Sentret's Studio

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aha! I'm back from brazil! And it was amazing! So many great people and places. *sigh*

Anyway, I've been caught up in all of this CAP madness! I love it and have been looking forward to it ever since my ban from the last one! :D

Unfortunately, I don't think even a single person has shown support for it yet XD so anyways here it is! If you like it vote for it!

Here was my final sub

COncept arts

And then there's an unimportant size related one :P
Oh, and I started on that shiny espeon!
I <3 the flavor pics!!!

Well, my summer has decided to FINALLY die down in activities after all the stuff such as relatives, going to brazil, and my brother leaving for college today. Finally had some time to do some art.

And none of them are requests v.v
Sorry guys, I've just had so many ideas and all. Hope you like em! And thanks all! I really loved doing the Flavor art because I could add so much personality to his poses and form.

Design for a friends mom's tattoo. It's a hummingbird and a moon if you couldn't tell. It's not final though.

I guess this was inspired by a book I read, where one of the characters tries to explain what it's like to drown. She says that, at first, the lack of oxygen makes your chest burn till your lungs fill with water. Then you begin to float away, as if you're flying, it's the most peaceful feeling. I guess this picture was an attempt to visualize her feelings of release and surrender while drowning.

I was trying out some new custom brushes and techniques.

A rock monster demon corpse blob mutant thing. Creature concept art with wacked out anatomy.

Enjoy! And yes, I will try to do some of the requests :P

Carninvine and dragonite..
Wow.
I love this style, very unique. I like the ones like this much better than the vectors.. like the farfetch'd..
Which isn't bad either :D
I just really love your style.. don't abandon it :D
If you get bored and want to give it a shot, I request a super cute ampharos in the dragonite etc. style..
:)

Ps, would you mind if I experiment around with your shading style? I'm still trying to find something that suites me :)

Edit
Somehow I only saw the first page.
I love every singly one of your pieces so much :D :D
So I heard YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO LIKE MUDKIPS
I'm officially beyond jealous.

OK yall, time to resurrect this monster. For my piece of mind, all previously promised pictures are off. Sorry. If you're still interested in having me do whatever your request was, feel free to rerequest it! I will try to do it. I've been so busy with school and life and friends and stuff that I struggled to keep this thing alive. start over time :P

Prepare for massive art dump!

This was for a creation myth for school.

For the MAC!

Yay watercolors!

Your watercolor pieces are so amazing ffff

I LOVE that Vaporeon. And your shading style is brilliant. I really like the girl with the scarf as well. Could I request a Spinda in the style of your Plusle (lop-ears and all)? Thanks. C:

Also, your no-outline pieces are awesome.

Thank you guys! I'm trying to work on doing more things without outlines :P
Sounds great, I'd definately love to do those requests! Though, for clarification, do you mean looking like an internet troll? or just generic troll? I won't be able to do them till mondayo though :[ but I will!

Until then, Here's an ampharos.

Thank you guys! I'm trying to work on doing more things without outlines :P
Sounds great, I'd definately love to do those requests! Though, for clarification, do you mean looking like an internet troll? or just generic troll? I won't be able to do them till mondayo though :[ but I will!

Until then, Here's an ampharos.
:D
Holy crap
Thanks <3

Man Sentret, I have this awesome picture in my head, and I'd love it to come to life.

So I'm thinking of a Staraptor using Brave Bird from the left, at a Charizard on the right. The charizard is about to use a flamethrower (like, fire bubbling from the mouth kinda thing).

I'm planning on putting it on my DS case. This would be incredibly super awesome if you could do it! I'd probably make it my signature as well :P

Like I said, I got pictures for ya!

chocolate-kipp's Spinda!

Nah, I didn't steal Fatecrasher's style :D
Request for my friend mike.

And a random made up charachter.

Enjoy!

Reminds me of like... deputymon or something. It's cool.

I love the colours on that Ampharos but the line by it's neck... shouldn't be there I don't think.

I love the detail in all your work especially

Sorry Kipp, the program I use doesn't do shrinking very well, you're gonna have to take that to the avatar thread :[

Yeah sure KidX! That's one of my favies from gen 5.

I've been so busy with friends requests IRL that It might be a little bit, so here's a quickie of my favorite pokemon!

This is really good!
It's nice refreshing cartoons that aren't drawn by fatecrashers (and no, you have a completely different style from Fate)

Can I request an Oshawott for an avatar? Thanks!

Hey again! No other requests, but this was for my dad and for Christmas so you're beat :D He wanted a fish in a bowl looking out an Asian style window at a mountain and clouds with a bonsai plant on the windowsill. Then he said to make it interesting, so I tried.
Hope you like it!

I'm back! Especially for CAP :D sorry I don't think I have the dedication to keep up with them :/
Anyway, here's my CAP sub. Not final, but basic concept I think. comments and criticism? I figure I'll get more here than in the thread :P

It looks good, and it is nice to see some new art. I like the art itself and the concept of a mytical flying panda is pretty cool. It will be interesting to see how this fairs when the polls come around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)