.. so that type of feel. im sure as you go, you will know how to handle it. youre the artist lol.

Haha, the Crobat looks so crazy. He looks like an evil little gremlin. Thanks a bunch for doing the pic!

The Shiftry is pretty badass too. Its hair (or whatever that white stuff is) looks really good.

You should be pleased thats amazing! He is one badass mother fucking NINJA tree frog thing!

Seriously thats awesome, and if you don't know what contempory means who gives a shit if you can draw like that! =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)